Speed Racer calling Reggie! >

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Notices

Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Old 06-24-2006, 11:06 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

I can say without a doubt, that there was at NO time any advantage in favor or the Rio Roses boat. So much in fact that the only time the boat was ever ahead of the Speed Racer boat, was in the "No Wake" Zones when Randy (SpeedRacer) was obeying the Laws of the Water..

Like I said, I can honestly say that there was absolutly no advantage at ANY point by the Fountain, at any point up untill the blower belt failure on the motor. Unless your talking about in the No wake Zone. And and as sad as it is, the Speed Racer boat will not maintain 170mph on just one Sterling, thus ending the idea of playing for the rest of the day.

Considering each time the boats lined up, the Fountain was left back in the wake, It was more of saying..."What would have happened if it was turned up, and on the big props, then how bad would it have been?"
I watched the video and the Fountain is pulling away at a fast clip...

The video is at complete odds with your comments. (There was no editing or lack of footage either.)
Old 06-24-2006, 11:27 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
umm dude, take your meds, speed did break, they broke a blower snout, came back in on one engine ...breathe tom breathe
The Daytona 500 is not the Daytona 499. If it was DE would have won a lot more than one time. You gotta finish to win.

Or
2nd place is just the 1st place loser
Old 06-24-2006, 11:29 PM

Originally Posted by Pete B
He Sure As Hell didnt make a big deal in 2003, when he got beat to the first stop by a 24 ft Skater with t/200's on the back. Reggie's excuse they didnt know where the stop was!!!!
A 24' Skater with 200's on it is a 105 mph boat (at best) What was reggie running? twin small blocks in a 42???
Old 06-24-2006, 11:39 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Yea....thats what i am talking....we were just harnessed in a pleasure boat in the ny run....we knew who the players were....stay up with the big boys then....someone gasses it before they should....before the bridge by like a 1/4 mile....and guess what.....IT"S ON....we were not the one that jumped...it was the other big dog....we pulled on the big guy plenty....but we still broke a belt coming off a tug wake at 100....no biggie...WE LOST.....crappin bunch of crybabies.....thats how it is and always was....crappin yuppies takin over the world
Old 06-24-2006, 11:54 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Yea....thats what i am talking....we were just harnessed in a pleasure boat in the ny run....we knew who the players were....stay up with the big boys then....someone gasses it before they should....before the bridge by like a 1/4 mile....and guess what.....IT"S ON....we were not the one that jumped...it was the other big dog....we pulled on the big guy plenty....but we still broke a belt coming off a tug wake at 100....no biggie...WE LOST.....crappin bunch of crybabies.....thats how it is and always was....crappin yuppies takin over the world
Byrd
Are you still coming to the shoot-out?
Old 06-25-2006, 06:18 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 1,295 Likes on 449 Posts

Originally Posted by Byrdman
Yea...i know they broke......they lost...no biggie...i was commenting on they did not know it was a race with reggie....read all my posts....they think they can get away with a shot or 2 or 3....and not the whole run ....please.....that is not the deal...if i do the same and then break or lose in the end...please....ya lost....maybe the unwritten rules have changed....it takes a good boat to hold it on a poker run...as far as I saw...reggie had it.....I will make sure i ask what all the rules are prior to ingaging with these fine gentelmen.....hey....they did not even get there cards....yea so reggie blew some no wake....my crew would have been up his azz....
absolute valid point, have the rules out front. Main thing is when we all go to watch your boat at loto in aug, we know that you are going to run and will know the rules. publicity stunts can backfire, i think it did in this case. Rio is bad and fast no doubt, just next time they should let others know the rules.If you break you lose, but let the others know you are racing first.

Last edited by offshoredrillin; 06-25-2006 at 06:53 AM.
Old 06-25-2006, 08:31 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by NRG
When the green flag drops, the bullsh!t stops - winner takes all! NO EXCUSES

Please let everyone know where your ignorant azz is going to be running because someone exhibiting your total stupidity and complete lack of responsibility will end up killing someone.

Your post was one of the moronic statements I've ever read on this Forum.

Anyone who would EVEN consider running those speeds with passengers and minus full blown safety gear has no business whatsoever on the water, unless your floating on a rubber ducky....

Either grow up or get lost before you kill someone.

And my money is that there is no way "Dyejob" will show up at the "Shoot-Out" because he will know in advance that everyone there is there for the same reason. He won't be able to ambush anyone there.

If Reggie wants to back up his claim about spanking the Cats, then he needs to show up, otherwise I hope the Cat manufacuters have an absolute field day in dressing him down.

He won't show cause he knows he'll get his azz handed to him, by MORE than one boat.....

And Fred I agree with you completely.....

Last edited by Formula Outlaw; 06-25-2006 at 08:46 AM.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:24 AM
CMG
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Fanatic
I watched the video and the Fountain is pulling away at a fast clip...

The video is at complete odds with your comments. (There was no editing or lack of footage either.)
i guess you see what you want to see - there is a clip of the Fountain running close to the helo so it appears to be going faster BUT even with the creative editting (why did it not continue?) it never shows it pass the cat.
Old 06-25-2006, 09:33 AM
Registered

This thread is still goin....?
The Cat squared off with the V, and the V spanked him....enuff said.
Old 06-25-2006, 10:20 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Back4More
This thread is still goin....?
The Cat squared off with the V, and the V spanked him....enuff said.

Unfortunately though, this is a clear case of apples and oranges.

When it's apples vs. apples all that Fountain is going to see is the rooster tail by the cats going by him.

I'll give Reggie credit for the marketing "bait" he got out of Jacksonville, even though the credibility is a bit suspect.

Quick Reply: Speed Racer calling Reggie!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.