Notices

Performance boat school

Old 03-03-2006, 11:55 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Performance boat school

Originally Posted by klaw
I live on the Chain of lakes in Mchenry Illinois if you come up here I am in.
You could even stay and have the class at my house and put your boat on my lift. I have a 15,000 pound cradel lift under roof. From my house just a short 5 mile run up the fox river to Fox Lake. The water level on the river and that lake lake would be fine for you hands on part. I would suspect since I am close to Chicago you could fill up the class.
I am up for that too! What would be the dates? Or what would be good for the others, Anyone else?
Old 03-03-2006, 12:00 PM
Banned

Tres, Per our discussion last year, We could easily put together a class sometime in june for Loto boater and our boaters need it bad here, I have the ability to get the conference room at Porta Cima clubhouse for your class and audiovisual needs, I have both v-bottoms and cats for the on water class. give me a call I'm sure we could get 10-20 applicants, thanks Jim midwest performance marine 636 236-4141
Old 03-03-2006, 03:04 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

I've talked to BillR and he's in so thats 2 so far.Come on people sign up.you can't lose on this.
Old 03-03-2006, 05:19 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by docmanrich37
I've talked to BillR and he's in so thats 2 so far.Come on people sign up.you can't lose on this.
Great I will get things set up on Monday. To get class ready there!
Old 03-03-2006, 05:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by wiggler4490
Tres, Per our discussion last year, We could easily put together a class sometime in june for Loto boater and our boaters need it bad here, I have the ability to get the conference room at Porta Cima clubhouse for your class and audiovisual needs, I have both v-bottoms and cats for the on water class. give me a call I'm sure we could get 10-20 applicants, thanks Jim midwest performance marine 636 236-4141
Great talking to you on the phone, Looks like maybe May14- 15 for grand will work or 4-5th of June. I will get with you Monday
Old 03-04-2006, 06:43 AM
Registered

Going to our site www.performanceboatschool.com and doing an online apllication will speed you up and process things quicker or we can fax to you as well. call 352 620-8737
Old 03-04-2006, 03:53 PM
Donzi33ZX
Gold Member

BillR needs no lessons, and I darn sure don't, IMHO..
Great photo opportunity though...
SML needs navigational lessons, not driving lessons. Many uncharted hazards there.

After the deaths this year at SML, a WOT schooling run may not be advised in a Power Boat..

Bryan

Last edited by BryanTuvell; 03-05-2006 at 05:00 AM.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:08 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BryanTuvell
Not to sound "ALL THAT", but BillR needs no lessons, and I darn sure don't, IMHO..
SML needs navigational lessons, not driving lessons. Many uncharted hazards there.

If it is a lesson on big water, Bay, Ocean, I would love to run along side BillR, he is a safe boater, that is as long as BillR keeps it below 75... :-)

After the deaths this year at SML, a WOT schooling run may not be advised in a Power Boat..

Bryan
????? Not sure what you are getting at? If you darn sure dont need them , well you must be prety sharp. This school is endorsed by the insurance companies and is designed to save life and teach the proper way of effective handling of new hull designs. You can visit my site at www.performanceboatschool.com And if navigation skills are needed my partner who is a long time top dog in the coast guard may be able to help out.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:26 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Not to sound "ALL THAT", but BillR needs no lessons, and I darn sure don't, IMHO..

If it is a lesson on big water, Bay, Ocean, I would love to run along side BillR, he is a safe boater, that is as long as BillR keeps it below 75... :-)

Bryan
Give me a break...

Last edited by Harper220; 03-04-2006 at 04:31 PM.
Old 03-04-2006, 04:29 PM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Bryan
Didn't you use to boat down here in your donzi?So what your saying is since there has been a accident down here at night,that we should learn how to read a chart for nite.guess there has never been an accidents at night down where you at.IMHO I'll take some schooling if it helps me in any water.You should talk to Bill and see why it's being held here.

Last edited by docmanrich37; 03-04-2006 at 04:52 PM.

Quick Reply: Performance boat school

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.