So Florida OSO members roll call >

So Florida OSO members roll call

Notices

So Florida OSO members roll call

Old 10-27-2005, 11:14 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: So Florida OSO members roll call

alive and well in the swells.............hollywood a1a.............power is back.....still no comcast.............I am in chicago................lucys in hollywood.............real bad distruction............2 boats 2 homes ok........sea ray lost rear curtain.........the 41 aok at the marine shop.......m.m........
Attached Thumbnails So Florida OSO members roll call-camera028.jpg  
Old 10-27-2005, 11:20 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Here in Nokomis we got very lucky. Lost about twelve banana trees (not enough, I hate those stinkin' trees) and a bunch of limbs. Took 2 full days to clean up. Everything else okay. Never lost power.

Hope everybody else gets back to normal asap. Best of luck all....
Old 10-27-2005, 11:30 AM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Georges.. we are alright. No power and some damage to home and almost lost are office BUT we got the office cleaned up, powered and are reopened. How are things up on your end? Hope all is ok.

Angel
Old 10-27-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

We are here in Daytona. Everything is ok, minor damage to house and showroom. No power. My school has structural damage and won't be open untill earliest next Wed . The boat is fine at TNT.

Cash Bar called me but I haven't got in touch with him and can't get Bill on the phone but thats no different then when we had no problems in South Florida

LS JR.
Old 10-27-2005, 03:02 PM
Registered

The good news is that I dont have to work this week, and its great motorcycle riding weather, the bad news is still no power, running low on ice, using my propane gas to cook. I hope the power comes on soon, there is ice over by the pompano airport so I will check that out my next trip out, trying to conserve fuel. Good luck to all....
Old 10-27-2005, 04:00 PM
Registered

Dan B is ok...no power as of thursday pm..said boat is full of fuel in case of emergency
Old 10-27-2005, 04:34 PM
Registered
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by SLIP AWAY
Ed you are the man, thank you very much for the offer, I really appreciate it! They seem fine, they are in their 80's, but that wouldn't stop the old man from pushing his car to the gas station.

Thanks again
Bill
No thanks necessary. If they need anything I'm a phone call away. I have plenty of gas and a way to transport it.
Old 10-27-2005, 05:41 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I'm in daytona. Parents place had a window blow thru. going down this weekend to helo with celanup. They were in NJ and drove down, shoudl get there tonight. Ill probably load my jeep up with fuel/water/fuel then head down after work. good news is we have power cuz were ont he hospital grid apparently.
-Rick

any need a couple things tomorrow night?
Old 10-27-2005, 06:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 4 Posts

we're good i'm in aventura we have power as of yesterday 5;00 pm full tank of gas we drove up to our house in the fl keys and got mad gas. my old man's house is fine and cigarette is perfect waitning for kw hope yall r ok bill, cashbar lucky scottb and so on

jr
Old 10-27-2005, 06:21 PM
Registered

Received 482 Likes on 162 Posts

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
I'm in daytona. Parents place had a window blow thru. going down this weekend to helo with celanup. They were in NJ and drove down, shoudl get there tonight. Ill probably load my jeep up with fuel/water/fuel then head down after work. good news is we have power cuz were ont he hospital grid apparently.
-Rick

any need a couple things tomorrow night?
Hey Rick....Got the Nor-Tech here? We may be here for awhile. Gas and lunch on us

LS JR.

Quick Reply: So Florida OSO members roll call

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.