I need an answer............... >

I need an answer...............

Notices

I need an answer...............

Old 08-21-2006, 12:07 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts
Default Re: I need an answer...............

I don't know what the deal is. I left Joe a VM several days ago; and extended and offer to help if I could.

If he mishandled the money and he made a mistake, well he made a mistake. I am NOT covering or making excuses, but you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. I would like to think that he is out working feverishly to make up the money to return is as he did the first portion.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:16 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by cigarette38topgun
Sorry to hear the news.......it seems so odd that people/business's will run off with a low amount of $1,000...........and will destroy their reputation. You will get this guy on way or other!

I will get him. He will be sorry. His reputation is going to sh*t. (It already was bad I am finding out) All the marine shops in his area have the news about him now and they don't want him around. I am slowly tightening the rope around his neck
Old 08-21-2006, 12:22 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I don't know what the deal is. I left Joe a VM several days ago; and extended and offer to help if I could.

If he mishandled the money and he made a mistake, well he made a mistake. I am NOT covering or making excuses, but you can't squeeze blood out of a turnip. I would like to think that he is out working feverishly to make up the money to return is as he did the first portion.

Brian,
There is no "mistake" here. He owes me the remaining $1,000.oo That's it. There is nothing more to discuss. If he is having some problems, then he could at least return my calls, and emails and say he is working on returning the money. I have nothing. I was perfectly willing to give him a chance, the ball was in his court and he fouled.

Usually there is 3 sides to every story(mine, Matt's and Joe's) .....we'll you know the truth here because you gave him my money. So you know I am not lying. I have done 3 transactions with OSO people in the last 6 months, and everyone of them have been satisfied and happy with their purchase I sold them. That's the way to do business.
Old 08-21-2006, 12:30 PM
Forum Regulator
VIP Member

Received 1,195 Likes on 519 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Brian,
There is no "mistake" here. He owes me the remaining $1,000.oo That's it. There is nothing more to discuss. If he is having some problems, then he could at least return my calls, and emails and say he is working on returning the money. I have nothing. I was perfectly willing to give him a chance, the ball was in his court and he fouled.

Usually there is 3 sides to every story(mine, Matt's and Joe's) .....we'll you know the truth here because you gave him my money. So you know I am not lying. I have done 3 transactions with OSO people in the last 6 months, and everyone of them have been satisfied and happy with their purchase I sold them. That's the way to do business.
I totally agree Gerard. I am not doubting or disputing the facts here at all. I wish there was something I could do to help yourself; and I offered that to Joe as well. My reference to a mistake was that Joe may have made spending/mishandling the money before he had performed the contracted services and bought the associated goods; and it appears to be costing him more than the green.

I didn't know Joe from 'Adam' when he worked on my boat last year, as he and the dealer he worked for really came through for me; and he personally really went above and beyond what I needed/expected. I really wish there was something I could do to assist.

Last edited by Sydwayz; 08-21-2006 at 12:38 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:09 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

This guys has had every opportunity to make this right and he just continues to blow it off. How long has this been going on? If you cant come up with a $1000 in hours, days, weeks, months....you are way in over your head and shouldnt be in business for yourself. With this guy's cash flow issues or his I dont give a sh!t issues, someone else is going to get burned.
Scumbag is the first word that comes to mind
Old 08-21-2006, 01:25 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Sydwayz
I totally agree Gerard. I am not doubting or disputing the facts here at all. I wish there was something I could do to help yourself; and I offered that to Joe as well. My reference to a mistake was that Joe may have made spending/mishandling the money before he had performed the contracted services and bought the associated goods; and it appears to be costing him more than the green.

I didn't know Joe from 'Adam' when he worked on my boat last year, as he and the dealer he worked for really came through for me; and he personally really went above and beyond what I needed/expected. I really wish there was something I could do to assist.

point taken.................the guy is just making it worse for himself. He doesn't even own a business. He claims he owns "K.I. Performance Marine",.there is no such thing. What a LOSER!!!

Last edited by Semper Fi; 08-21-2006 at 01:29 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 01:49 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Bad news.......to many rip of stories around these boats..............y?
Old 08-21-2006, 01:57 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You Need To Call The U.s. Attorney's Office For Maryland 410 209 4800 They Can Tell You Exactly What To Do. Also You Need To Report Him To The Bbb.
I Hope This Gets Resolved Quickly.
Old 08-21-2006, 02:14 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by BY U BOY
You Need To Call The U.s. Attorney's Office For Maryland 410 209 4800 They Can Tell You Exactly What To Do. Also You Need To Report Him To The Bbb.
I Hope This Gets Resolved Quickly.

Thanks
Old 08-21-2006, 03:22 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
I have done 3 transactions with OSO people in the last 6 months, and everyone of them have been satisfied and happy with their purchase I sold them. That's the way to do business.
if you send me money and be happy about it I can be number 4

Man, I feel for you, wish there was an answer.......... Joe, if you are reading this send him $1,000, with a nice note in a card, tell him you are sorry for the delay, you mesed up, and will not let it happen again.... sell something, hell, pick up aluminum cans, what ever it takes, get the man his money.....

OR... come over here and explain why that is not justifed.

The board is full of very smart boaters, we will know the truth when we hear both sides, or all three sides, but when we only hear one, it is bad, bad news.......... your silence is incriminating...

Man, perosnal and professional advide from someone who things a lot of you, square with this man or explain why not, this has gone WAY to far..... it ain't worth waking up every morning knowing this schite is out there.....

Quick Reply: I need an answer...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.