Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there? >

Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there?

Notices

Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there?

Old 01-19-2006, 04:16 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there?

well....it has not been around so obviously it does not count........has anybody ever seen sorcerer lately......I heard the motors were total bs and nothing but problems....??????...I always wondered that..
Old 01-19-2006, 04:52 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts
Default Re: Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there?

I heard the motors were total bs and nothing but problems
has anyone see it do more than idle? ever?
Old 01-19-2006, 08:29 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Sean H
now that doesn't answer my question now does it?
I am doing and calling all the shots on my own set up SEAN !!!! ....yes...i know you might find it hard to believe....: ...You just have your boat ready for loto so somebody can collect there money
Old 01-19-2006, 08:54 PM
Registered

you go brydman, dont take no back sassing from sean
Old 01-19-2006, 09:00 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by Byrdman
I am doing and calling all the shots on my own set up SEAN !!!! ....yes...i know you might find it hard to believe....: ...You just have your boat ready for loto so somebody can collect there money
do you even know which way the rudder goes?
Old 01-19-2006, 09:27 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by ratman
has anyone see it do more than idle? ever?
I saw it run at the Sarasota PRA run a few years back. I think they had trouble that day. I do know they were no where near the front when they came into the lunch stop.
Old 01-20-2006, 06:02 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 14 Posts

Originally Posted by cuda
I saw it run at the Sarasota PRA run a few years back. I think they had trouble that day. I do know they were no where near the front when they came into the lunch stop.
and I thought a poker run wasn't a race
Old 01-20-2006, 07:54 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Caincando1
Sorry, the Sorceror is a piston driven, open cockpit, pleasure cat., and it's fast.

The motors!

www.racecrafters.biz
Don't be sorry, the reason I ??? is how fast?
It ran 134 in the '04 Shootout. I've been on numerous Poker runs with him and have never seen it run "real fast". I know part of the reason is that Mom and Dad are on board. Maybe somebody can fill us in.
Old 01-20-2006, 08:59 AM
Registered

if guess its more of a show dog than a greyhound
Old 01-20-2006, 10:11 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by salesmanship
Don't be sorry, the reason I ??? is how fast?
It ran 134 in the '04 Shootout. I've been on numerous Poker runs with him and have never seen it run "real fast". I know part of the reason is that Mom and Dad are on board. Maybe somebody can fill us in.
A couple of magazine articles from year ago claimed that it would go near 200, but never actually did it. There website used to claim 200 also. But we all know if it ain't official it's just talk.

I read an article a few years ago that they ran 160 with the writer in the boat. They sait they where only at 80% throttle.

Quick Reply: Is Xtreme Exhibit fastest piston engine open canopy pleasure cat out there?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.