Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   New York City Poker Run (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/105511-new-york-city-poker-run.html)

Steet 06-21-2005 08:38 PM

Re: New York City Poker Run

Originally Posted by AugiePensa
Team Nesquik/AMF Offshore Racing will be there as well as Team Wazzup/AMF. There goes the neighborhood!

Augie, It was nice seeing you there. I stuck my head in the door and asked where Lobster Boy was???? Mark will have to make it next year. The new restaurant has him tied down now.
Hope you guys had as good a time as we did. Hope to see all of you soon.

Steet

yesrej 06-21-2005 10:43 PM

tantrum, i just got erins pics back. shes got a decent pic of your boat. its not the whole boat cause its a little hard to focus on something that is buzzing you at 100 mph. i think youll like it . i will send it to you when i put it on here and ill give you the real pic when i see you. thanks for a great day chris me and erin had a blast and cant wait to do it again.

GLH 06-22-2005 06:29 AM

3 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by Lucididee
Feel free to check my site (got over 200 pics)

Thank you very much for your efforts it is very appriciated. :evilb:

Looks like you had fun!!!

Lucididee 06-22-2005 07:59 AM

Originally Posted by GLH
Thank you very much for your efforts it is very appriciated. :evilb:

Looks like you had fun!!!

No problem! That's what I'm there for! :p

I had a blast! At last next we will be in our boat and I won't have to tag along with my bro. Hope to see ya around!

The Wizard 06-22-2005 09:33 AM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
I'm glad you got that right, I didn't want to say anything. Help me out. I hear that in the cat class Vinny Rifice Color me bad 36 Skater came in first, Second Jet Set 40 Skater, Third a New 36 flat deck Skater. I'm ceurios as to how a V bottom was first overall. I really like the Outer Limits and the Outer Limits people. Was there a hosed up start where the Vs got a head start or did everybody start at the same time and the Vs simplie out ran the cats.

Hey Jim,

Just wanted to say hi. My girlfriend and I met you on a few poker runs. We are the couple that were amazed on how well your shirts were wrinkle free after a day of poker running in Islamorada and Key West...remember? I commend your dry cleaner...lol. I "heard" there were some boats that jumped the start...but who knows and who cares. Vinny did run extremely well. Hope to see you soon...

Ozzie

FREEDOM US1 06-22-2005 10:06 AM

Originally Posted by The Wizard
Hey Jim,

Just wanted to say hi. My girlfriend and I met you on a few poker runs. We are the couple that were amazed on how well your shirts were wrinkle free after a day of poker running in Islamorada and Key West...remember? I commend your dry cleaner...lol. I "heard" there were some boats that jumped the start...but who knows and who cares. Vinny did run extremely well. Hope to see you soon...

Ozzie

Thanks For the info Ozzie, I figured something like that happened. I remember the shirt deal at the Tiki bar. Look forward to seeing you again.

otis311 06-22-2005 10:50 AM

Originally Posted by FREEDOM US1
Thanks For the info Ozzie, I figured something like that happened. I remember the shirt deal at the Tiki bar. Look forward to seeing you again.

Ozzie was in a bar ??? Jim, you must have him mistaken !!

Good, na, make that a great time on Friday Oz, Thanks for the hospitality

The Wizard 06-22-2005 12:47 PM

Originally Posted by otis311
Ozzie was in a bar ??? Jim, you must have him mistaken !!

Good, na, make that a great time on Friday Oz, Thanks for the hospitality

It was great to have you in my neck of the woods Bob. Hope to see you soon, stay in touch.........

:drink: zzie

Tricky919 06-22-2005 02:42 PM

Otis, it was good meeeting you. How was the run for you? I had to leave right after, so i couldn't get back. Catch you again, next year.........

44MTI 06-22-2005 03:03 PM

So is there an OFFICIAL award for King of Hudson, and if so, who recieved it?