Like Tree0Likes

Hello everyone

Reply
Old 07-23-2006, 07:12 PM
  #11
Registered
 
GOODT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: KENT ISLAND, MARYLAND
Posts: 2,675
Default Re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlyn1965
Wife???
Do I really need one? I'm not as lucky as some of you guys do, like getting married, having kids then sometimes Godforbid, going through a nasty divorce and lose all the toys. Haven't met the one for me yet. But on the dockside I've seen a few that'd need some looking into but then the girlfriend might get jealous for no good reason. A very wise man told me that women are like engine oil. If you get the good expensive stuff like synthetic, you stick with it, otherwise change it often and regularly. lol

1st welcome to the forums/

well im on wife #3


lost many many toys and houses


1st one was from a poor family from western pa ended up suporting her family


2nd was from a rich family from arlington VA nothing was ever good enough for her


3rd ex dancer just a simple pain but can be fun
GOODT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 07:45 PM
  #12
Registered
Thread Starter
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Halifax, Nova Scotia, Canada
My Boats: 1987 Advantage 24' Offshore
Posts: 66
Default Re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOODT
1st welcome to the forums/

well im on wife #3

lost many many toys and houses

1st one was from a poor family from western pa ended up suporting her family

2nd was from a rich family from arlington VA nothing was ever good enough for her

3rd ex dancer just a simple pain but can be fun
So are you telling me to keep away from the expensive oil?
I will otherwise I might have to go back to my old homemade 11" with 3.6 HP sears outboard engine, loose my house and move into a cardboard box from the neighbor new washing machine.
merlyn1965 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:21 PM
  #13
Registered
 
Reed Jensen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2003
Location: Los Angeles California
Posts: 8,301
Default Re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlyn1965
Wife???
Do I really need one? I'm not as lucky as some of you guys do, like getting married, having kids then sometimes Godforbid, going through a nasty divorce and lose all the toys. Haven't met the one for me yet. But on the dockside I've seen a few that'd need some looking into but then the girlfriend might get jealous for no good reason. A very wise man told me that women are like engine oil. If you get the good expensive stuff like synthetic, you stick with it, otherwise change it often and regularly. lol
And here all this time I thought the perfect words of wisdom were " If it flys, floats, or f*cks... you rent it.... That stuff is too expensive to own."..........
Reed Jensen is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 08:53 PM
  #14
Charter Member #927
Charter Member
 
Payton's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2001
Location: IN
My Boats: 1991 34' Super Hawaii
Posts: 4,817
Default Re: Hello everyone

Welcome to the board. Have fun.
Payton is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:14 PM
  #15
Registered
 
GOODT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: KENT ISLAND, MARYLAND
Posts: 2,675
Default Re: Hello everyone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed Jensen
And here all this time I thought the perfect words of wisdom were " If it flys, floats, or f*cks... you rent it.... That stuff is too expensive to own."..........


very true also remember even though I tried but didnt work....learn from ones mistakes
GOODT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 07-23-2006, 09:15 PM
  #16
Registered
 
GOODT's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2005
Location: KENT ISLAND, MARYLAND
Posts: 2,675
Default Re: Hello everyone

[QUOTE=merlyn1965] So are you telling me to keep away from the expensive oil?
QUOTE]



oh we where talking about oil???????


im still one or two steps above card board box

but am out a couple of hoses I had paid off
GOODT is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:09 PM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.