Fuel Prices and Boating

Old 03-03-2006, 12:49 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,188 Likes on 515 Posts
Default Re: Fuel Prices and Boating

Originally Posted by 27Fountain
Pantera1

Yea I see your point but I see farmers with the 100 gallon tanks in the back of their trucks all the time and they claim its for farm use, I will just claim the same its farm use

WILL
That's also for diesel fuel will. Gasoline is highly flammable and explosive whereas Diesel is not.
Old 03-03-2006, 01:06 PM
Rob
VIP Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

After the Hurricane hit us last year it slowed us down.But nobody here was doing anything anyway.I figure the price will go back up to close to what it was here last year [3.29 93 oct] It will not effect my trips out of town but on the local lake I prob want be just riding just for the hell of it .We also boat every weekend from April to Oct.

rob

The Only Time You Have To Much Ammo Is When Your Swimming Or On Fire.
Old 03-04-2006, 06:18 AM
AKA NoMoBoatin
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

IMO I don't think it will kill it but it will hurt some.I'm ok with it.what i found out with the computer on my twins.Buttttttt aslong as i just idle for a hour it will only cost me $5.00 a run.
Attached Thumbnails Fuel Prices and Boating-efi-stuff-017.jpg  
Old 05-16-2008, 01:55 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

Saudis don't think they need to help! OK, next time Iran or some other country invades SA or Kuwait, they can take care of it themselves. They sure seem to have short memories when it comes to saved their asses in the past several years!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/...bia/index.html

Dean
Old 05-16-2008, 02:47 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Dean Ferry
Saudis don't think they need to help! OK, next time Iran or some other country invades SA or Kuwait, they can take care of it themselves. They sure seem to have short memories when it comes to saved their asses in the past several years!

http://www.cnn.com/2008/POLITICS/05/...bia/index.html

Dean

...And Bush is meeting with King Fahd as I type this bearing gifts of 20 billion worth of JDAM's. As a Gulf War Vet it pisses me off.

Then on the other side you have the Democrats blocking drilling in our country, the building of refineries and the use of shale (sp) oil. The Dem's want the economy to suffer because they know it will give them a better chance this November. Higher gas and food prices play into their strategy. Politicians are all worthless IMO.
Old 05-16-2008, 03:08 PM
Registered

So $128 dollars for a barrel today (05-16-08).
I just don't get it !! back in the early 70's they were sitting in line at the pumps giving a limit on purchasing gasloine at 85 cents a gallon because of shortages.The scare was on.
Now its reason after reasons, excuse after excuses.
I don't buy it.These prices per gallon needs to level off and help put confidence back in the way we enjoy our sport.This is danger zone now.
Old 05-16-2008, 06:56 PM
Geronimo36
Gold Member

Received 131 Likes on 36 Posts

I spoke to someone I know who works at a local refinery today... I asked him about supply... He told me that the refinery he's working at has cut supply output..

I asked him why the heck would they do that???? He said because the company isn't selling enough...... Hmmmmm...
Old 05-16-2008, 11:28 PM
Registered

Received 46 Likes on 29 Posts

[QUOTE=Havasu Cig;2560406Then on the other side you have the Democrats blocking drilling in our country, the building of refineries and the use of shale (sp) oil. The Dem's want the economy to suffer because they know it will give them a better chance this November. Higher gas and food prices play into their strategy. Politicians are all worthless IMO.[/QUOTE]

What the Democrats want long term is perpetual rationing of resources. In their world, everyone gets the same amount of everything. Hard work for more doesn't count for anything.

Michael
Old 05-21-2008, 09:20 AM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 393 Likes on 141 Posts

More wacko news about how $4-6 a gallon gas is a good thing!

http://www.foxbusiness.com/story/mar...gas----really/
Old 05-21-2008, 11:10 AM
Registered

No less time on the water. Just a lot more floating than running. I am moving closer to some of my preferred destinations.

Quick Reply: Fuel Prices and Boating

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.