Notices

Cat Killer !

Old 07-03-2006, 04:29 AM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts
Default Re: Cat Killer !

Those devise's they have that tell them how fast they are going forgot to tell them to turn??
Old 07-03-2006, 07:51 AM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Scott B
Those devise's they have that tell them how fast they are going forgot to tell them to turn??
The Super V race between the Skater V's and the Fountains was a great race. The Skaters lead about 1/2 the race and 2 of the 4 Fountain got by. They missed a turn and that is how the Skater V's got back in the lead. I bet some heads will roll with that move! I can't believe that a pro group of racers could not navigate such a simple course. I have no idea how they missed the turn. All in all it was a close race up till that point. The Super V race was the ONLY race you tell what was going on.
Old 07-03-2006, 09:26 AM
KiloKat
VIP Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by FeverMike
They missed a turn and that is how the Skater V's got back in the lead. I bet some heads will roll with that move!
Yeah - that was something to see! Jt and I were lapping these guys when all of a sudden they turned into the infield area. I said "Where are they going" at which time John said "maybe their race is over". Then, as we rounded the next turn buoy, there they were, on the back stretch. I then told John something along the same lines as your quote above about heads rolling. In all fairness to the teams that missed the buoy though, it was late in the race and everyone was getting pretty tired - plus - with all of the salt spray and haze in the air, it is much easier to get disoriented on the race course than most people would expect. All in all, those guys ran one hell of a race. Congrats to all of them !
Old 07-03-2006, 10:47 AM
Banned

I am the cat killer!
Attached Thumbnails Cat Killer !-cat-burgaler.jpg  
Old 07-03-2006, 02:28 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Yeah - that was something to see! Jt and I were lapping these guys when all of a sudden they turned into the infield area.
Wait a minute, you were lapping some of those "Cat Killer" Fountains? Say it ain't so!!!
Old 07-03-2006, 04:37 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the duke
Yea sure. So SR runs 200+ on 18 lbs. BS

Show up in NC on Aug 4 in NC, and show us what it has. When Reggie goes over 203, and you don't, what are you gonna claim then, that you were in NC for a pleasure trip?
Old 07-03-2006, 07:25 PM
Registered

I bet Sharkey will show up with his old Shark Wave and a FLUX CAPACITOR and kick all your azzes!
Old 07-03-2006, 08:58 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by KiloKat
Yeah - that was something to see! Jt and I were lapping these guys when all of a sudden they turned into the infield area. I said "Where are they going" at which time John said "maybe their race is over". Then, as we rounded the next turn buoy, there they were, on the back stretch. I then told John something along the same lines as your quote above about heads rolling. In all fairness to the teams that missed the buoy though, it was late in the race and everyone was getting pretty tired - plus - with all of the salt spray and haze in the air, it is much easier to get disoriented on the race course than most people would expect. All in all, those guys ran one hell of a race. Congrats to all of them !
Kilo, I was out in the spectator fleet at the start finish line and it was hard to tell what the heck was going on except 2 things...Super V race was real close and you guys In the Bud Select boat kept coming by way more often than anyone else! Thanks for attending and racing your boat. It was awesome to see you guys run.
Mike
Old 07-04-2006, 07:41 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts
Talking Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by Shane
I bet Sharkey will show up with his old Shark Wave and a FLUX CAPACITOR and kick all your azzes!
Attached Images  

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 03-29-2011, 02:50 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by SHARKEY-IMAGES
I like that pic!

Quick Reply: Cat Killer !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.