Like Tree0Likes

Wire from BS update.

Closed Thread
Old 11-21-2005, 10:38 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Default Re: Wire from BS update.

Gino, before you put the Cashiers check in you account, call the Bank and ask them if it is a good check. They will want the check number and they can tell you if it is good immediately. Don't waste your time depositing the check if it is no good. Sounds like it's a bogus cashiers check.
Old 11-21-2005, 10:45 PM
Registered
VIP Member
Trade Score: (2)

My Boats: 44 MTI 39 MTI 35 MOTION 16 DONZI

I appreciate all the advice. I probably should have taken the wire but the up to 7 days scared me. I will do what I can to get it checked. I was suprised to hear him on the phone. I actually called me 3 times updating me on every step. I would hope he isn't foolish enought to add a conterfeiting charge to the list. At this point all I can do is hope. I will keep everyone updated.
Old 11-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Registered

My Boats: was a 89" Formula 311-SR1

Make sure the cashier's check isn't a forgery....lot of that going on right now.

Get the issuing bank's phone # from directory assistance, don't trust any # on the check, call the bank and verify it is indeed from that bank.
Old 11-21-2005, 11:05 PM
Masher touches my
Gold Member

My Boats: DCB DCB DCB DCB DCB

What happened here the last few days? Another Canadian moose stold the drive incident? What happened to Too Old? What happened between Phil and Lube Jobs? I missed everything...........................Somebody PM me.
Old 11-21-2005, 11:11 PM
Registered

Glad to see things r going well in getting your money back..

good luck!!!!!!
i will send u a p.m with my phone # if u would like i can get that chq... check out for u..
or give u the right person to check it out.
i know what bank he deals with seeing that he as sent us some cheque's and we get them all check befor.

Paul/reservoirdogs
Old 11-22-2005, 12:27 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 38 Donzi ZRC, 29 Advantage XFlight

Quote:
Originally Posted by BADKACHINA
What happened here the last few days? Another Canadian moose stold the drive incident? What happened to Too Old? What happened between Phil and Lube Jobs? I missed everything...........................Somebody PM me.
The short version. Lubejobs sends the supposed Ex-NFL player and new OSO celeb Big Scotty a check for a pair of 500 efi's. When they never arrive some they do some digging and find that the only NFL experience Big Scotty has is with the National Forgery League. He's a scam artist, not married, and everything he's said on OSO is a lie, including the tragic news of his wife being involved in a bad accident.

In the midst of this Lubejobs goes to Key West and while participating in the Key West Poker run his boat is rammed into by an enraged Phil Lip****z of Cigarette Fame. For some reason OSO doesn't like people discussing the incident and they poof about any thread that talks about the incident.

Film at 11.

Last edited by Marginmn; 11-22-2005 at 08:53 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 12:42 AM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 35' Fountain

Quote:
Originally Posted by LubeJobs42
I received a call from BS this morning at 9am. He said he was at a bank with $7500 in hand. He said the lady said if he did the wire it could take from 24 hours to 7 days to clear in my account. He asked if I wanted the wire or cashiers check overnighted. I told him to get the cashiers check and Fedex it. My secretary received a fax from Pak Mail Burlington with a copy of the cashiers check, the customer receipt and the fedex tracking info. I tracked the package and I will have it tomorrow by 10:30. It all looks good to me. I will post the final update tomorrow. Thank you again to all who helped me in this situation.
Sounds good so far. BS must have read about the OSO bat!! That's reason enough to pay up. Good luck...hope it works out.
Dan
Old 11-22-2005, 01:09 AM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

My Boats: 2009 Skater 3212- Mad Props-- 27' Conceot CC t/275VRods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginmn
In the midst of this Lubejobs goes to Key West and while participating in the Key West Poker run his boat is purposely rammed into by an enraged Phil Lip****z of Cigarette Fame.

I have seen the aerial footage and I believe the cause is STILL open for discussion.

I'm not sure who hit who, but LubeJobs did a LONG slide and was lucky(talented?) enough to keep from rolling over....
Old 11-22-2005, 01:26 AM
Rob
VIP Member
Trade Score: (6)

My Boats: Hustler 388

The bad thing about the deleted B.S. thread is that the people that don't come here that often will not know what happened or who he really is and will be fresh meat for BS in the future.

Because he is already looking for the next victim or already was working one

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:24 AM
Registered

My Boats: Sunseeker Superhawk 50', Regal 42', Fountain 32', Dan Arena 21XL Custom, Revolution SST-45,

Troutly! I'm glad to see YOU back!!!

Sorry... a little hijacking. But I mean it sincerely.
Closed Thread