Notices

Hardy Dam Shootout

Old 09-07-2005, 12:50 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Hardy Dam Shootout

All day Friday and Saturday..Have to leave fairly early Sunday...headed to Reno. Not enough time in the summer!! Keith Red and White 290 Powerquest
Old 09-07-2005, 07:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

hi mitch: i think i will be there on sunday. but if you can get out on saturday thats the big day.
todd
Old 09-07-2005, 08:14 PM
Registered

I don't have to be anywhere until 6 or so, I could be there early and spend a good part of the day. Look for a 20ft Zodiac with black and yellow labs, it is gray with a gray yamaha engine, should be the only one there I was out tonight, what a great night, water is around 75 and the air around 80. I wish it didn't get dark at 8:30, that is the sad part of summer. I don't remember a summer like this where the water was so warm. It is even 70+ in lake Superior, I was there this Labor Day and it was 80 and sunny. I LOVE GLOBAL WARMING!!!!
Old 09-07-2005, 08:27 PM
Charter Member #601
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

whitey,
Yes the Check is broken again.. been that way all summer, just no time to get it going.. planning on a complete rebuild this winter.. I better get started now or i will never make it...
I was hoping to bring a spare drive, but I sold it. So no quick fixes.. just taking orders if something breaks..

Dick
Old 09-07-2005, 08:46 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Dick,

Look me up Saturday at Brower. I have some business to send your way for this winter.

Craig
Old 09-07-2005, 08:48 PM
Registered

Sorry to hear about the Ck. It does suck to not have a boat, this weekend especially.... At least my camper is working..Hope to see you at Brower. Dwight
Old 09-07-2005, 09:14 PM
Registered

I will be by myself so anyone who needs a ride is welcome. It is rated for 11 people and 3200lbs so we should have room for ya. Looks like I am planning on it so we will see you all there.
Old 09-07-2005, 09:19 PM
Registered

Mitch, are you taking the dogs along?, the reason I ask is that Brower does not allow pets...It is a sucky rule but, they do enforce it..Dwight
Old 09-07-2005, 09:57 PM
Registered

Thats the plan but they can stay on the boat, i was hassled by a guy there a few years ago but all he could do is yell at me because i was on the water, about 10ft from shore. The park dude finally came and shut him up. I just floated around as he made a fool of himself. I may leave them at home also but I spent little time on shore in the park, I was busy exploring. I plan to go way up stream, this thing floats in 1ft of water.
Old 09-07-2005, 10:11 PM
Registered

I was not sure if you knew about the rule..upriver is a blast especially at the sand bar. Usually the small outboards are running and what a show that can be...Where do you launch? Dwight

Quick Reply: Hardy Dam Shootout

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.