Notices

Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Old 11-18-2005, 06:00 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Originally Posted by Airpacker
this thread has taken more turns than a merry go round. What started as an information thread to help a member get his money back and protect other members from being scammed has become a part drama, part comedy and mostly biotch slap fight. What the heck happened?
Winter???
Old 11-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

hello everyone i an th Burn Out King (Paulo) Reservoirdogs
i am one of the guys that scott took for a lot of money and i really feel for u guys right now....
but the last thing i want to see on your bord is u guys fighting and pointing at one and other about who is wrong or who is right..
Scott was a friend of ours for a long time and used as aginest eachother we took our losses and stayed together..
we r much smarter now on letting someone into our club///form.
when i made the frist post this morning was for him to see that he was cought.. and for the rest of u not to be taken by him...
he is verry good at what he does .
i have even seen that guy cry in my office and felt for a friend (so i thought)

well i guess what i am trying to say is that i hope we the Reservoirdogs helped and that last thing any of us what to see u guys fighting over this..
good luck to all of you guy!!!!!!!!
if any of u need any help with anything or to find out more about a lots of other things he has done feel free to e-mail me [email protected] or p.m.
Old 11-18-2005, 06:14 PM
Registered

Received 293 Likes on 107 Posts

yup , the front that came through blew all the crap right in....no fall here this year , just straight apache...
Old 11-18-2005, 06:34 PM
Registered

Why is it that some people are so devoid of a sense of humor? Naturally, I'm referring to Mr. Scott Putz Swire's latest prevarications. As this letter will make clear, I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. And one of the things that impresses me about it is the massive number of people who realize that even when Mr. Swire isn't lying, he's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable him to take control of a nation and suck it dry. He decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that Mr. Swire fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility.

Mr. Swire's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, his core principle has remained the same: to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. If you don't believe me, then note that I want to thank Mr. Swire for his values. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how scummy Mr. Swire can be. The more I think about the most snotty schmoes I've ever seen, the more troubled I become by his jeremiads.

Mr. Swire's namby-pamby scare tactics are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of wowserism are blooming all around us. Consider the following, which I'll address in greater detail later: The purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how wild and lawless Mr. Swire has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how he would not hesitate to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations if he felt he could benefit from doing so. He is an interesting character. On the one hand, Mr. Swire likes to do away with intellectual honesty. But on the other hand, he's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, Mr. Swire tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. If anything will free us from the shackles of his inconsiderate, conniving put-downs, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that Mr. Swire keeps trying to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, he will surely succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with depraved clods, Mr. Swire's serfs, or anyone else who fails to realize that Mr. Swire's claim that he acts in the public interest is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. Mr. Swire is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that the unalterable law of biology has a corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, if you read between the lines of his pranks, you'll indubitably find that it's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of philistinism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we purge the darkness from his heart. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I claim that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that acrimonious toughies do nothing but eat, smell bad, and reproduce while contributing little or nothing productive to society in return for their upkeep, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:36 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Way to lighten things up Norty!!!!
Old 11-18-2005, 06:48 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by Panther
hellokitty,

given the magnitude of the situation, can you verfy your credentials?

yea ... show us some pics !

I had talked to BS about the HP 500's ... phew ...
Old 11-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

BS aka known as Big Scotty definitely puts a new spin on BS.

Old 11-18-2005, 06:55 PM
Registered

I got in on this thread late, 225 posts late to be exact.

When I read the "Rachel's Dead" title to the thread I thought to myself, "oh man, this sucks"......

I don't feel bad by posting my thoughts and feelings on the "Accident Thread". I meant what I said. I'm not embarassed because someone got "over on me". I thought his wife was hurt and I cared about that. That was the extent of my own involvement with this whole mess. I can relate to what Cuda said.

I think what's even worse though is watching our own members tear into each other. Somehow this is "making BigScotty win", in a perverse way.

I've had some good PM conversations with several members who have posted here. I have come to respect them, and trust me, with me that has to be earned. To say I'm cynical would be an understatement.

All I have is my own personal experience to go on. I am not particularly trying to defend anyone. What I will say is that Fred has MUCH MORE than just done right by me. He's been a friend when he didn't have to be.

