Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   IMCO 2" shorties group purchase? Anyone interested? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/120414-imco-2-shorties-group-purchase-anyone-interested.html)

JaayTeee 01-18-2006 12:38 PM

Re: IMCO 2" shorties group purchase? Anyone interested?

Originally Posted by Viper31
For those of us with transom mounted water pickups, are any of these lowers available without a water pickup?

I have transom pick ups,
I use the drive pick ups for
drive shower supply,
works great.

Madcow 01-18-2006 01:07 PM

Originally Posted by carreraboat
Has nothing to do with money has to do with respect

Someone mentioned a tool forum before, How can we transfer this tool over there? :D :rolleyes:

Ran-Dom 32 01-18-2006 01:22 PM

save the drama - I just want the best price - I don't really care who supplies the parts. I guess this thread has rendered itself useless - I will do some calling on my own.

BGIII 01-18-2006 01:42 PM

It looks to me like all but about 3 people on this thread want a good price and that's it. Are the 3 complainers even thinking about buying or just causing trouble? If you want to pay more than you have to that's fine, but don't screw it up for the rest of the bunch. Same exact product for less money = better deal. It's not like we are engineering a building here.

Madcow 01-18-2006 02:01 PM

I'm looking too. I don't have big power so all I need is a solid price on 3 cases and shafts.

PatriYacht 01-18-2006 02:37 PM

I forgot you have trips. $$$$ :rolleyes:

racinfever 01-18-2006 02:46 PM

Price is NOT everything ! WHat about support for your OSO vendors & poker run supporters ? The differance between the $deals quoted & dealers cost are to thin now, If a few dollars is going to break the deal you may not need them any way! somehow I think there is a MYTH that dealers make a marginal profit on this stuff. I would be curious to see how many would buy them anyway. :rolleyes:

AIR TIME 01-18-2006 03:06 PM

Like I said fred gave me the best price on the 1 that I bought last month, now you need to add up how many you need a total and finish this up and lurkers just KEEP lurking :rolleyes: SSHHHRR! PS YOU NEED A TOTAL # so the dealers can give you a group price :D THE END

Viper31 01-18-2006 03:23 PM

Originally Posted by JaayTeee
I have transom pick ups,
I use the drive pick ups for
drive shower supply,
works great.

Got any pics of your setup. I have block off plates on the inner transom assy. Always wondered what drawbacks there are with my kind of setup or if the water running thru the drive provides any cooling for it.

birdog 01-18-2006 04:05 PM

I'll tell you this...Until Fred came along there were no deals out there. Fred has made an entire industry tighten up there pricing & stop gouging us. Like him or not he is saving all of us money..wheather you buy from him or not....

Not to mention "honesty" & "Integrity" were all but unheard of in the Marine industry