Notices

So what do YOU do...?

Old 09-23-2006, 04:19 PM
Registered

Received 410 Likes on 183 Posts
Default Re: So what do YOU do...?

Originally Posted by jimmygarbuchi
Yoyoyo peeps...........Jimmy G herez in the houze and feelz good to be around someone who knowz

Radradrad site! and I hearz what you say about them peeps..........f'em! ROFLMAO!

you bras are right on - it all about the jeolosy dudes. They wantz what we gotz and cant have it! speed, chickz, the MB, the condo........its all tight.

what I do for every finger i getz or everyone who says sumthin, i give it back 1000%. they got to understand the cost of these boats and that we dont need no chit about something they cant afford......the mighty rulez it been this way and will alwys be

i dont get these peeps........they want to just float around i am out to tear up some h20 and i cant do that muffled down and dont expect me to its my right and like someone said itz legal and they should know we are going to have our wayz - our boats costs more than most of them DHs will ever make so f'em donkey dicks ROFLMAO

i gotz drs and lawyers jeolos of what i got......the wonder how jimmy gitz the chickz. its the boat baby and the sound is like a afrodisiac to em - draws the hottiez from miles and keeps em hot. i never got this attentoim until the boat got in......they dont udnersand its all about what your packin in the bilfold baby and under the hood and wez got it thatz what life is about - grabbin it by the nutz and never leting go thatz how i live those dam peeps working their azzes off for their nickels.....i got 2 franchizes and the dinero rolls in like majik baby....its all bout the jelosy! ROFLMAO!

hahaha....i used to tell em i had their wife just to see the look on their face when they give me chit - now i am going to add their daughters like the kat said above....rad! and then drop my pants and piss off the dock - that was a dam good one and then tell the to stop the f@ckin kids from crying someone needs to explain that to all the dogooders and then cut the dam ropes on the selllboats - drives me f@ckin nutz! ROFLMAO

rad site dudez gonna break out the gold MC letz rock the house ROFLMMFAO!!!

jimmy z i drive my boats like i drive my wimmen - i turn em and burn em ROFLMAO!!!!! gotz to call my boyz on the dock and have them get ready to burn.......this site got me workd up! ROFLMAO
What The Fuk!
Old 09-23-2006, 04:36 PM
Registered

Received 6 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
So, are you the guy that lost a Bayliner on RT 128 in Burlington??
good call tim
Old 09-23-2006, 05:02 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by jimmygarbuchi
Yoyoyo peeps...........Jimmy G herez in the houze and feelz good to be around someone who knowz

Radradrad site! and I hearz what you say about them peeps..........f'em! ROFLMAO!

you bras are right on - it all about the jeolosy dudes. They wantz what we gotz and cant have it! speed, chickz, the MB, the condo........its all tight.

what I do for every finger i getz or everyone who says sumthin, i give it back 1000%. they got to understand the cost of these boats and that we dont need no chit about something they cant afford......the mighty rulez it been this way and will alwys be

i dont get these peeps........they want to just float around i am out to tear up some h20 and i cant do that muffled down and dont expect me to its my right and like someone said itz legal and they should know we are going to have our wayz - our boats costs more than most of them DHs will ever make so f'em donkey dicks ROFLMAO

i gotz drs and lawyers jeolos of what i got......the wonder how jimmy gitz the chickz. its the boat baby and the sound is like a afrodisiac to em - draws the hottiez from miles and keeps em hot. i never got this attentoim until the boat got in......they dont udnersand its all about what your packin in the bilfold baby and under the hood and wez got it thatz what life is about - grabbin it by the nutz and never leting go thatz how i live those dam peeps working their azzes off for their nickels.....i got 2 franchizes and the dinero rolls in like majik baby....its all bout the jelosy! ROFLMAO!

hahaha....i used to tell em i had their wife just to see the look on their face when they give me chit - now i am going to add their daughters like the kat said above....rad! and then drop my pants and piss off the dock - that was a dam good one and then tell the to stop the f@ckin kids from crying someone needs to explain that to all the dogooders and then cut the dam ropes on the selllboats - drives me f@ckin nutz! ROFLMAO

rad site dudez gonna break out the gold MC letz rock the house ROFLMMFAO!!!

jimmy z i drive my boats like i drive my wimmen - i turn em and burn em ROFLMAO!!!!! gotz to call my boyz on the dock and have them get ready to burn.......this site got me workd up! ROFLMAO
UMMMMM WHAT?!?!?!?
Attached Thumbnails So what do YOU do...?-bunny.jpg  
Old 09-23-2006, 05:27 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

VANILLA ICE is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:30 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by el indio
Ice Ice BABY!!!!
Old 09-24-2006, 09:59 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by el indio
Word ta ya mutha!
Old 09-24-2006, 10:01 AM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by bouyhunter
Word ta ya mutha!
Hey Bouy, what do I need to remeber????
Old 09-24-2006, 10:56 AM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by wrinkleface
Hey Bouy, what do I need to remeber????
You need to
"STOP,"
" collaborate and listen"

and the song goes "dun, dun, dun daduh dun dun, the version by QUEEN goes dun, dun, dun daduh dun - dun"
See, it's different.
Old 09-24-2006, 07:25 PM
Registered

Received 94 Likes on 22 Posts

Originally Posted by US1 Fountain

I always use my silent choice whenever my boat is not on plane. It's just plain courtesy as I see it for those that prefer the less obnoxious.
theres a no wake channel I go down all the time with Marinas and bars lining both sides.....I keep my s choice open going through there as I am just passing by......I think thats OK......everyone under 50 looks.....get some thumbs up and stuff......never seen anyone plug their ears or anything like that.......on the other hand if Im waiting 20ft in front of said bars for 5 or so min waiting for a parking spot or letting the boat warm up I close them.......definatly closed inside Marinas and locks......gotta pick your spots and use some common sense........the masses can get us!!!......NO question about that!!!!!