How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Notices

How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Old 06-30-2006, 09:04 PM
Registered

Received 79 Likes on 23 Posts
Default Re: How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Originally Posted by blume
Kilo Run August 4th @ Washington, NC.....the question is, it's easy to talk on this computor, BUT, who has the balls to go play with RF on the 4th........
How much more proof do you need? The kilo record for cats is about 30 mph faster than the Fountain. What is the point? Your answer to every post seems to dare some pleasure boats to go play in Reggie's river? Let the race boats play together as it should be in kilo runs, shootouts, OSS or SBI.
Old 06-30-2006, 09:25 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by dreamboater
I understand what your saying. I grew up around this stuff. When someone pulls along side and you race its who gets there first. If the other guy is an ******* he will let off before you can catch up. If a boat pulls up along side me that I know runs about the same and I have 5 people in the boat I may or may not race. If I race and loose and the guy goes and tells his friends he just beat me, great....good for him. However if he wont race you the next time thats BS. I would loose to a 90mph flat bottom on the river, no way in hell that guy is going to stretch that boat out for me to catch him. But who is really faster, he was quicker thats for sure. I just would love to see both boats run again, no excuses 116 octane or what ever they need. Then let Reggie parade around if he does in fact win.
I was referring to your post above, I put it up there, it seems you forgot......I would love to see both boats run again...., no excuses....you can if SR goes to NC, or how about your full canopy pleasure boat.....It the cat guys that are so bent out of shape on this. Cats are faster, I know that, but it looks like RF haded them their ass that day.
Old 06-30-2006, 11:09 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
well that part is simple, if I'm filming a promo and no one kows it I'll pull up next to another Harley and smash it and walk all over him then produce a video...the other guy is enjoying a run and has no idea that he is part of a video...
If you think SR didn't see Rio come around, and SR wasn't ready for a race, you started the holiday weekend early
Old 06-30-2006, 11:11 PM

Originally Posted by Brad Zastrow
The kilo record for cats is about 30 mph faster than the Fountain. .
It is today. what will it be after August 4th????? Could be slower. I'd bet on it
Old 06-30-2006, 11:32 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by the duke
It is today. what will it be after August 4th????? Could be slower. I'd bet on it
You want to bet that on Aug, 4th the new kilo record for a V will be HIGHER then the current record for a cat? If so, ill take that bet.
Old 07-01-2006, 03:57 PM
Mod Squad Enforcer
Charter Member

Received 795 Likes on 258 Posts

I'm in, too.!!!!!
Old 07-01-2006, 04:27 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by LostinBoston
You want to bet that on Aug, 4th the new kilo record for a V will be HIGHER then the current record for a cat? If so, ill take that bet.
im in on that Ill take the cat......
Old 07-01-2006, 06:00 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by lowblue320
im in on that Ill take the cat......
what is the current record, not GPS, but a real record. LOTO is like 201 or 202. what is the fastest offical record and how long was the course?????
Old 07-01-2006, 06:01 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by dreamboater
Maybe Rio Roses is that much faster than SR. I am just sick of the BS. That was a river race, you can have every excuse in the world why you got beat. In a timed sanctioned run, its all on the line. Thats all I am saying, I see Reggie is holding a Kilo run. I just hope there is another cat there with equal HP. Please show me an example with offshore style boats, where in a situation of equal HP a V-hull is faster than a Cat. I am just so sick of this Cat Killer crap. Why and the hell do we have different classes to race in. Lets race all of the V's against the Cats. I actually like Fountains, my Dad is on his 4th one. I dont argue that they are fast as hell, but trying to say Rio Roses is faster than another Cat of equal power is retarded.
uhhhh in 4 to 6s on the ocean where real offshore boats run
Old 07-01-2006, 08:42 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by blume
what is the current record, not GPS, but a real record. LOTO is like 201 or 202. what is the fastest offical record and how long was the course?????
198.xx set by Bacardi a couple years ago. official Kilo record. No way any V touches that for a LONG time. No way a V will Ever be top gun at Loto as long as Callan or Budweiser is there.

Last edited by LostinBoston; 07-01-2006 at 08:46 PM.

Quick Reply: How fast are they really...For Infomation Only

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.