Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/117828-legal-advice-needed-park-one-south-florida.html)

Spine Tingler 12-06-2005 01:43 PM

Re: Legal Advice Needed: Park One in South Florida

Originally Posted by Sean H
a ford would of knocked down the parking garage...

I agree but Stecz is a homo!!! :evilb:

stecz20 12-06-2005 03:50 PM

i told my operative to take out both fenders, he will be dealt with when he returns... we are everywhere... S.B.R.T. Happy Hanukkah bubba....

GLH 12-06-2005 04:02 PM

Originally Posted by WARPARTY36
Does this shed some lite? :D

How many batteries does that thing in your mouth take? :D

WARPARTY36 12-07-2005 09:03 AM

The bossman from Park One finally called and admitted fault :rolleyes: I am faxing him an estimate, and he says they will send me a check :cool: I didn't ask him why he ignored me for the first 16 days, or I may have never seen a check.

Thanks for the input, and if I don't get the check we'll unleash the power of OSO on him :evilb:

miamioffshore 12-07-2005 09:34 AM

Park One sucks! I personally have 2 friends whose cars they have crashed into somethign while parking and then denied it. I also have an attorney friend who is respresenting them in multiple cases. He said the best thing you can do to defend against this is, check your vehicle throughly when t hey bring it back to you, if there is damage DO NOT LEAVE, call the police and get a report, then you've documented it.

MarkSmith 12-07-2005 09:58 AM

Sorry to hear that Bubba.

When my brother ran a valet co., they were instructed to ignore the calls and letters. Most do not have insurance. The valet company has nothing to sue.

My brother said that they would pay when their customer (restaurant or condo) would threaten to fire them if they did not pay. So focus hard on the condo association you belong to. Most people give up the chase and go to their insurance to pay for the damage. The insurance companies give up chasing when the attorney costs exceed the damage.

Mark Smith

Sean H 12-07-2005 10:50 AM

The bossman from Park One finally called and admitted fault :rolleyes: I am faxing him an estimate, and he says they will send me a check :cool: I didn't ask him why he ignored me for the first 16 days, or I may have never seen a check.

Thanks for the input, and if I don't get the check we'll unleash the power of OSO on him :evilb:

if we have to, we might have to go back to south florida for another 11 days to discuss this with him... :cool: :D

i would do that to help you and delo out.... :D

WARPARTY36 12-07-2005 11:19 AM

Mark, that is exactly what happened. Our condo assoc. said if Park One doesn't take care of it, they will find another company.

satisfactionII 12-07-2005 01:01 PM

Krunch, that sux. :(
Hope it all works out well.

BigSilverCat 12-08-2005 11:16 PM

I didn't ask him why he ignored me for the first 16 days,:

I know why he called you..