Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Honeyman Skater crashes in Az. >

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Notices

Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Old 10-05-2005, 11:44 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Damn those are nice boats. I would like to first ask some questions. Did someone get the hull numbers off that ledged stolen Cig boat? If you didn’t then how would you know that was the same boat? The answer is that you wouldn’t I can guarantee you, that anyone can duplicate a paint job and for the amount of money that those things cost. I’m sure they could pay someone to paint one like Rice Haulers we are close to Mexico the home of fake a$$ stuff. That brings us to the next statement. If the insurance paid the claim then that boat in questions belongs to the insurance solely. After a claim is paid the old owned would not be notified if it was recovered due to the fact that his interested has been bought out by said insurance company. Do you guys really think that someone would help a fellow boater and risk drawing that much attention to that boat if in deed it was a stolen boat? I would imagine that the boat was recovered and then went to auction where it was bought and someone with good taste bought it. There is no crime there. I can also tell you that if that was my boat and someone started the sheit that you guys have started I would make sure to never help someone again. I’m sure the sheriff’s people had to get a statement from that guy. If there was a problem with boat numbers or the registration of said boat in question then that guy would have received a citation or went to jail. Can you imagine all the trouble you all have caused for the owner of that boat? No one likes it when the neighbor next door is a busy body. So why have so many of you guys played the part of soccer MOM on this forum? Hell I would have swore there are some of you that are reading this, which are indeed only a cheerleader for those whom have money. With that being said I say get a live. And I have seen a few boats painted like the one in question. That won’t mean that they too are stolen. So unless you have the facts in the actual case, then it might be wise to mind your own business. Now that you guys have caused so much static on this topic I'm sure the boat will never resurface again if it was the stolen boat. Do you guys really think that people whom are not registered to this forum don’t read it? Also if someone owns a boat like that don’t you think that they too would own a computer? Here is a better Idea what if this whole thing was planned? What if is was an insurance scam and you all just f-ed it all up. I’m sure it is not the case but anything is possible. As a matter a fact there are a lot of people who live way out of there means and have to do some stupid **** to pay the bills. So in closing if you don’t know the facts then mind your own business.

Here are the cliff notes for those of you whom don’t want to read.

1. its not you’re boat and will never be you’re boat so mind your own business
2. The insurance paid the boat off. This means this is there boat to do what they want with it
3. the prior owned holds no interest in boat in question as he was paid off
4. No one has a vin of the boat in question nor haul numbers so we all are talking sheit at this point
5. As to who was driving it who cares! It wasn’t you
6. If it doesn’t concern you then why would you wais you’re time? Because you’re life is so pathetic you have nothing better to do.
7. When did the male race make the transition from man to soccer mom?
Old 10-06-2005, 12:06 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Devious
Damn those are nice boats. I would like to first ask some questions. Did someone get the hull numbers off that ledged stolen Cig boat? If you didn’t then how would you know that was the same boat? The answer is that you wouldn’t I can guarantee you, that anyone can duplicate a paint job and for the amount of money that those things cost. I’m sure they could pay someone to paint one like Rice Haulers we are close to Mexico the home of fake a$$ stuff. That brings us to the next statement. If the insurance paid the claim then that boat in questions belongs to the insurance solely. After a claim is paid the old owned would not be notified if it was recovered due to the fact that his interested has been bought out by said insurance company. Do you guys really think that someone would help a fellow boater and risk drawing that much attention to that boat if in deed it was a stolen boat? I would imagine that the boat was recovered and then went to auction where it was bought and someone with good taste bought it. There is no crime there. I can also tell you that if that was my boat and someone started the sheit that you guys have started I would make sure to never help someone again. I’m sure the sheriff’s people had to get a statement from that guy. If there was a problem with boat numbers or the registration of said boat in question then that guy would have received a citation or went to jail. Can you imagine all the trouble you all have caused for the owner of that boat? No one likes it when the neighbor next door is a busy body. So why have so many of you guys played the part of soccer MOM on this forum? Hell I would have swore there are some of you that are reading this, which are indeed only a cheerleader for those whom have money. With that being said I say get a live. And I have seen a few boats painted like the one in question. That won’t mean that they too are stolen. So unless you have the facts in the actual case, then it might be wise to mind your own business. Now that you guys have caused so much static on this topic I'm sure the boat will never resurface again if it was the stolen boat. Do you guys really think that people whom are not registered to this forum don’t read it? Also if someone owns a boat like that don’t you think that they too would own a computer? Here is a better Idea what if this whole thing was planned? What if is was an insurance scam and you all just f-ed it all up. I’m sure it is not the case but anything is possible. As a matter a fact there are a lot of people who live way out of there means and have to do some stupid **** to pay the bills. So in closing if you don’t know the facts then mind your own business.

Here are the cliff notes for those of you whom don’t want to read.

1. its not you’re boat and will never be you’re boat so mind your own business
2. The insurance paid the boat off. This means this is there boat to do what they want with it
3. the prior owned holds no interest in boat in question as he was paid off
4. No one has a vin of the boat in question nor haul numbers so we all are talking sheit at this point
5. As to who was driving it who cares! It wasn’t you
6. If it doesn’t concern you then why would you wais you’re time? Because you’re life is so pathetic you have nothing better to do.
7. When did the male race make the transition from man to soccer mom?
Can't believe this bothers you so much is there something you want to tell us or should we just read between the lines?
Old 10-06-2005, 12:14 AM
Registered

Received 14 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Can't believe this bothers you so much is there something you want to tell us or should we just read between the lines?
Or so much that it had to be posted on two different threads to get the point across.

I replied nicely on the other thread. Hopefully that will help him understand how things are.

Buck
Old 10-06-2005, 12:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by blownboat
But Sean H ,Your a prick,give the passenger a break or just shut the hell up!

blow yourself you homo.... take the dildo out of your ass and shove it in your mouth.... retard..
Old 10-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Registered

Old 10-06-2005, 12:30 AM
Registered

Hey Blownboat, why dont you wait to jab somebody when they are leaving town ????? homo....
Old 10-06-2005, 12:59 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

another tough guy.. he must now devious....
Old 10-06-2005, 01:03 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
I actually find it amazing that you can read. But the actual question is can you comprehend what you read? By the replies of most on this topic is no.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:05 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by stecz20
another tough guy.. he must now devious....
You can’t even type anything that would in any way make since much less something worth responding to.
Old 10-06-2005, 01:08 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you mean sense..

Quick Reply: Honeyman Skater crashes in Az.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.