Like Tree0Likes

Any dock available in Key West?

Reply
Old 11-15-2005, 09:09 PM
  #11
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
drypipetiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake Champlain, NY
My Boats: 2008 Nor-Tech 3600
Posts: 3,452
Default Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Ouch !!! ha,ha. I'm telling GLH !!
Freakin tattle tail.....

Have a great ride Bob.
drypipetiger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:05 PM
  #12
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Bobthebuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
Posts: 5,658
Default Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Freakin tattle tail.....

Have a great ride Bob.
Thanks. Gonna let you off the hook this time !! Hope all goes well for everyone on the run. As we all know....anthing can happen. Loking forward to meeting you someday soon.
Bobthebuilder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:07 PM
  #13
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
drypipetiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake Champlain, NY
My Boats: 2008 Nor-Tech 3600
Posts: 3,452
Default Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Loking forward to meeting you someday soon.
I'll be in Key West...
drypipetiger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:15 PM
  #14
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Bobthebuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
Posts: 5,658
Default Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Quote:
Originally Posted by drypipetiger
I'll be in Key West...
Perfect. For some reason I did not pick up on that. Make sure you say hello. I am planning on going to the Friday night bash and will be around. Are you with FPC and which day ? I know you don't like a lot of questions but just this once , please ??LOL Then I'm packing this in . I need to get a few thing ready for an early start tomorrow.
Bob
Bobthebuilder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2005, 10:17 PM
  #15
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
drypipetiger's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2004
Location: Lake Champlain, NY
My Boats: 2008 Nor-Tech 3600
Posts: 3,452
Default Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobthebuilder
Perfect. For some reason I did not pick up on that. Make sure you say hello. I am planning on going to the Friday night bash and will be around. Are you with FPC and which day ? I know you don't like a lot of questions but just this once , please ??LOL Then I'm packing this in . I need to get a few thing ready for an early start tomorrow.
Bob
Not running this year. Flying down Thurs. Staying at the Hilton. I'll see you around for sure.

Have fun.

Neil
drypipetiger is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 04:07 AM
  #16
Banned
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: st. louis,mo.
Posts: 1,647
Default Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Neil, thats good with me, will try to be at 17th street or haulover by 11:00 am, my driver had to pull over because of all the storms in Tennesee, my cell is 636 236-4141, and I think right next to you at the Hilton, see ya there, Jim
Buddy OO is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2005, 07:44 AM
  #17
VIP Member
VIP Member
 
Bobthebuilder's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Marco Island, FL; Waterloo, ON, CAN
My Boats: 2009 Nor Tech 5000 Diesel; 2015 Statement 380 CC; 2014 32' Renegade
Posts: 5,658
Default Re: Any dock available in Key West?

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Neil, thats good with me, will try to be at 17th street or haulover by 11:00 am, my driver had to pull over because of all the storms in Tennesee, my cell is 636 236-4141, and I think right next to you at the Hilton, see ya there, Jim
Hey, Jim. Glad to hear you are going to join GLH's little group. Wondering if we have met ? If not will see you soon.
Right now I goota get on my way to the airport. Travel safe.
Bob
Bobthebuilder is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Bobthebuilder
General Boating Discussion
667
06-11-2015 02:12 PM
tripps
General Racing Discussion
1
12-16-2007 10:08 AM
Shorgasm
General Boating Discussion
6
06-14-2006 06:26 PM
Biggus
General Boating Discussion
16
12-03-2005 01:26 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:44 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.