Like Tree0Likes

Boobs and Boats

Reply
Old 01-05-2006, 12:41 AM
  #21
Emerald Coast of Florida
Gold Member
 
Panic Button's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2004
Location: Navarre FL
My Boats: '86 Cigarette Cafe Racer
Posts: 623
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

When we got a bigger boat, the wife went to DD's, kind of a win win for me
Panic Button is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 02:02 AM
  #22
Registered
 
IDRPSTF's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2001
Location: In your driveway while you sleep
My Boats: Whatever you missed your payment on
Posts: 1,759
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

The size of your wifes boob job should directly relate to the size and make of boat that you purchased, Lucky for you... I have the scale:

38 and above Cigarette or Apache gets your wife 400 and above cc's. It also intitles you to get your 125Lb dogs teeth dipped in gold and yell back at the Coast Guard.

38 and below Scarab or Donzi gets your wife 250-399cc's and you are almost now required by law to get a generic "Bad Boy" tatoo on your right shoulder. You may however still put a spiked coller on your 20LB dog named "Harley". You probably picked it up on the way home from the Coast guard training class.

Owning any Baja gets your wifey poo 200-249cc's of personality enhancement and requires that you grow at least a half mullet for boating season (A full Mississippi waterfall is not required). Your Dog probably goes to the groomer for perms and you introduce it as "Hers". You may have failed the Coast Guard training class...twice!

And last but not least...
If you just bought a Fountain... your not fooling anyone!!! Skip the boobs let your wife wear the strap on and for Gods sake stop letting the teacup chihuaha watch!!!
IDRPSTF is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:26 AM
  #23
Registered
 
wrinkleface's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: Michigan
My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!
Posts: 8,022
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

I just really enjoy the CAMARADERIE of this site!!
wrinkleface is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 09:53 AM
  #24
Registered
 
jawbreakerkid's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2001
Location: IL / LOTO
My Boats: 2001 Top Gun T/S
Posts: 1,930
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

in the big scheme of things, how many cc's you have implanted doesn't mean much. it really depends on how much breast tissue you start out with. if you are a "C" cup, you need less than 200 cc's to be a "D". if you are a "C" cup and added 400cc's, you would look like a silly cartoon character. if you are an medium "A" cup, 200cc's will get you a medium to large "B". how large you will be able to go depends upon several factors such as natural breast size, skin type, weight, bone structure, etc.

i would recommend placing the implant below the muscle to eliminate any separation of the implant and the natural breast tissue, which causes a rippled look.

my wife is 5'2", 103lbs. she is 3 weeks out from her surgery. she was a medium "C" and is now a small/medium "D". since she is very petite, a "D" looks pretty big on her frame. it took less than 200cc's to get her to the size she wanted. 350/400cc's would have looked absolutely ridiculous!

.....and no, there won't be any pics for you pervs! pay your $8K and get your own set!
jawbreakerkid is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:10 AM
  #25
Registered
 
JasonSmith's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2005
Location: USA
Posts: 4,333
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
.....and no, there won't be any pics for you pervs! pay your $8K and get your own set!
I'm no homo but I'd rather drop $8k on go fast stuff for the boat...........because my wife won't get a boob job
JasonSmith is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:15 AM
  #26
Registered
Trade Score: (1)
 
HiPerf2000's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: N.E.
My Boats: Sonic
Posts: 4,072
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
The size of your wifes boob job should directly relate to the size and make of boat that you purchased, Lucky for you... I have the scale:

38 and above Cigarette or Apache gets your wife 400 and above cc's. It also intitles you to get your 125Lb dogs teeth dipped in gold and yell back at the Coast Guard.

38 and below Scarab or Donzi gets your wife 250-399cc's and you are almost now required by law to get a generic "Bad Boy" tatoo on your right shoulder. You may however still put a spiked coller on your 20LB dog named "Harley". You probably picked it up on the way home from the Coast guard training class.

Owning any Baja gets your wifey poo 200-249cc's of personality enhancement and requires that you grow at least a half mullet for boating season (A full Mississippi waterfall is not required). Your Dog probably goes to the groomer for perms and you introduce it as "Hers". You may have failed the Coast Guard training class...twice!

And last but not least...
If you just bought a Fountain... your not fooling anyone!!! Skip the boobs let your wife wear the strap on and for Gods sake stop letting the teacup chihuaha watch!!!
Funny Chit right there !!
HiPerf2000 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:25 AM
  #27
Registered
 
NJgr8ful's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: Lanoka Harbor, NJ
My Boats: 330SS Formula 496's
Posts: 3,353
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by IDRPSTF
....And last but not least...
If you just bought a Fountain... your not fooling anyone!!! Skip the boobs let your wife wear the strap on and for Gods sake stop letting the teacup chihuaha watch!!!
Classic post IDRPSTF (5 smileys)

NJgr8ful is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 10:26 AM
  #28
10x
10x
VIP Member
 
10x's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: La Grange Ill
My Boats: 1989 10 mtr Fountain
Posts: 4,799
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by HiPerf2000
Funny Chit right there !!
Yeah, but the funniest thing is, that all the Fountain owners that I know, their wives or girlfriends DON'T need no implants.
__________________
Fountain powerboats rule "The Preacher"
Chicago Powerboat Club Director
[email protected]
www.chicagopowerboat.com
10x is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:00 AM
  #29
Enjoy the show
VIP Member
 
Ron P's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2001
Location: The Joisey Shore
Posts: 10,353
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

Here's a nice boob job. No gapping in the strap area, and they look real. Just big boobs on a small frame. Nice job doc!
Attached Images
 
Ron P is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 01-05-2006, 11:07 AM
  #30
Registered
 
Sunrise Girl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2001
Location: JAX BEACH BABY!!
Posts: 1,065
Default Re: Boobs and Boats

Quote:
Originally Posted by jawbreakerkid
in the big scheme of things, how many cc's you have implanted doesn't mean much. it really depends on how much breast tissue you start out with. if you are a "C" cup, you need less than 200 cc's to be a "D". if you are a "C" cup and added 400cc's, you would look like a silly cartoon character. if you are an medium "A" cup, 200cc's will get you a medium to large "B". how large you will be able to go depends upon several factors such as natural breast size, skin type, weight, bone structure, etc.

i would recommend placing the implant below the muscle to eliminate any separation of the implant and the natural breast tissue, which causes a rippled look.

my wife is 5'2", 103lbs. she is 3 weeks out from her surgery. she was a medium "C" and is now a small/medium "D". since she is very petite, a "D" looks pretty big on her frame. it took less than 200cc's to get her to the size she wanted. 350/400cc's would have looked absolutely ridiculous!

.....and no, there won't be any pics for you pervs! pay your $8K and get your own set!

You're right on the money, JBK! You're wife is about the same built as me and it sounds like she got the same size I did...and I LOVE MY BOOBS!


Quote:
Originally Posted by pull my trigger
go "under the muscle" with saline as opposed to the cheaper $$ "over the muscle " like the majority of the strippers/porn stars use........."under" looks (and feels) much more natural in the end

Great advice!

Famous12345~Good luck with your decision and feel free to contact me if you or your wife have any questions.
Sunrise Girl is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
28SS
General Boating Discussion
78
12-20-2003 08:07 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:43 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.