Notices

Cat Killer !

Old 07-02-2006, 01:02 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts
Default Re: Cat Killer !

Originally Posted by Compression

I know for a fact Speed was running low boost because we put the motors in at our shop and fired it on 93 on thursday after it got back from paint touch up in the engine bays. look at the rooster tail from rio and look at speed's! come on use common sense. I was in the boat the first time it was put in the water and several times since, its got nutz and will accelerate alot harder than it was in that video, was the belt gone there already, I dont know I wasnt there. But if all was well with speed rio walking away like that is impossible!
There is nothing wrong with promoting your product, but deception doesnt say much for character and I know what think when I read this thread about his press release. Bring the "cat killer" to the shootout where everyone arrives with the intentions of bringing it all! I think you'll find you have a big mouse at best. And while a foot is being pulled out of a mouth.......... the cat guys are in the bar workin on some other cat...
turn it up and this time try and get the RPM and boost the same. August 4th, I think CAT KILLER is ready.
Old 07-02-2006, 06:51 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by the duke
Are you really trying to tell us that SR ran 170 on 5 lbs of boost?

Yep ............... you should ride in it when it makes 18... Oh damn lol were were just down for a pleasure cruise... But i guess we will see with Randys open invite for Reggie.. But im sure he will be a no show.. But if he does great.. should be a great time.. Then maybe everyone can see for there own eyes that the "Cat Killer" marketing crap is BS... He just didnt know i had picture of us spaking him.. Im sure hes pissed off.. and thats why he put that lame ass video out. It wasnt a race from the start .. This Story has been told a million times over... But if you look at my pics that i posted up. and the very first pic of the "Cat Killer" article Why arent those in that video? hmmmmmm Can someone say BS Lets Post the whole video Reg... Everyone knows that Cats are faster then v bottoms.. Well almost everyone But you! lol.

See Ya at the Shoot out!

j

Also everyone has questioned my Pics with the speed and Rpm... Hasnt anyone ever heard of throttling... Im going to have a video camera next time.. Just so all you non belivers can see what its like to ride in a boat at that speeds..The pictures are real.. I assure you i have like 5 different pics from that angle.. from 150 +

Last edited by modfox21; 07-02-2006 at 06:55 AM.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:33 AM

Originally Posted by modfox21
Also everyone has questioned my Pics with the speed and Rpm... Hasnt anyone ever heard of throttling... Im going to have a video camera next time.. Just so all you non belivers can see what its like to ride in a boat at that speeds..The pictures are real.. I assure you i have like 5 different pics from that angle.. from 150 +
We all understand throttling. Last time I was in a boat that the RPM's dropped that far, was in nasty 4 footers. The RPM went from 3500 to 6500 contanstly, BUT as I said in nasty 4 footers. You don't need to throttle a boat like SR (or any boat) in glass calm water like that.
Old 07-02-2006, 10:37 AM

Originally Posted by modfox21
Yep ............... you should ride in it when it makes 18... Oh damn lol were were just down for a pleasure cruise... But i guess we will see with Randys open invite for Reggie..
Yea sure. So SR runs 200+ on 18 lbs. BS

Show up in NC on Aug 4 in NC, and show us what it has. When Reggie goes over 203, and you don't, what are you gonna claim then, that you were in NC for a pleasure trip?
Old 07-02-2006, 02:17 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I think most people will agree that Cats are faster than VEE's....the the question is, "Is SR faster than Reggie".
Old 07-02-2006, 02:24 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by blume
I think most people will agree that Cats are faster than VEE's....the the question is, "Is SR faster than Reggie".
Bingo...!
Old 07-02-2006, 04:03 PM

Originally Posted by blume
From Powerboat Mag. Sept 2005, where they did a fill pullout spread on SR. Quotes from the OWNER of the boat

HP
1300 on 93
1500 on 116

Top Speed

161 @ 6200 RPM at 3/4 throttle GPS

Claimed top speed (estimated) 175

So Reggie is already faster 2 years ago at the Kilo.
Old 07-02-2006, 09:15 PM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Received 49 Likes on 23 Posts

Originally Posted by the duke
Show up in NC on Aug 4 in NC, and show us what it has. When Reggie goes over 203, and you don't, what are you gonna claim then?
There is something about the water down there...
If a Vee can break that mark, so can a Cat...
Everybody is faster on the Pamlico River for some reason....
Remember when the P5 boats went over their bracket speeds?

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 07-02-2006, 11:29 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post

Originally Posted by sharkeymarine
There is something about the water down there...
If a Vee can break that mark, so can a Cat...
Everybody is faster on the Pamlico River for some reason....
Remember when the P5 boats went over their bracket speeds?
The secret is out...Reggie has special water brought in.
Old 07-02-2006, 11:49 PM
A to Z
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

what happened to the Cat Killer fountains this weekend in Sarasota?

Quick Reply: Cat Killer !

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.