Notices

NH House Bill 162

Old 01-07-2006, 11:18 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: NH House Bill 162

Originally Posted by ^HB162^
If you look up a few posts you will find I posted part of the new law being considered to address noise on lake Winnipesaukee.

And to show you how nice I am, here is the NH law about MP jurisdiction

270:12-a-IV. Notwithstanding any other law to the contrary, the jurisdiction of marine patrol officers shall extend to any body of water, whether natural or man-made, within the state's jurisdiction, including streams, rivers, and lakes or ponds having an area of at least 10 acres.
I have no problem with the new test. Fine by me. Seems that it would be a lot safer for the MP's. Don't let it get out that we are for safty however. It may ruin our image....

Now I am looking at your link. Were does it say 2 miles? In fact your own link (like so many of your own links) actually support MY arguments.
Old 01-07-2006, 11:21 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

Originally Posted by pm203
Audiofn,
Quiet, cant you see we are sleeping?
How can you sleep after that game!!!!! GO PATS!!!!

Plus I got the new suspension on my trailer all mocked up, taken apart and painted. Hope to have it back together tomarrow then new brakes, rims, tires and then I get to crawl back inside and cut, grind and sand. Hey maybe I should glass with out a mask on so that I can kill a few million brain cells so that I can argue on the level of these guys
Old 01-08-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I was not saying the article proved he was for a speed limit. I was showing he is in favor of new noise limits. I was changing the subject a little.

But the problem is that you DID NOT state that you were "changing the subject a little". You wrote that post in the context, on purpose, that he was for the speed limit. Then, when you get bagged on that, you come up with your lame, "I was changing the subject a little".

Let me see if I can explain this entire issue so that even you can understand it. We think that you are a complete and total idiot. We think that you, and your kind, will stop at nothing to rid our boats off your precious lake. We think that you outright lie, that you pay no attention to scientific fact whatsoever, and are under the false impression that just because you think, or want "it" so, that "it" is true.

The reality of the situation is that you are a self absorbed, self centered selfish moron who wholeheartely embraces the "me, me, me, and only me" philosphy. You believe that anyone who believes "differently" has no place in your little Utopia.

Forty years ago Lake Winnie was "On Golden Pond". But it's not now, and despite what you people would like, it's NEVER going to go back. If you ban our boats, then your next step would be jet skis, then motor boats all together so you can all just paddle around in your kayaks and canoes. It's just not going to happen. Whether HB162 passes or not, it's just not going to make one whit of difference. The big bad Cigarette boats will still be there, the speed limit will largely be unenforced, and nothing will change.

Where a change could be made, for the better, is EDUCATION. What in the hell is it that you people don't understand about that????

Oh, I realize it now. It makes sense. It makes common logicial sense. It would definitely help your issues up there. But what it would NOT do is rid the lake of our evil boats, so for that reason and that reason alone, the education answer is unacceptable to you and your group, despite the fact that boater education would be the correct path to follow. So it comes down to you and your group don't care a damn about safety issues, your only agenda is to eliminate our boats.

Go back to Don's playpen where he'll watch your back and protect you from those of us who come armed with facts, not fiction.

You're so far out of your league here it's embarassing.

And you still don't have the balls to come out and admit that the only agenda you are concerned about is ridding the lake of our boats.

HB162, you've been busted. You've had your azz handed to you on a silver platter. Every pathetic point you've put forth we have shredded.

In hockey terms, which I am more than quite familiar, the way that the two of us have "sparred" the announcer would clearly state: Formula Outlaw Five Minutes for Fighting / HB162 Five Minutes for Receiving......

You've had your azz kicked. Now quit wasting our time and go back to your weinies.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:42 PM
Charter Member #232
Charter Member

First of all YOU are the one that is making stuff up. I have proven you wrong on so many points that I am starting to loose count. Were you not wrong about the 3 mile jurisdiction?

