Notices

Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 12:05 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Also, Hello Kitty, forgive me for my questioning your validity, but at this point I hope you understand. Just how did you know about this thread? If it is another longtime Oso member who told you, it would lend more to your credibility.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:09 PM
Registered

I would like to thank the http://www.reservoirdogs.ca/ first of all because they really helped us last night on finding out who Scott really was and fuzzy-riders.com. If you guys ever need anything just ask us and we will help you guys out in any way we can. Thanks again!

Now Fred I am not a member of SBRT nor will I ever be for that matter but I feel the need to say something. I almost feel more disrespected by you personally then I do by BigScotty for the fact BS never took from me but you are taking away the hard work others and myself have done this week. Who are you to post a thread about someone being a fake without having any facts? That just sounds like a personal attack to me and in that case people will defend a personal attack if you cannot back up your claim without any facts. At least we decided to wait to post until we had 100% facts even a picture to call someone out so that there was no doubt and it did not just sound like a personal attack or more finger pointing. You know what did you do in this to prove he was a fake?.........NOTHING....What did you do to help get the money back?.........NOTHING.............except you did make money off of this. We did not profit from this and are not heros of any kind. I myself did this for a guy who I never met and for people of OSO who I never met so that they may not get ripped off by a punk like this again. Many of us have been up till the late hours of the night researching this prick just to help your friend get his money back, not because we thought there was a big reward at the end and this is how you treat us???

So no Fred.....Apology Accepted From You

I would like to finish this by saying listen to what the people who know him best are saying the trial members....this guy is a top con he got them good....that is what he does..lets quit attacking are fellow oso people and keep this on the one guy who created this mess. We are all pissed because what had happened but the fact of the matter is it was the power of oso again that came through to get this guy and hopefully with the help of others people will get there revenge and some will get there money back.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:11 PM
Registered

Going back now, reading some of his posts, it's actually kind of funny how some of the boys around here thought they were talking to some little hottie named Rach.
I wonder if Scotty's pants were down at his ankles while he assumed his alter ego with the boys!!
Old 11-18-2005, 12:12 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by cuda
Also, Hello Kitty, forgive me for my questioning your validity, but at this point I hope you understand. Just how did you know about this thread? If it is another longtime Oso member who told you, it would lend more to your credibility.
Cuda I have been in contact with her since last night it was her who led me to the resevoir dogs..she is a big victim in this Scott has made her life hell, if you need to know anymore you can contact me...Thanks
Old 11-18-2005, 12:13 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by TRICK
A little late don't ya think?

I don't know which is more pathetic. Poor Scotty's scam or all the people who so willing believed him in an attempt to rub elbows with the rich and famous.

It's been an obvious scam from very early on. Those of you who perpetuate this allowed another forum member to burn $7000. Time to step up and accept some responsibility after claiming "you know him".
Exactly. There never was an accident in Buff. (as you all know now). You took alot of heat Fred for pointing out the obvious. It amazes me how people are so willing to attach loyalty to an individual they have never met, simply speaking over the phone.
I agree with Fred. Too many people want add legitimacy to an individual that portrays himself as famous/wealthy/exciting, whatever the flavor of the week is. Just another poser...

There are people on this site however, that have proven themselves honest and loyal, like me for instance. Now I have to go. I've got an appointment with my broker and the Ferarri dealer/
Old 11-18-2005, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by saxman
http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/s...hlight=Big+Dog

Now we know there is no "Big Dog in Naples".....
GOOD CALL!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 12:17 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by Airpacker
First off, my panties are just fine. secondly, why do you seem to want to persist in causing negative feeling here? Does it make you feel better about yourself? Sure doesn't make me feel better about you or the situation.

Nuff Said
i feel just fine , don't care if you like me or not. one thing i have been on OSO ........TRUTHFULL........

..... touche'..
Old 11-18-2005, 12:18 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

Originally Posted by rich allen
Going back now, reading some of his posts, it's actually kind of funny how some of the boys around here thought they were talking to some little hottie named Rach.
I wonder if Scotty's pants were down at his ankles while he assumed his alter ego with the boys!!
now that's funny!!!!! i give that
Old 11-18-2005, 12:22 PM
Registered

Lets get back on track here...either our boy gets his money back or we really need to make a trip to Canada...we have all the info we need and I am sure our boys from reservoirdogs would gladly help us out, and why we are there we will have to help them settle a few debts with Scott also..this is not just about us, some other people were seriously hurt in this.
Old 11-18-2005, 12:23 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by rastaboatin
Cuda I have been in contact with her since last night it was her who led me to the resevoir dogs..she is a big victim in this Scott has made her life hell, if you need to know anymore you can contact me...Thanks
Rasta I found the fuzzy-riders thing simply by searching [email protected] in google almost a week ago....He was talked to alot on that site and a ton of the resivoir dogs talked to him on there as well.....I also emailed one of the members....sounds like you are the one trying to be a HERO here when in fact most of this info was passed along to you.....but this whole topic is getting way off subject...the guy was a fake and everyone is entitled to their own opinion....but for some odd reason when you state your opinion on OSO then all of the sudden you have no credibility, your business is bad, and you are a bad person....why is that????

Quick Reply: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.