Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
How do you guys handle this.. >

How do you guys handle this..

Notices

How do you guys handle this..

Old 05-25-2006, 07:24 AM
Registered

Received 126 Likes on 52 Posts
Default Re: How do you guys handle this..

I have to agree with a couple of different people on here.

RaceGirl you make a very good point about inviting people on the boat but it just isn't that easy all the time. I don't care about the people that come once and don't offer anything but the people that come all the time and don't offer or offer so little that they may as well keep it, are who I am b!tching about.

Clay First off your just an A1 pimp!!!!!!!!!!!! Secondly I would never ask a chick that I am taking on the boat for any cash...........they can pay in other ways.

Finally the cost of having a boat is somewhat a fixed cost in that no matter how many people are on it, it cost the same to use it. ( I know that more people ie. more weight does burn more fuel but it is not that much of a difference at least on my boat) Therefor I would rather have people come with me and enjoy it but I do want those people to show some appreciation for what they are getting to do and the cost of it.

Oh yeah, Clay if you ever run out of room on your boat you can send them to mine..............I won't expect a dime from them.
Old 05-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey bro, we'll be inside for sure...Probably in the middle stern in.Green bimini white Crownline.We are gonna go out early evening tonight...I got soo much crap to load I should actually be doing it now..Later!
Old 05-25-2006, 11:28 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Ironmanwb
Oh yeah, Clay if you ever run out of room on your boat you can send them to mine..............I won't expect a dime from them.
No prob... I will just get a bigger boat!
Old 05-25-2006, 11:44 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Shorgasm
Hey bro, we'll be inside for sure...Probably in the middle stern in.Green bimini white Crownline.We are gonna go out early evening tonight...I got soo much crap to load I should actually be doing it now..Later!
Mom coming into town wants a boat ride, we're heading out tomorrow, probably come into Glen for a bit. Not sure what I'm doing Sat, want to get over to intracoastal or something.
Old 05-25-2006, 12:14 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by UNSANE
Mom coming into town wants a boat ride, we're heading out tomorrow, probably come into Glen for a bit. Not sure what I'm doing Sat, want to get over to intracoastal or something.
Where are you putting in?
Old 05-25-2006, 12:34 PM
Registered

Either at Lk Monroe park and make a long trip of it or 44. I think that idle zone north of Blue springs is off for this time of year. I would rather put in at Lk Monroe park because of the water levels right now. You heading out tomorrow? This will be an AM trip for us. I'll give everyone on the river a nice wake up call
Old 05-25-2006, 01:53 PM
Registered

Received 21 Likes on 10 Posts

I NEVER ask for any money for gas, but the offer is nice. I am usually lucky when it comes to that. My friends usually grab the alcohol and food and I buy the gas which works for me.

Last year a few of us were heading out and somehow I ended up with just two girls and myself in my boat. I ended up buying the gas for the boat, gas for the truck, the beer and the food. It didn't really bother me until neither of them even offered any money for at least the damn beer! LOL
Old 05-25-2006, 02:07 PM
Registered

I never ask of expect gas money. I'm going with out without the company. If I asked them to come with then I asked for ther company not there money. But then we only have company on a limited basis. Regulars would get old.
Old 05-25-2006, 03:25 PM
Registered

I gave up expecting gas money long ago.. Occasionaly someone will throw me some cash and its nice ..but I dont expect it .
My least favorite thing about guests is there unpreparedness .. nO SHOES , NO MONEY , CHIT BEFORE WE LEAVE ETC ..
Old 05-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by noboat
I NEVER ask for any money for gas, but the offer is nice. I am usually lucky when it comes to that. My friends usually grab the alcohol and food and I buy the gas which works for me.

Last year a few of us were heading out and somehow I ended up with just two girls and myself in my boat. I ended up buying the gas for the boat, gas for the truck, the beer and the food. It didn't really bother me until neither of them even offered any money for at least the damn beer! LOL
So did you get any ? lol

Quick Reply: How do you guys handle this..

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.