Barret has not changed his opinion in regards to the speed limit as you keep trying to say (even though you say you are not) that he has. When we catch you in a lie with your own link then you say you are changing the subject. Well sorry but I did make it past 1st grade reading and you did NOT ever say that you were changing the topic. You said that Barrett HAS changed his opinion in regards to the speed limit. When you were called out you make up a cock and bull storry about the noise. Well this thread is about the speed limit. If you want to talk about noise start your own thread about that.

As for the economy. I will still go to the lake. However in my disgust of the law I will register my boats in Maine. Take a few more of me and you start to get the point. People will still come to the lake but the fishing turnaments will not, poker runs will not, other events that have big draws will not want to come to a lake/state that has laws like this.

NH needs to change it's "live free or die" as that is a obvious lie. Something like "The Sqeeky Wheel".....,.
Old 01-08-2006, 01:54 PM
Registered

So you just make stuff up and declare victory? The subject change had nothing to do with Barrett. You are pretending it is, so you can say you are right.

Barret has changed his opinion, you don't like it, tough!

Nobody here has disproved one thing I have said. You can't because its 100% true.

Its great that you think the big bad boats are not going to leave Winni. Because for months now the anti-HB162 crowd have been screaming that a speed limit will ruin the economy. If nobody leaves how does that effect the economy?

Now how are you going to pretent your way out of that one?

Go back and read your own posts. You are obviously "comprehension challenged". You can't/don't even understand what YOU wrote.

Give it up, you lost and lost badly. Just like all the other losers on the Winni***.com website. You are nothing more than the north end of a south bound mule. And if you can't figure that out without spinning it off in your favor, YOU ARE AN AZZ.

You didn't even put up a good fight. You have become one of the all time great laughing stocks of OSO. At least that should give you some "brownie" points with your fellow weinies.

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 01-08-2006 at 01:59 PM.
Old 01-08-2006, 02:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Audiofn
First of all YOU are the one that is making stuff up. I have proven you wrong on so many points that I am starting to loose count. Were you not wrong about the 3 mile jurisdiction?

Barret has not changed his opinion in regards to the speed limit as you keep trying to say (even though you say you are not) that he has. When we catch you in a lie with your own link then you say you are changing the subject. Well sorry but I did make it past 1st grade reading and you did NOT ever say that you were changing the topic. You said that Barrett HAS changed his opinion in regards to the speed limit. When you were called out you make up a cock and bull storry about the noise. Well this thread is about the speed limit. If you want to talk about noise start your own thread about that.

As for the economy. I will still go to the lake. However in my disgust of the law I will register my boats in Maine. Take a few more of me and you start to get the point. People will still come to the lake but the fishing turnaments will not, poker runs will not, other events that have big draws will not want to come to a lake/state that has laws like this.

NH needs to change it's "live free or die" as that is a obvious lie. Something like "The Sqeeky Wheel".....,.

We could have a more intelligent conversation with a box of rocks......
Old 01-08-2006, 02:31 PM
Registered

So you just make stuff up and declare victory? The subject change had nothing to do with Barrett. You are pretending it is, so you can say you are right.

Barret has changed his opinion, you don't like it, tough!

Nobody here has disproved one thing I have said. You can't because its 100% true.

Its great that you think the big bad boats are not going to leave Winni. Because for months now the anti-HB162 crowd have been screaming that a speed limit will ruin the economy. If nobody leaves how does that effect the economy?

Now how are you going to pretent your way out of that one?
Do your friends know your on here being this ignorant?
Old 01-08-2006, 02:57 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Formula Outlaw
We could have a more intelligent conversation with a box of rocks......
LOL.Whatever you do don't call them BLUE HARES.It hurts their feelings.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:04 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 87 Likes on 35 Posts

HB162,
You never came clean with Formula Outlaw,s direct question about your real motives. Please answer it honestly or GO AWAY.
Old 01-08-2006, 04:13 PM
Registered

Received 23 Likes on 14 Posts

God, I wish I knew where people like this lived.

Go back to California with your narrow minded rules and BS laws!

Get the hell out of our state. This guy HB162 is a piece of ****.

Quick Reply: NH House Bill 162

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.