Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Arneson ASD 6's (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/109580-arneson-asd-6s.html)

Audiofn 08-09-2005 09:08 AM

Re: Arneson ASD 6's

Originally Posted by cuda
Jon, somebody had a pair of Kaama's for sale within the last month or so. I'll see if I can find where I saw them.

Cuda I would love the Kaama's but what about the boots, or if you hit something and damage the case..... Not sure I want to go through all that work to put something like that in there and be worried all the time.

Jon

Lofty 08-09-2005 11:04 AM

Originally Posted by cuda
That was cold. :(

:D :D :D

Rik 08-09-2005 11:07 AM

Originally Posted by Audiofn
Cuda I would love the Kaama's but what about the boots, or if you hit something and damage the case..... Not sure I want to go through all that work to put something like that in there and be worried all the time.

Jon

That's not an issue with the Arnesons.

wwwTOPDJcom 08-09-2005 11:26 AM

Audio how the hell are you going to hit something with it,
it's on the trailer in the garage? I think it's stuck to the trailer :D :D

only way that boats getting wet is if the Roof leaks :D

open87 08-09-2005 11:47 AM

Originally Posted by Poorsche
I looked into the TRS to ASD conversion

you mean bravo...

Sean H 08-09-2005 12:14 PM

Originally Posted by open72
you mean bravo...

i think he means trs as that is what his 357 had...

i think the trs to arneson is easier than the bravo...

Rik 08-09-2005 12:17 PM

Its the same kit.

open87 08-09-2005 01:11 PM

so what''s involved in the trs / conversion??? pics ??

cuda 08-09-2005 01:49 PM

Originally Posted by Audiofn

Jon

Weisman's use the same boots, so I'm sure someone will be making them in the near future. As for the case, the only way you can really hurt one, is if someone rearends you on the trailer.

Audiofn 08-09-2005 01:59 PM

Rik what are your thoughts on this swap? How much you think I would be looking at and what system do you think that I should do? I have a Formula 302. I have taken a LOT of weight out of the boat. I am gutting the cabin. If I was to go this route would lightening the cabin be a mistake? From what I am reading it sounds like they want the center of gravity to be forward?

Jon