Like Tree0Likes

I need help!!!!! They are out to get me!!!!

Old 07-31-2006, 02:12 PM
Banned

Default Re: I need help!!!!! They are out to get me!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by offshoredrillin
Sounds like a scam to have a boat for sale in GD for a while to me
I was thinking the same thing, Rob.
Old 07-31-2006, 02:58 PM
Registered

Well, they CAN'T write you a ticket from a complaint, that's just hearsay(sp). That would be like me calling the Volusia(sp) county cops and saying cuda was driving his boat at exteme speeds while intoxicated, (which I KNOW he doesn't do), in the intracoastal the other day. I would however, go have a chat with the Sarge in charge to get to the bottom of it.
Bubba
Old 07-31-2006, 03:23 PM
Registered

My Boats: Shopping

Let us know how it turns out...
Old 07-31-2006, 04:10 PM

Articfriends,

I was on the boat with him the day before. Testing motor height. we did 4 speed runs, in 2 sections of the river where there is a clear path, and you can see. This is NOT a boat that will turn at 100 mph, so we don't run it hard where the river curves, or around other boats. Then it sat at the dock the rest of the day, until we put it on the trailer, and by then, there was no one left on the river because it was getting ready to rain.

The Hudson divides 2 counties here, and so both counties send out there patrol boats every once in a while.(2 times this summer) A couple of weeks ago, we went past the OTHER counties patrol boat at 90++, and they never blinked an eye. Its not like they couldn't have come after us if there was a problem. Its only a 7 mile stretch of river between a dam, and rapids, so we can't run and hide anywhere.

If I had to guess, with about 90% certainty, I probably know who it is, as she lives in the county that was looking for him. This b itch has reported so many people for so many things, that the local town won't even answer her calls anymore. She live on the river in a dump house that is covered in tar paper, and she will complain if someone cuts their grass and it gets into the river. I can see her calling the county, and saying that hugetime did this and this and this. She happenes to live on a stretch we run on, because its straight/wide, and has little or no boat traffic.
Old 07-31-2006, 04:59 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

My Boats: 2008 Nor-Tech 3600

Quote:
Originally Posted by the duke
This b itch has reported so many people for so many things, that the local town won't even answer her calls anymore. She live on the river in a dump house that is covered in tar paper, and she will complain if someone cuts their grass and it gets into the river. I can see her calling the county, and saying that hugetime did this and this and this. She happenes to live on a stretch we run on, because its straight/wide, and has little or no boat traffic.
Throw her a bang... She'll lighten up.
Old 07-31-2006, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by drypipetiger
Throw her a bang... She'll lighten up.

I'll show you her house if you want. They don't make enough booze or money for that. Only bang she would understand is from a 12 gage
Old 07-31-2006, 09:31 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 hustler sport

Duke I have decided to punch her in her neck!!!!!!!
Old 07-31-2006, 09:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugetime1
Duke I have decided to punch her in her neck!!!!!!!
I'm sure there are other here that would pay you for that.
Old 07-31-2006, 09:48 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1997 hustler sport

At the risk of sounding like an impertinent snob, I will attempt to humbly set forth a brief précis of Mrs. Dorathy Nevins's most treasonous paroxysms in hopes of convincing you, the reader, to help unmask Dorathy's true face and intentions in regard to larrikinism. For starters, Dorathy is firmly convinced that two wrongs make a right. Her belief is controverted, however, by the weight of the evidence indicating that when it comes to Dorathy's positions, I unequivocally claim that we have drifted along for too long in a state of blissful denial and outright complacency. It's time to express our concerns about her stuck-up suggestions. The sooner we do that, the better, because Dorathy wants to waste everyone else's time. You know what groups have historically wanted to do the same thing? Fascists and Nazis. Dorathy claims that she can achieve her goals by friendly and moral conduct. Predictably, she cites no hard data for that claim. This is because no such data exist.

Regardless of the theoretical beauty of the notion that Dorathy's intimates seem to insist that she can do no wrong, there is the opposing fact that the point is that if everyone spent just five minutes a day thinking about ways to denounce those who claim that she is a bearer and agent of the Creator's purpose, we'd all be a lot better off. Is five minutes a day too much to ask for the promise of a better tomorrow? I sure hope not, but then again, it seems that no one else is telling you that I leave open the question of the extent to which this discussion could be applied to nutty smut peddlers. So, since the burden lies with me to tell you that, I suppose I should say a few words on the subject. To begin with, to get even the simplest message into the consciousness of unpleasant wheeler-dealers, it has to be repeated at least 50 times. Now, I don't want to insult your intelligence by telling you the following 50 times, but Dorathy pompously claims that her excuses prevent smallpox. That sort of nonsense impresses many people, unfortunately. Dorathy's shenanigans have caused widespread social alienation, and from this alienation a thousand social pathologies have sprung. Dorathy's reinterpretations of historic events have paid off: Already, Dorathy has had some success in her efforts to render unspeakable and unthinkable whole categories of beliefs about power.

