Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Trust Fund For OSO Hurricane Victims (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/111440-trust-fund-oso-hurricane-victims.html)

LubeJobs42 09-02-2005 05:16 AM

Re: Trust Fund For OSO Huricane Victims

If you read further back in the thread. I Just had the account set up. I have nothing to do with the distribution nor have any access what so ever to the funds. I thought if the fund was set up this way, where donations go straight to Wachovia bank, all amounts donated are posted oOSO so everyone can moniter the amount raised and have 3 or 4 well known, respected members handle the details of the distributions, everyone could feel comfortable.

Posted by Lubejobs42:
I know we all know and trust Fred from Trick, he is going to be handling details. I was thinking there should be 2 other people voted in to help in the decision making as to how the money is distributed. I was hoping you guys can decide on who makes the decisions.

Posted by Trick Marine:
We do need at least three people who have the time to help with decisions on distribution of funds. I can assure everyone that 100% of the donated funds will end up with our OSO family members who are in need.

No single person will be have the authority to distribute funds.

Please give me at least two other folks of your choice.

cobra marty 09-02-2005 09:38 AM

Martin, Sarah and Benjamin Pasqualone aka 'COBRA MARTY'
our check for $250.00 is in the mail today.

Best wished and God Bless everyone.

t500hps 09-02-2005 11:35 AM

Why don't we all vow to match our holiday weekend gas bill. My check will be mailed today, not sure of the amount yet.....

BTW, I am working on a job/housing senario for anyone in the printing industry.

Russ C.

Bigdaddy_vh 09-02-2005 11:43 AM

Gino,

I think what you guys are doing is absolutely fantastic. Heath and I here at Trick have gotten some money of our own together and will be sending you $250 asap. Keep up the good work dude, and to everyone else, lets make this thing a success. They certainly need it.

Tantrum 09-02-2005 12:05 PM

Next Day aired a check this morning.

LubeJobs42 09-02-2005 12:29 PM

Originally Posted by t500hps
Why don't we all vow to match our holiday weekend gas bill. My check will be mailed today, not sure of the amount yet.....

BTW, I am working on a job/housing senario for anyone in the printing industry.

Russ C.

Anything helps!!!

Marginmn 09-02-2005 12:51 PM

Thanks for addressing my questions.

LubeJobs42 09-02-2005 01:43 PM

Danny Biggs (Rebel4845) 100.00

Thank you Danny!!

LubeJobs42 09-02-2005 01:48 PM

Originally Posted by cobra marty
Martin, Sarah and Benjamin Pasqualone aka 'COBRA MARTY'
our check for $250.00 is in the mail today.

Best wished and God Bless everyone.

Thank you Very much!!!

SLINGSHOT 09-02-2005 02:59 PM

Originally Posted by TRICK
Eric worked in the body shop of a new car dealership. The bridge is gone between his home and where he worked. On top of that, it's believed the dealership was under water. None of those scenarios seem likely to be resolved soon.

i could hire him