Notices

Ozarks

Old 05-12-2006, 06:30 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Ozarks

Thinking of a move,what's it like living there?Thanks!
Old 05-12-2006, 08:30 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Ozarks

Originally Posted by barron
Thinking of a move,what's it like living there?Thanks!
Where are you talking about? Near Table Rock or just in general
Old 05-12-2006, 10:57 AM
Mac
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My daughter is a JR. a the Univ. of Arkanas, and absolutly loves it over there, that whole area is in a hell of a econmic boom, with no end in sight. Fayetteville is one of the few towns I have said I would live other than where I'm at!
Old 05-12-2006, 11:32 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I was hoping I could some Input On good waterfront locations.Some area's are Camdenton or Four Seasons,I realy don't if these are towns or subs? Anyone local can maybe can help with this. Also I'm interested in a boat there which I hope I can get someone to look at If it goes any further.
Old 05-12-2006, 11:37 AM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

four seasons is a development/realtor type deal, they do some very nice stuff in the cities of lake ozark and sunrise beach, camdenton is also a city as well with some nice subdivisions in it...

check this out

http://www.portocima.com/
Old 05-12-2006, 12:55 PM
Registered

it's nice thinking the same.. good schools and nice people.. waterfront lots are only 60-80.. waterfront home.. 200-300 can get you something nice.. as in st pete you can get a home for 1.2m but... has all the big name stores and national chain outbacks, micey's d, etc etc.. no large malls and the temp really doesn't go under 50.. in the winter time most of the placer local owned places are closed but the chevy, ford stores are all open...

anything else.. just ask.. i've been thinking baout this now for a year or so and have gone there three times now to check it out... it's a holiday town..
Old 05-12-2006, 01:33 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by CustomRigger101
it's nice thinking the same.. good schools and nice people.. waterfront lots are only 60-80.. waterfront home.. 200-300 can get you something nice.. as in st pete you can get a home for 1.2m but... has all the big name stores and national chain outbacks, micey's d, etc etc.. no large malls and the temp really doesn't go under 50.. in the winter time most of the placer local owned places are closed but the chevy, ford stores are all open...

anything else.. just ask.. i've been thinking baout this now for a year or so and have gone there three times now to check it out... it's a holiday town..
Are you talking about Lake of the ozarks???
Old 05-12-2006, 01:34 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Sean H
four seasons is a development/realtor type deal, they do some very nice stuff in the cities of lake ozark and sunrise beach, camdenton is also a city as well with some nice subdivisions in it...

check this out

http://www.portocima.com/
Your not local!!!
Just ..... LOCO.
Old 05-12-2006, 02:20 PM
Registered

Pictures are worth a thousand words!
Attached Thumbnails Ozarks-dsc09322.jpg   Ozarks-dsc09360.jpg   Ozarks-dsc09390.jpg  

Old 05-12-2006, 02:41 PM
Registered

Boated There For 30+ Years. My Family Owned Property There In The 70's, Myself Since The 90's. Prices Are Booming, Restaurants Are Great, Waves Are Huge, And So Are The Parties. My Wife And Kids Have Spent Many 10+day Vacations There In The Summer And Lots Of Long Weekends All Year Round. It Is Slow In The Winter And Busy As Hexx In The Summer. Some Locals Don't Like To Call It Home In The Summer Due To The Hectic Nature Of Traffic, Waits At Rest., Etc. But That Is The Price Of 6k New Residents Per Year. If Looking To Buy A Boat, Most Say 36+ Foot For A Vee And A Good Sized Cat Or You Will Not Be Able To Take The Beating When It Is Busy. Mine Is 38 Foot And It Is Awesome. Great Poker Runs, Good (and Bad ) Marinas, And In General The People Are As Nice As You Will Meet Anywhere. We Boat On Lake Michigan Too And There Is No Comparison To The Warm Water And Friendly People. My .02. E-mail Me If Need Realtors Or Locations.

Quick Reply: Ozarks

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.