All of us here on OSO are the victim of an assault. An assault on our caring for our fellow members. An assault on the very reason that makes OSO such a special place. WE CAN'T LOSE SIGHT OF THAT.

Kudos to all that exposed this son of a bit(h. No matter who you are or what you did.

BigScotty: I hope someday of having the "pleasure" of meeting you in person so I can extend my "warmest greetings" to you. You won't be able to eat "corn on the cob" again, but you'll be able to give a hell of a "gummer".......go to hell......
Old 11-18-2005, 07:12 PM
Registered

I skipped a few pages because "time is money"so I may be repeating a post.If BS is reading this(probably is)you guys are giving him grest satisfaction by attacking each other.That's part of his style,if a con man can't get you one way(money) he'll get you another(leave the people who caught you at each others throats)Don't waste anymone time even talking about this guy or Rach(whoever that is)I'm sure a man named GINO knows how to get his money back or know's someone with an "UNCLE" who can get his money back (for 10%).Please,let this thing die on OSO and just monitor it quietly.I'm srue when the bat hits "his"knee someone will post it. "Poisonous petals of wowserism" !! Man,can I use that?(once I figure out what it means) My .02 Thanks BOB
Old 11-18-2005, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by PhantomChaos
Why is it that some people are so devoid of a sense of humor? Naturally, I'm referring to Mr. Scott Putz Swire's latest prevarications. As this letter will make clear, I receive a great deal of correspondence from people all over the world. And one of the things that impresses me about it is the massive number of people who realize that even when Mr. Swire isn't lying, he's using facts, emphasizing facts, bearing down on facts, sliding off facts, quietly ignoring facts, and, above all, interpreting facts in a way that will enable him to take control of a nation and suck it dry. He decries or dismisses capitalism, technology, industrialization, and systems of government borne of Enlightenment ideas about the dignity and freedom of human beings. These are the things that Mr. Swire fears, because they are wedded to individual initiative and responsibility.

Mr. Swire's ideological colors may have changed over the years. Nevertheless, his core principle has remained the same: to encourage individuals to disregard other people, to become fully self-absorbed. If you don't believe me, then note that I want to thank Mr. Swire for his values. They give me an excellent opportunity to illustrate just how scummy Mr. Swire can be. The more I think about the most snotty schmoes I've ever seen, the more troubled I become by his jeremiads.

Mr. Swire's namby-pamby scare tactics are in full flower, and their poisonous petals of wowserism are blooming all around us. Consider the following, which I'll address in greater detail later: The purpose of this letter is far greater than to prove to you how wild and lawless Mr. Swire has become. The purpose of this letter is to get you to start thinking for yourself, to start thinking about how he would not hesitate to feed us a diet of robbery, murder, violence, and all other manner of trials and tribulations if he felt he could benefit from doing so. He is an interesting character. On the one hand, Mr. Swire likes to do away with intellectual honesty. But on the other hand, he's a pretty good liar most of the time. However, Mr. Swire tells so many lies, he's bound to trip himself up someday. If anything will free us from the shackles of his inconsiderate, conniving put-downs, it's knowledge of the world as it really is. It's knowledge that Mr. Swire keeps trying to heat the cauldron of terror until it boils over into our daily lives. And if we don't remain eternally vigilant, he will surely succeed. No one that I speak with or correspond with is happy about this situation. Of course, I don't speak or correspond with depraved clods, Mr. Swire's serfs, or anyone else who fails to realize that Mr. Swire's claim that he acts in the public interest is not only an attack on the concept of objectivity, but an assault on the human mind. Mr. Swire is reluctant to resolve problems. He always just looks the other way and hopes no one will notice that the unalterable law of biology has a corollary that is generally overlooked. Specifically, if you read between the lines of his pranks, you'll indubitably find that it's possible that he doesn't realize this because he has been ingrained with so much of philistinism's propaganda. If that's the case, I recommend that we purge the darkness from his heart. That's all for this letter. For those that don't like my views, get over it. I claim that I have as much a right to my views, and to express them, as anyone else. So when I say that acrimonious toughies do nothing but eat, smell bad, and reproduce while contributing little or nothing productive to society in return for their upkeep, you can agree with me or not. That's all there is to it.

Someone take the f-ing letter generator away from the midget already.

Quick Reply: Rachel is DEAD!!!!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.