Like Tree0Likes

3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

Old 08-17-2006, 04:38 PM
Registered

My Boats: NorTech
Default Re: 3 Aircraft Carriers running together Picks.

So the mexicans are going to attack us next ? Ohh no , those darn Canadiens are coming .. Plz go study some world history .. Nothings changed for a couple thousand years now.. We need to KILL the Jihadists over there before they arrive on our shore .. 9/11 will seem trivial after you see a modern Nuclear weapon detonated.. Or for some of us with short memories 9/11 has already been forgotten .. Yes Marie war is hell ! But so is listening to uneducated liberals spewing nonsence
Quote:
Originally Posted by davere
You guys don't even read, you just jump right in and attack.
Dave is my husband, my name is Re, short for Marie.
And yeah I'm proud to live in America, but embarressed at the way these politicians abuse the power we give them.
How long have we been trying to change things in the Middle East, they have a different mentality and will always hate us.
I feel bad for all these kids that come home in a box or missing body parts. I think it can be done better, that's all.
Sorry, but the only thing it said was not to post classified ads on this website.
When you see the death and destruction on the news every friggin day, it's hard to deal with. I am not capable of numbing my mind to it. Let them solve their own problems over there, we should protect our borders from illegals coming over. That's who will probably attack us next.
Women have a different way of dealing with problems, I will not apologize for it. Have a nice day.
Re
Old 08-17-2006, 04:39 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

My Boats: In the Slow Lane

And yeah I'm proud to live in America, but embarressed at the way these politicians abuse the power we give them.

Then vote for a democrat b/c they do everything right.

How long have we been trying to change things in the Middle East,

Since Jimmy Carter’s little adventure in Iran.

they have a different mentality and will always hate us.

Than we can never trust them, so lets send them to allah once and for all.

I feel bad for all these kids that come home in a box or missing body parts.

They volunteered, be proud of them.

I think it can be done better, that's all.

Heard it before…what is your plan…police, UN, dialogue, b/c it has never worked

Sorry, but the only thing it said was not to post classified ads on this website.

Please stick to boating related subjects.

When you see the death and destruction on the news every friggin day, it's hard to deal with.

Welcome to the biased mainstream media, ignore it or look for the news you want to hear.

I am not capable of numbing my mind to it. Let them solve their own problems over there, we should protect our borders from illegals coming over.

Islam hasn’t been able to solve its problems for the last 1000 yrs. Call off the ACLU and the democrat party and we can “protect” the border.

That's who will probably attack us next.

Irrational thought….and I doubt it…at least not chanting to allah..

Women have a different way of dealing with problems, I will not apologize for it.

Thank god you aren’t in charge.
Have a nice day.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:43 PM
Gold Member
Gold Member

My Boats: 21' Paramount

Re,
Do you really think we are in the middle east trying to win a popularity contest? Having a military presence in the middle east is a strategic move to have our warfighter located centrally the worlds threats. Some of our boys are coming home in boxes, so that you can walk down the street without having to worry about roadside bombs blowing you up or RPG's getting launched at your childs school bus. We are there to HUNT THOSE PEOPLE DOWN before they have the opportunity to land the blows that they desire which is within our borders.

Quit you're complaining, and start thanking god that our forefathers built the basis for what is today's US military. Without that, you're native tongue would be german and your religion would be Muslim.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:51 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

My Boats: Cigarette 35 Cafe Racer

Quote:
How long have we been trying to change things in the Middle East, they have a different mentality and will always hate us.
I feel bad for all these kids that come home in a box or missing body parts. I think it can be done better, that's all.
When you see the death and destruction on the news every friggin day, it's hard to deal with. I am not capable of numbing my mind to it. Let them solve their own problems over there, we should protect our borders from illegals coming over. That's who will probably attack us next.
Women have a different way of dealing with problems, I will not apologize for it. Have a nice day.
Re
With all due respect, a few posts back you said you were a realist.....it is now clear that you are what I call an ignorist.
You like to take to good, but want to have nothing to do with the bad. It's a mixed bag in the real world; sometimes bad happens in order to preserve what is good.

Now back to our regularly scheduled programming...

Century, great pics. Thanks.
Old 08-17-2006, 04:53 PM
Registered

My Boats: NorTech

Oh ya thanks for the pics ...new desktop
Old 08-17-2006, 04:58 PM
Registered

Quote:
Re
Marie,

If you would like to debate foreign policy, military strategy, political doctrine or anything else, please start a thread. I will happily debate you. But, be forewarned, I will come loaded with facts, not hyperbole. I would caution you to do the same. I promise I will treat you with respect and would expect the same. If you choose not to engage in such debate, you'll probably want to withdraw from future commentary on this thread, where it is inappropriate.

Miller

P.S. You may want to thoroughly analyze the facts surrounding the war on terror, the response to natural disasters, foreign policy, the effectiveness of both unilateral and multi-lateral engagement with hostile regimes, immigration, public policy spending on higher education, the motivation for joining the military, the current size of the military and its budget, as well as several other topics you have touched on. I am familiar with the topics at hand and prepared to refute some of your assertions. While not attempting to tell you what to believe, I do think that perhaps you'll be enlightened by any debate.

P.P.S. Very cool photos of the carriers and air assets.
Old 08-17-2006, 05:04 PM
SeaRay Sundancer
Gold Member

My Boats: In the Slow Lane

anybody have that photo(albeit fake)of the car being launched off an aircraft carrier?
Old 08-17-2006, 05:10 PM
Registered

My Boats: Top Gun

Welcome....Mrs. Catmando.....

God Bless america
Old 08-17-2006, 05:50 PM
Registered

No wonder this country is in such a sorry ass state.
Any terrorist can come over the Mexican border.
Any terrorist can ship whatever they want to any of our ports in box cars.
You don't read, because your stupid. It's your way, and no one else can have an opinion. Because I don't pay I'm not respected. Thank God I don't need respect from a bunch of losers.
I would never pay to join this site to talk to a bunch of dopes. You don't think I respect the people who died or were maimed for this country. Where did I say that?
All I see is people reading my words and twisting them to suit their insecure agendas.
What a bunch of idiots. F U ALL for your nasty attitudes.
Re
Old 08-17-2006, 05:51 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2000 29 fever with hp500

great pics thanks strip poker 388