Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117828-legal-advice-needed-park-one-south-florida.html)

offshoredrillin 12-06-2005 06:02 AM

Re: Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

Like they thought you wouldnt notice THAT?...put on your capt ***go outfit and go for blood...check your rim too

hugetime1 12-06-2005 06:23 AM

Dude they guy that won't call you back, thats the guy that needs his head kicked in, I would pay him a visit.

SLINGSHOT 12-06-2005 08:45 AM

my brother let the valet at the borgata park his h1 hummer....idiot ran into a steel bollard

t500hps 12-06-2005 09:03 AM

Contact YOUR ins. co. and work with them to get your truck fixed. Let them know that a valet did this working for Park One and that their is video proof of what happened to the truck. They have more vested in you to make sure your happy and have people working for them to deal with this kinda stuff. (I dealt with something similar 2 years ago and after 2 weeks I just let my Ins handle it. Several months later I was notified everything was taken care of.)

BK 12-06-2005 10:00 AM

What a pain!

I agree with getting in touch with your insurance company. They've got a team of lawyers that deal with this kind of stuff all the time. The last thing they want to do is pay to replace your fender. If anyone can collect on these guys, they can.

Don't let it get you down. Things will work out. Good luck!

GLH 12-06-2005 10:17 AM

Go after the company they must have liability insurance.

Personnaly for the guy parking it, it's not worth chasing your recourse is against his employers. Or, You could take him to Key West and feed him 15 Smoothie's 190 with a shot...

BTW why the fack do you carry your dock floats in the back of your duallie? Didn't you know they have some in Florida? :D:D:D

stecz20 12-06-2005 10:17 AM

thats what you get for being an e dock homo.... if you had a ford, it would have never have happened....

WARPARTY36 12-06-2005 11:12 AM

1 Attachment(s)

Originally Posted by GLH
Go after the company they must have liability insurance.

BTW why the fack do you carry your dock floats in the back of your duallie? Didn't you know they have some in Florida? :D:D:D

Does this shed some lite? :D

Sean H 12-06-2005 11:17 AM

Originally Posted by stecz20
thats what you get for being an e dock homo.... if you had a ford, it would have never have happened....

a ford would of knocked down the parking garage...

Indy 12-06-2005 12:07 PM

You also need to send them a bill for your time dealing with this issue. They caused you to deal with this, they pay for it.