Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area >

Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Notices

Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Old 02-21-2006, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

I'm looking to relocate to Myrtle beach area , looking for any info on boating , marinas . im coming down in march looking to see if anyone wonts to hook up and show my wife and i around. we have a 358 2005 sonic.

thank you
scott and kelly
Old 02-21-2006, 05:21 PM
Registered

Default Re: Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Ash,come further down towards hilton head .Just relocated from Long island NY.I would like to head up to myrtle beach we have not had a chance though,only here 6 months or so.

We have been going to Fla alot,nice and close 5hrs to orlando!
38 formula fastech.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:12 PM
Registered

plumber

how do u like it down there? i take it u are a plumber that is what i do and hvac here there is alot of work down that way . going down in march to check out the area if u would like to hook up let me know. headed down by conway to check out some houses to.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:29 PM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Just left Myrtle Beach after 8 years and will never go back to live there. Keep going south.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:39 PM
Registered

I'm in Myrtle Beach at the moment. Go back and forth..PM me or post dates when u coming. Be happy to take u all to lunch on the water or something. (32ss) Maybe show you some new homes!! PS buyafountain u still associated with silver coast marine?
Love it here in Myrtle Beach so far.(Carolina Forest) Had a unit in barefoot for couple years and liked it so much bought a home in Dec. (little slower paced coming from Vegas) But Myrltle Beach has alot of growth in its future!

Last edited by beachbob; 02-21-2006 at 07:00 PM.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:51 PM
Registered

Ash,So far we love it.Espeacially when its 28 degrees in NY.
The myrtle beach area is really busy but,unfortunately the trades (carpenters,plumbers,hvac electricians havent taken advantage of the market.The prices these guys charge are way too low! Where I am the northerners plunk down 1mil -5mil for a golf house!The service end is unlimited here knowone wants to do it.Everyone wants to do new work because its easy.I am doing plumbing,and also got my builders license last month.Starting my fisrt home 4500 sq feet !Look carefully,my suggestion is to rent first,this way you are not locked in to something.If you are bringing kids check the schools!!The carolinas are hot right now,real estate and plenty of oppurtunities.give a shout or pm me when you get down.
Old 02-21-2006, 06:53 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by buyafountain.com
Just left Myrtle Beach after 8 years and will never go back to live there. Keep going south.
Fountain,where you at now?What are your dislikes about myrtle?
Old 02-22-2006, 04:18 AM
Registered

plumber sounds like your doing good there thats great, we are just looking at homes thereto see what they cost and as far as work there i dot think ill have any problem finding a job,
beachbob thank you for the offer and if you are there when we are ill take u up on lunch on the water . let u know the dates.
buyafountian im sorry to hear that can u exsplain why?
Old 02-22-2006, 06:31 AM
OSO OG
Gold Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by beachbob
I'm in Myrtle Beach at the moment. Go back and forth..PM me or post dates when u coming. Be happy to take u all to lunch on the water or something. (32ss) Maybe show you some new homes!! PS buyafountain u still associated with silver coast marine?
Love it here in Myrtle Beach so far.(Carolina Forest) Had a unit in barefoot for couple years and liked it so much bought a home in Dec. (little slower paced coming from Vegas) But Myrltle Beach has alot of growth in its future!
I still own the marina, but live in Ft.Lauderdale now. Investment wise, Myrtle Beach is a potential gold mine. I own the marina and a few other pieces of commercial property that have done very well over the past 5-6 years.
Old 02-22-2006, 07:41 AM
Registered

Looked at your 29 525 before I purchased. Eddie has been very helpful and taken great care of me by the way. I lived in Ft. Lauderdale when I was kid for few years great town. hhmm wonder if its gonna rain today <<leaves to check weather.

Quick Reply: Possible Relocation To Myrtle Beach Area

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.