Like Tree0Likes

West Michigan Roll Call

Old 06-10-2006, 10:57 PM
Registered
Trade Score: (3)

My Boats: 34 Saber
Default Re: West Michigan Roll Call

Splashed this evening around 6 PM. Not a sole to be found in Muskegon. Got an icecream headache bouncing around on the big lake tonight.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:03 AM
Registered

My Boats: 92, sunsation aggressor

Theres a bunch of us coming up and over to Grand haven /spring lake june 23-25 , Chi Town Hustler (mark) gonna be up there that weekend? we are all trailering however, i am coming from chain olakes area in N. il. another guy is coming from iowa, bunch of fellow sunsation guys are coming from St. Clair and surrounding area.Look us up!We are staying at the Holiday inn /Spring Lake.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!

trimman,

You guys are driving all that way and coming from all over just to go to Grand Haven?????? Grand Haven is actually a nice harbor, but it would be much better if it wasn't for the water patrol so, I say that in hopes you all have mufflers cuz those are usually NOT friendly waters! You should really check out Hardy Dam if you're going to drive and haul your boats from those kinds of distances. Are you and your gang coming up for SOTW poker run too? I hope you have a great time, and that your stay in Grand Haven is an uneventful one.
Old 06-11-2006, 12:33 AM
Registered

My Boats: 92, sunsation aggressor

Yes we are sorta of a central meeting spot for all of us its only 3.5-4 hours for me , i have alota family up that way anyways, i would go route via the big pond but i only have a single screw refuse to do it until i get my twins, Dominator scott is bringing the lime green 112 mph dominator,thanks for the noise warning , i am borderline in il. 92 -93 decibels. No SOTW for us , we ussually tow up to st. clair for the sunsation rally but no rally this year, every 2 years now. We tow down to LOTO for the shootout in aug. thats our big tow , not looking forward to that gas bill, my boat is light 4900 lbs boat and trailer.

Last edited by trimman; 06-11-2006 at 12:40 AM.
Old 06-12-2006, 08:35 AM
Registered

My Boats: 95 Formula 336 SR1 525SC's

Been out on Memorial day. camping and the NASCAR race cutting into a few weekends, but full effort for boating after that

I am personally inviting everyone in west michigan to our 6th annual SEA100 Poker run. Only $30 a head, and the captain is free. It is a fund raiser for a local cause each year, usually an individual in need.
We raised $10k last year ... gonna be hard to beat, but there is power in numbers !!!!!

Date, Tuesday, July 18

please email me if you are interested in a mid week excuse to take friends from Holland to Saugatuck for a fun night out for a worthy cause.

robert dot hamelink at jci.com

Rambunctious

Last edited by Rambunctious; 06-12-2006 at 08:38 AM.
Old 06-12-2006, 09:40 AM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rookie
"Anybody see a big red Saber out in Muskegon yesterday ??? "

Saw it last night sticking out of the Sabre building, Looks awesome!
Cool .... Thanks !

Should be headin south this thursday for Cleveland !!!
Attached Thumbnails
West Michigan Roll Call-000.jpg  
Old 06-12-2006, 09:43 AM
Registered

My Boats: Sonic 358 with ITS & 500EFI's

Our PQ is ready and we are headed to South Haven this Thursday through Sunday for Harborfest. Will be there with a Checkmate (Bee Ware) and 42 Fountain (Almost Affordable). Weather is lookin good! KS
Old 06-12-2006, 10:43 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Just and FYI. Blue Angels will be in Traverse City for the Cherry Festival, the 1st weekend in July. Some of us will be heading down to see the show. Wrinkleface started a thread in the GD forum. So those of you that have been kicking around the idea of heading north, see you there
Old 06-12-2006, 07:39 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: A boat?....What boat??? How about a galvarnized warsh tub wit a toranady strapped own da rear!

Looking to splash the boat if the weather is nice this weekend out of St. Joe-----maybe I'll buzz up to South Haven and take a peek. From what I am hearing the weather is supposed to be very nice.

Josh, I may be up there for the Blue Angels. Looking to launch out of Elk Rapids---are you running down to Traverse from there by any chance?

Last edited by KAAMA; 06-12-2006 at 07:42 PM.
Old 06-18-2006, 01:06 PM
Registered

My Boats: Formula 400 SS/Lipship38Topgun/ 19' baron Surface drive/13'6" dux inflatable cat 50hp

well the oso troops were out yesterday. saw parnell, mr gadgets, bgIII, the 42 chief, jimv, bluemoon. and many many other hot rods. it has a great day. 90 degrees out. 4 rollers. and to see my 68 year old dad holding on for his life has priceless.
todd