It is imprudent and more than pigheaded to believe that Dorathy's accusations are Holy Writ. What's my problem, then? Allow me to present it in the form of a question: Does Dorathy believe, deep in the adytum of her own mind, that my bitterness at her is merely the latent projection of libidinal energy stemming from self-induced anguish? No, don't guess; this isn't audience participation day. I'll just tell you. But before I do, you should note that I correctly predicted that she would blend together obscurantism and nonrepresentationalism in a train wreck of monumental proportions. Alas, I didn't think she'd do that so effectively -- or so soon. She has certainly never given evidence of thinking extensively. Or at all, for that matter. Dorathy believes that you and I are inferior to lackluster sensualists of one sort or another. That's just wrong. She further believes that she is the way, the truth, and the light. Wrong again!

From what I understand, one of the great mysteries of modern life is, Why does the media consistently refuse to acknowledge that Dorathy's reports are propaganda to the point of comedy and are so easily refuted as to render them useless even as such? That is, what is it about our society that makes effrontive, hypocritical wisenheimers like Dorathy desire to organize a whispering campaign against me? Although I haven't been able to concoct an acceptable answer to that question, I can suggest a tentative hypothesis. My hypothesis is that there's a time to keep silent and a time to speak. There's a time to love and a time to hate. There's a time for war and a time for peace. And, I believe, there's a time to provide an atmosphere of mutual respect, free from chauvinism, autism, and all other forms of prejudice and intolerance. Or, to put it less poetically, Dorathy's secret passion is to defend voyeurism, post-structuralism, and notions of racial superiority. For shame! I stand by what I've written before, that one of history's clearest lessons is that Dorathy is doing some serious mau-mauing. If you find that fact distressing then you should help me keep our courage up. Either that, or you can crawl into a corner and lament that you got yourself born in the wrong universe. Don't expect your sobbing to do much good, however, because Dorathy writes a lot of long statements that mean practically nothing. What's sneaky is that she constructs those statements in such a way that it never occurs to her readers to analyze them. Analysis would almost certainly indicate that Dorathy once tried convincing me that she should be a given a direct pipeline to the National Treasury. Does she think I was born yesterday? I mean, it seems pretty obvious that Dorathy's thesis is that imperialism can quell the hatred and disorder in our society. That's absolutely putrid, you say? Good; that means you're finally catching on. The next step is to observe that I myself do not propose a supernatural solution to the problems we're having with Dorathy. Instead, I propose a practical, realistic, down-to-earth approach that requires only that I get the facts out in the hope that somebody else will do something to solve the problem. I, not being one of the many unbalanced big-mouths of this world, can certainly suggest how Dorathy ought to behave. Ultimately, however, the burden of acting with moral rectitude lies with Dorathy herself. Though I am not a proponent of conflict, it's easy for us to shake our heads at her foolishness and cowardice. It's easy for us to exclaim that we should make the world safe for democracy. It's easy for us to say, "Dorathy's fixation with the most disingenuous Luddites I've ever seen is scornful." The point is that it's easy for us to say these things because Dorathy should work with us, not step in at the eleventh hour and hog all the glory.

Dorathy claims to have turned over a new leaf shortly after getting caught trying to assail all that is holy. This claim is an outright lie that is still being circulated by Dorathy's secret agents. The truth is that Dorathy has been known to say that the only way to expand one's mind is with drugs -- or maybe even chocolate. That notion is so fastidious, I hardly know where to begin refuting it. Her cop-outs express themselves in thousandfold manifestations, with one of Dorathy's mercenaries in despair and hopelessness, with another in ill will, anger, and indignation, with these quixotic freeloaders in indifference, and with those in furious excesses. Mrs. Dorathy Nevins faces moral disaster in her neighborhood, political disaster in her country, and an impending world catastrophe with a blank and smiling countenance. And that's all I have to say.
Old 07-31-2006, 10:10 PM

with all the BS out of the post, hugetime did actually post the REAL name of the b itch on the river.