Old 06-09-2006, 10:25 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts
Default Re: Shell Key `

Originally Posted by dirtlawyer
Haven't been to Rattlefish since I got cut off and thrown out a few weeks ago
No, can't be, I don't believe it!

How have you been, Brian? Hope all's well!
Old 06-09-2006, 10:26 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 9 Likes on 9 Posts

Originally Posted by skatermike24
Does anyone have a tide chart?
http://www.tidesonline.nos.noaa.gov/...Petersburg,+FL
Old 06-09-2006, 11:37 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Got it Nick thanks
Old 06-09-2006, 05:42 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Nick - believe it - and I have to say, getting cut off and tossed out was not "unwarranted"... had fun though! Left the boat there for the night and took a cab home - I may be immature but I'm not stupid..

Cidaze - Let's get together sometime - still haven't seen that ride of yours... still have the superchargers on her???

Skatermike - look for a white Motion cat with yellow/purple stripes tomorrow at Shell - that'll be me. It looks like we're not going up to Anclotte Key afterall.

FeverMike - going out tomorrow?
Old 06-09-2006, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Dirt, I am going to a Porsche driving school on Saturday and boating on Sunday. I read in the paper last week where Rattlefish was bought and is being torn down for condo's. I guess it finally went through so you'll have to find a new place. I was out of town all week (just got home hours ago) and Lisa was out at dinner with the neighbors last night. We love MB, it keeps getting nicer and nicer in here. Stop over anytime. Have fun at Sanford and Son....wish I was there....I love those guys!

Mike, here is the tide chart I use
http://www.saltwatertides.com/dynami...abaysites.html
Old 06-10-2006, 05:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

FeverMike - where is the driving school at? Sebring? Did you go out and buy yourself a Porsche now? I still have mine - love the car - just put a set of 19's on her - looks bad as h*ll - rear tires have the deepest lip I have seen... Let's contact one another on Sunday and meet up.
Old 06-10-2006, 06:14 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mike - been boating quite a bit lately - mainly over in the Tierra Verde area. Have to trailer the cat, so we put in at Gandy and go from there. Haven't been to Rattlefish since I got cut off and thrown out a few weeks ago

Going up to NPR this weekend to boat with Sanford & Son. Hate Tank is going to do some welding work on my trailer (a friend of mine was parking it two weeks ago and nailed a 3 ft high post with the fender) and polish my lowers, cso I'm going to leave the Motion there during the week.

Nancy and I were down your way last night looking at some houses - we were going to stop by but no lights were on (around 8:00 - 8:30). Yes - we're looking at MB again...
If you are looking in MB let me know. I have 2 houses for sale in there right now. One has a 27,000 lb lift and was approved to move the dock back to fit my 47 lightning. Mike
Old 06-10-2006, 06:50 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Originally Posted by DRIVEN1
If you are looking in MB let me know. I have 2 houses for sale in there right now. One has a 27,000 lb lift and was approved to move the dock back to fit my 47 lightning. Mike
Mike - we are definitely looking seriously at MB.
Tell me about the house you have for sale there. We are going back this morning to re-visit three homes we saw last Thursday evening. Seems like a pretty fun community.

Is your Fountain the white/red one? Appears to be a few performance boaters around.
Old 06-10-2006, 07:42 AM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Mike - we are definitely looking seriously at MB.
Tell me about the house you have for sale there. We are going back this morning to re-visit three homes we saw last Thursday evening. Seems like a pretty fun community.

Is your Fountain the white/red one? Appears to be a few performance boaters around.
Call me on my cell at 813-924-2479. I will be around this morning and would be glad to show the house. Yes my Fountain is the white/red 47. I will be outside polishing her up is you want to stop bye. The house is 4200 sq feet A/C with allot of upgrades including stand bye generator that runs the entire house and a 400 gallon salt water reef tank. My lot is the biggest one on the street and looks down the canal. The front yard looks at the lake. The house is supposed to go on the market next week. Mike