Notices

Cigarette 36' Competition

Old 11-30-2006, 01:20 PM
Registered

Received 33 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Cigarette 36' Competition

Originally Posted by Black Tornado

The book of Bertram 38' that I prepare is just a pictures-datas one,that I will offer free in a file on cd to who will be interest to have.
I will be happy to give you it so.
Hi Marco, please may I have a copy of the CD??!! Also, why can I not see the images that you are hosting on the Image Shack system??
Old 12-07-2006, 01:27 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by littlenige
Hi Marco, please may I have a copy of the CD??!! Also, why can I not see the images that you are hosting on the Image Shack system??
Nigel,I will prepare a cd for you.
I don,t know why you cannot see from Imageshack. Do you know another systems to post the images,because I don't like so much Imageshack.
Old 12-07-2006, 03:08 PM
Registered

Marco, have you tried uploading directly onto OSO using the Additional Options - Manage Attachments method?? This is the way I upload directly onto OSO. After you hit the Manage Attachments button, you see three buttons to upload up to 3 images at a time from your own directory from your pc. Try it!
Old 01-13-2007, 12:51 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Very beautiful the second picture of Boss O'Nova III.
The first pictures I knew so well because it was published in Searace.
A precisation to first picture: that is Boss O'Nova II and was a Cigarette(not a Cary) 32' that Wishnick used in some races in USA and in the European tour in 1971. The 36' Boss O'Nova III was used in other races in USA.

The book of Bertram 38' that I prepare is just a pictures-datas one,that I will offer free in a file on cd to who will be interest to have.
I will be happy to give you it so.
Black Tornado, is the book of Bertram 38' still available? Look for a 38' Bertram to restore. Know of any info on one?
Old 01-13-2007, 02:16 PM
Registered

Does anybody have or seen the picture of the "Blonde" cig race boat that stuffed its bow into the bow of what looks like a sport fisher type boat that was probably a turn boat?
Old 03-24-2007, 07:28 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by xf
Black Tornado, is the book of Bertram 38' still available? Look for a 38' Bertram to restore. Know of any info on one?
My pictures book of Bertrams 38' it's near to be completed but I really didn't know who can or want publish it.
It would be expensive to me publish the book privately.
If you want informations or pictures of a 38' Competition let me know it.
You can send an e-mail: [email protected]
Old 05-21-2010, 02:27 PM
Registered

Some of you have pictures in colour of the following Cig.36' of early '70's?

Dante's Inferno 89
Dante's Inferno 98
Boss O'Nova III
Sabre Dance
Starduster

Many Thanks!
Black Tornado,

String of comments seems to have died off some time ago but wondering if you ever got a color copy of Starduster?

She was my favorite boat back in Point Pleasant Hennessy race days. Grew up in Point Pleasant Boro and rode my bike each day the boats were in town...hey I was only 12!

I can probably dig up a Starduster photo if you're still looking.

COSMO
Old 09-29-2010, 03:57 PM
Registered

Received 17 Likes on 15 Posts

I found this link @ boatdesign.net - ex-racer or ex-drugrunner?

http://www.boatdesign.net/forums/pow...eck-32455.html
Old 09-30-2010, 03:00 AM
Registered

We need to know the hull ID number. Anybody a member on here who can post and pose the question? Would be interesting to discover the history. (shame about those hatches - were there ever any 36's with that style? I know 35's and a few 40's had them but no 36's to my knowledge - just doesn't look right!). The size of the massive fuel tanks suggests long distance racer or indeed, poss drug runner.........
Old 04-15-2013, 11:08 AM
Registered

Question

Originally Posted by Top Banana
I don't know anything about that boat, but it is probably an old Black Tornado renamed.

This photo is of Bill McDonald's "Wild Willie" which is an old Boss A Nova, 36 Foot Cigarette. You and Marco probably have not seen this one either over there.
my dad raced for bill mcdonald when they had that boat, but he's since passed away. i just found a bunch of old pictures of them in a photo album and then thought to google the name of the boat and found your post on here with the same picture from their business card.

here's some pictures of that boat and another one:

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?...1&l=5efbec767d

do you know anything else about the boat or the team? I'd love to find the same hull and restore one to cruise around in.

Quick Reply: Cigarette 36' Competition

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.