Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
No more Whipples available?? >

No more Whipples available??

Notices

No more Whipples available??

Old 06-24-2005, 08:31 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: No more Whipples available??

Originally Posted by Whipple Charged
Just to set the record straghit, nobody is being bypass'd and we are still the aftermarket distributor for the twin screw superchargers.

Currently, Ford Motor Company uses the 2.3L supercharger on the Ford GT, Mercury Racing uses the 2.3L on the 850 and 1075. Mercury Racing uses the 3.3L on the 600.

We account for the majority of compressor's utilizied, roughly 65-70% of compressors mfg'd.

Since May of last year, we have had an increased level of supply problems from the mfg and at this current time, we are SEVERLY backordered. We have been doing our best to resolve the situation and will continue to do so. We will release all the information at a later date so everybody has the proper knowledge.

I will also tell you that nobody has received 8 superchargers, espeically in one order.

Our customer service has not changed, we still do the best we can for our customers so thank you Jordy for your concern in this matter.

Thanks,
Dustin
Tmp got 8
Old 06-24-2005, 09:11 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by JCPERF
Tmp got 8

I was waiting for you to notice that
Old 06-24-2005, 09:59 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Tmp got 8

quite stirring the pot.... your hurting jassmans feelings....
Attached Thumbnails No more Whipples available??-cid_006e01c5632f%2446c07d40%243c497346%40rhome.jpg  
Old 06-24-2005, 10:13 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by lchornet
Not according to Dustin, who should know. Is this just more TMP BS???
I was thinking the same thing but didnt express it like you did
Old 06-25-2005, 12:10 AM
Registered

Received 341 Likes on 119 Posts

What is the status of putting whipples on 525's? The last I heard they were still working out the bugs with the ecu's. Are they fixed. Has anyone out there whippled a set of 525 efi's with success?
Old 06-25-2005, 01:17 AM
Registered

Tmp got 8

I don't think Dustin sent anyone 8 blowers, considering his delivery crisis at this point. How do you know TMP didn't have a few on the shelf?
Old 06-25-2005, 01:52 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by RichardCranium572
I don't think Dustin sent anyone 8 blowers, considering his delivery crisis at this point. How do you know TMP didn't have a few on the shelf?
Because Bob puts the **** together and sends it out the door, nothing stay on the shelf in his shop with the exception of T shirts.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:17 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 32 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by lchornet
Not according to Dustin, who should know. Is this just more TMP BS???
No this has nothing to do with TMP, this is what I said. Also this is when I was their 5 weeks ago and Tuesday and Thursday of this week. Their are 4 on 2 present motors (quad rotors) just being finished up, and 2 going on another customers boat and the last 2 are going on my boat, thats why I stopped in yesterday. I should have been more specific for the wanabee's, OPEN 72, Masher, JCERP, ICHORNET. Better yet Open 72, why don't you stop by the shop and check it out for yourself, but please call me first so I can give you the royal tour, today would be best, the 2 motors are being shipped out, I'll be there at 10:00am to make the delivery personally myself. Besides TMP got a BIG present for you.
Old 06-25-2005, 09:30 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by RichardCranium572
This is exactly correct, they must have know there was a situation, and had prior commitments to customers including myself. My motor was last. They also had asked me if they couldnt get the last 2 - 3.3's for a customer and myself how upset would we be. We both wanted WHIPPLES. so instead of using them on their I belive 1600's that Slingshot started on another thread that got basterizred by the wannabee's, they were gracious enough to give their personal whipples to the customer and myself. These guys have been straight up with me, and this will be the third pair of motors they have built for me. Thats why they are busy. End of story. Jeff
Old 06-25-2005, 10:01 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Eric, Im leaving right now, Ill be there at 10:30. Buddy

Quick Reply: No more Whipples available??

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.