Notices

Wire from BS update.

Old 11-22-2005, 01:49 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Wire from BS update.

The only thing we elderlies can do for you youngsters is to give the hint that some people might get a problem if they continue speculating about "bogus", "fogerty"....
If the check is scheduled those members who insulted somebody in the public might get a problem as the legal action concerning the money has found an end but not the question who insulted who.

As everybody here knows and certainly agrees:
The two letters "BS" stands for Bewildering Surfers and is a general term in the internet - it doesnt stand for any surfer in particular - agreed?!....... Yes? Good!
Those who posted statements on a 9-letter-login-poster or even mentioned the full name and included an insult might get a problem - the advise of the admin to stop all foul language is also a hint for all to avoid legal actions against themselves following insults.

So to find an end: those who have downloaded the thread should not give the downloaded file to any other person. It includes more negative statements than some might wish. Good luck.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:22 AM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
The bad thing about the deleted B.S. thread is that the people that don't come here that often will not know what happened or who he really is and will be fresh meat for BS in the future.

Because he is already looking for the next victim or already was working one
I agree. His tracks have been covered up by us. No record from here now if someone were doing a search on the net as a few OSO members did last week and ran across the motorcycle board. All those topics should have been locked, not deleted.

Anywho, good luck on the funds LubeJob. And with the other incident.
Old 11-22-2005, 02:42 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Re: Wire from BS update.

Let's hope it goes through!
Old 11-22-2005, 05:00 AM
Banned

Originally Posted by Strip Poker 388
The bad thing about the deleted B.S. thread is that the people that don't come here that often will not know what happened or who he really is and will be fresh meat for BS in the future.

Because he is already looking for the next victim or already was working one
It wouldn't do much good leaving it up on this site. He knows his game is done around here. I doubt he tries any other boating site, because he knows there are a lot of people that go to several sites. Remember, his last place to harvest victims was on a motorcycle site/club.

I'd look for him to go classic cars or something next.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:03 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Gino,
Sounds good so far, hopefully this will end your involvement with that idiot!
Dean
Old 11-22-2005, 06:32 AM
45 Lip Ship / 900 Zul's
Platinum Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Glad you are getting your money back from BS. One day at a time.

See Steve we are all playing nice on here
Rick OSG

Last edited by ONESICKGLADIATOR; 11-22-2005 at 06:47 AM.
Old 11-22-2005, 06:38 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Hope he's paying US funds and not Canadian, good luck
Old 11-22-2005, 06:46 AM
Registered

Well from what i see his Father is now involved...And his father seems to be tring to get him straightened out...His father knows about everything....And is trying to right the wrongs...Don't know if i would be as good as his father is. hope he realizes that he would be toast without his Dad...But Scott is the most Arrogant person i think i have ever met..no one is ever as good as him..Talks down everyone...If his fatehr is involved in getting you the Check it will be good....
Old 11-22-2005, 06:56 AM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Gino, I have friends in the fraud unit of the Toronto police. If it bounces, send me a copy so they can go knock on BS's door.

Was he wimpering like a sad little girl on the phone like he was when he talked to me after being outed?
Old 11-22-2005, 07:52 AM
Registered

Received 20 Likes on 4 Posts

Just a heads up on our Canadian banking system. I am from Toronto. We only have 6 major Canadian banks. When you call the bank branch on the cheque or in the telephone listings, you will get a central clearing office and not the branch where BS banks. The central clearing people are generally misinformed and usually not very helpful. Do not take there word for anything. Make sure you ask to be connected to the bank branch itself. The people at the branch usually know their customer. Ask for an account manager. They are generally very helpful. Good Luck

Quick Reply: Wire from BS update.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.