Notices

Help!!!

Old 08-08-2006, 02:55 PM
Registered

Received 3 Likes on 1 Post
Default Re: Help!!!

Act today by informing him by certified mail of your course of action should he not contact you upon receipt of your letter within 24 hours. Document all contact you have had with him to this point and let him now that his reputation is at stake and he needs to come clean about the current status of of your transaction with him. Be prepared to go to small claims court and contact a lawyer friend about the process.

SG
Old 08-08-2006, 03:51 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

Originally Posted by gripit
NO Sht. I live on Kent Island, maybe I can help. PM me who it is.
Here's a hint........check the 3rd post.........and follow the link.

Old 08-08-2006, 03:55 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 7 Posts

Maybe you should ask RaceGirl3 to ask him nicely for you, he seems to be a huge fan of hers......
Old 08-08-2006, 05:06 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

I was a party in this transaction (the buyer). The mechanic has my $2,200 and has had the money for 3+ months. From what Matt (Trader1) has told me, the mechanic has done nothing to this boat and he actually blew the deal for both of us.

I recieved a check in the mail 3 days ago from the mechanic for $1,651.00 and deposited it into my account and IT BOUNCED!!!!!! He said he was keeping $550.00 of my money for work already done. As far as I know (confirmed by the owner--Trader1) the mechanic has done nothing to the boat.

We are waiting (impatiently) to get this resolved without a mess. Otherwise we are both going to have this guy prosecuted and together we will bury this guy. I just got off the phone with him, he returned my call. I hope he has some common sense to make it right. . Tomorrow will tell if he does.

I will not mention any names....I want to get re-imbursed and get this deal over with. All I can say is that the guy posts here on OSO about his "credentials" and his "customer service", what a F*cking joke. It was all "lip service".
Old 08-08-2006, 06:38 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by OldSchool
Here's a hint........check the 3rd post.........and follow the link.

Hmmmmmm.....veeerrrrrryy interesting !!!!!

Old 08-08-2006, 06:42 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Hey Matt I sure hope you might call me when you get this figured out jay.
Old 08-08-2006, 06:45 PM
SORE MEMBER
Platinum Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I was a party in this transaction (the buyer). The mechanic has my $2,200 and has had the money for 3+ months. From what Matt (Trader1) has told me, the mechanic has done nothing to this boat and he actually blew the deal for both of us.

I recieved a check in the mail 3 days ago from the mechanic for $1,651.00 and deposited it into my account and IT BOUNCED!!!!!! He said he was keeping $550.00 of my money for work already done. As far as I know (confirmed by the owner--Trader1) the mechanic has done nothing to the boat.

We are waiting (impatiently) to get this resolved without a mess. Otherwise we are both going to have this guy prosecuted and together we will bury this guy. I just got off the phone with him, he returned my call. I hope he has some common sense to make it right. . Tomorrow will tell if he does.

I will not mention any names....I want to get re-imbursed and get this deal over with. All I can say is that the guy posts here on OSO about his "credentials" and his "customer service", what a F*cking joke. It was all "lip service".
If it's who I think it is, WOW, didn't see that coming. Regardless, I'd take that check to the District Attorney for starters. Matt needs to report his stuff stolen.

If theres any hope for the money or the parts, (which I am seriously doubting after 3 months) It wont be because you are asking nicely or making threat of action. Better he has to deal with two law enforcement agencies and let them give him some options.

Good Luck,
Old 08-08-2006, 06:47 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by comininhot
Hey Matt I sure hope you might call me when you get this figured out jay.
Jay,
Are you the guy that checked out the motors of the 33 PP raceboat Matt sold me in 4/2004?
Old 08-08-2006, 06:56 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

3) get refferals

Ok Joe
Old 08-08-2006, 07:04 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 344 Likes on 115 Posts

In all fairness, the guy in question did come highly recommended from Sydwayz. That's the only person that I know in the area that has actually had him work on their boat.....even though he's supposedly been doing it for 25 years.

I wonder if Sydwayz ever got that $$$$ for the warranty claim?

Last edited by OldSchool; 08-08-2006 at 07:15 PM. Reason: can't spell

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.