Like Tree0Likes

How many miss the old/new oso????

Old 12-28-2005, 08:30 PM
Registered

My Boats: I am Jersey's B!tch
Default Re: How many miss the old/new oso????

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
Im curious as to why you think Donna has complained about your posts? Because she was man enough ( ) to reply to your question here you ASSUME that she has complained?

Im on Donnas email list and I know from the stuff she forwards me, the stuff you guys say would not be offensive to her ... I bet if you did a pole (ha) with the choices being
1. who thinks SBRT is the best
2. who really doesnt care about SBRT
and
3. Allan4 is a putz (no really he is but we love him anyway)

the biggest percentage would be #3 ... and if Im wrong (and I could be), maybe you should talk to Steve about buyin him out and taking over for good

I know not everybody reads Chips and Boats but thats ok because my friends do. Sometimes. If you guys are having fun in your SBRT place and there has been a problem with "offensive" material, then maybe the thread can get moved to UC? Just a thought ...
this is not about one group or another its about the people as a whole.. people are bringing up the sbrt, and big scotty.. she jumped on me, i only stated that she knew clicking on anything that said sbrt would be trickly, she did anyways and thought it was wrong.. just a joke, tyring to bring a smile to some faces... she took it to a different level......
Old 12-28-2005, 08:47 PM
Registered

i post my threads for the same reason donna posts what she thinks is important to the boating word... i could care less what she posts nor do i feel the need to tell her my thoughts.. i would never tell her what i think is right or wrong to post, none of my business.. she feels different i guess..

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/...ad.php?t=115484

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/...ad.php?t=110999

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/...ad.php?t=110501

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/...ad.php?t=109264

http://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/...ad.php?t=104093

Last edited by stecz20; 12-28-2005 at 09:10 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 08:50 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

My Boats: Former Boat Btch, now I just dream

Quote:
Originally Posted by stecz20
i only stated that she knew clicking on anything that said sbrt would be trickly, she did anyways and thought it was wrong..
Again ... why did you say that you think she thought it was wrong? as a joke? Geez Stecz .. your slippin then .. show of hands... who thought it was funny?

Quote:
i feel that most of what we say should stay in the gd and the bilge cause of how much we have to do with boating and how much we make you guys smile..
Do you really believe that? and so that I dont assume too much and be the one to bring up SBRT, who do you mean by we? Besides, I think Strip Poker makes more guys on here smile then all the other members combined .. and his posts arent in GD either but we sure know where to find them
Old 12-28-2005, 08:53 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Quote:
ii could care less what she posts nor do i feel the need to tell her my thoughts.. i would never tell her what i think is right or wrong to post, none of my business.. she feels different i guess..
LOL - so when you asked ..."How many miss the old/new oso????" you really didnt want to know .. it was just a retorical question?
Old 12-28-2005, 09:01 PM
Registered

her words... but for instance that one on the GD on the free tee shirt is just BS and does not belong on the GD and you know it, but you post it anyway; why.

by we, i mean us people.. you are the one that keeps bringing up the group, sbrt has very little to do with this thread.. i asked about peoples thoughts on this thread, not another thread i posted... she felt the need to give her thoughts.. which is fine, its her right.....

sbrt is not real, its a gag a joke.. its a few guys getting together to join in on some fun... people take life too serious, its not a real race team, just a bunch of guys getting together for some laughs...

when i asked about how the members felt about the direction the board was going, i asked because i care.. does that bother you????
Old 12-28-2005, 09:18 PM
Registered

My Boats: Blackthunder & Malibu ski boat

this is not about one group or another its about the people as a whole.. people are bringing up the sbrt, and big scotty.. she jumped on me, i only stated that she knew clicking on anything that said sbrt would be trickly, she did anyways and thought it was wrong.. just a joke, tyring to bring a smile to some faces... she took it to a different level......

Stez you must have misunderstood. I never brought up Big Scotty unless you thought that is what I meant when I said the tee shirt thread was BS (bull chit) However it seems that since you did not like what I posted you tried to make me look foolish by bringing up Big Scotty, how that would make me look foolish is a mystery to me but so is a lot of stuff you post. I will say some of your stuff is funny, and a lot of Mashers stuff is hillarious but in the months before your own forum there were days the GD was filled with your stuff. I never found it offensive just a little to much OT bull chit for a board that should be about offshore boating not smack throwing. Your free Tee shirt thread is not really offensive to me, just once again in the wrong forum. I may know what to expect when clicking on your stuff, but a lot of new people do not. I am a big fan of OSO and love it when new people join and start posting, but I have often wondered what the new people think when they have to cut through all the crap to get to the good that the board has to offer. Take it to the next level, multiply you by 20 would it be an offshore boating board you would want to spend time on?

Last edited by Ms PatriYacht; 12-28-2005 at 09:24 PM.
Old 12-28-2005, 09:20 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2004 Baja 275 Boss

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedGirl
Popcorn get your popcorn
Please! Don't get my sister involved in here!!
Attached Thumbnails
How many miss the old/new oso????-bigbird222222.jpg   How many miss the old/new oso????-bird444444.jpg  
Old 12-28-2005, 09:25 PM
Registered

i never tried to make you look foolish, you took it the wrong way.. was only pointing out that i was trying to look for you... how is that making you look foolish, nor did it mean you had to agree with me cause i helped out with your situation.. you took it the wrong way... i was just pointing out the fact that you clicked on something you knew would be in my nature... also, the links were some of your threads in the gd, nothing about boating just your life... why do you seem to think your threads are so much more important than mine??? we are all guilty of posting things that dont belong in certain sections, but we do it anyway, why???
Old 12-28-2005, 09:26 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Quote:
her words... but for instance that one on the GD on the free tee shirt is just BS and does not belong on the GD and you know it, but you post it anyway; why.
So she asked a question .... doesnt mean she was offended. I guess I missed where you answered her ...

Quote:
by we, i mean us people.. you are the one that keeps bringing up the group
What can I say ... you have me, and by me, I mean I, trained so well that when I see Stecz20, I think of the SBRT. Im bad with that name association thing ... sorry.

Quote:
when i asked about how the members felt about the direction the board was going, i asked because i care.. does that bother you????
Now why would that possibly bother me? I think its great that you care .. and what a great thread! Conversation is always a good thing. Dont worry Stecz ... you have never bothered me
Old 12-28-2005, 09:29 PM
Easily Distracted
Platinum Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Racegirl3
So she asked a question .... doesnt mean she was offended. I guess I missed where you answered her ...

Nevermind. See it now ..