Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
I need an answer............... >

I need an answer...............

Notices

I need an answer...............

Old 08-21-2006, 09:33 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Re: I need an answer...............

Originally Posted by Semper Fi
Point taken Dean. I agree.
if your a boat mechanic posting here every day in august, it says allot about your workload, just a thought. nothing personal but its kinda funny that he isnt sticking up for himself or atleast try to pacify you at this point.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:53 PM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

he is viewing this thread as of 10:50, so he knows whats going on. I pmed him and will see if i get a responce. I told him to pay gerard so we could all move from this. it doesnt need to get worse. trying to be the voice of reason.
Old 08-21-2006, 09:58 PM
Registered

for everyone here... i havent been on the borard for about a week and this is the first time Ive read any of this, and im sure there is someonethat can check that......

ok here goes first matt aka..trader1 didnt see where you said anything about billing gerard the whole 2k+ for what little I did so it would help cover your bill ????

fact of the matter... im the one that said to check out the other mtr

told gerard to have matt email me...ended up in the junk mail folder found it tonight

gerard tried to black mail me to lower my bill

not anyones problem but mine but I had a customer bounce a 4k check on me that hit at the same time as his

we are talking less then 2 weeks ago
I owe gerard $ 651.00 thats less then most people spend on gas in a day

I do more for free to help people out in one day for free then most make in a week

I told matt I would not charge him for what I did for him

and offered to credit gerard over 300 just to keep the peace

Ive had 1000 in the truck for matt for the last week in an envelope

you know what we are not talking about alot of money and this is bs

ive never asked for a dime to help anyone here out and everyone one is real quick to say hes an a hole ( execpt for ratman)

I told gerard Id rather just send it directly to him and stile will after the treads are deleated

if he doesnt get it he can always restart them, the only thing I ask is that he lets all know he got his little money

I just cant belive after helping all out here I get slammed so bad for bs

Last edited by GOODT; 08-21-2006 at 10:20 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:04 PM
Registered

oh and my customer that bounced the check on me I have to send him a cert letter and wait 30 days before I can file charges...but I will give him the benifit of dought before I go that far and wont trash him till its a last resort
Old 08-21-2006, 10:11 PM
Registered

so to all that want to trash me and think bad of me ... get all sides before trashing.................

I could see if it was big money or a long time but be real

Im not a stranger

as for being here alot

most guys go home and watch tv or what ever this is what i USED TO DO BECAUSE I LIKED HELPING EVERYONE HERE............

so I guess I just hide under a boat and let all fend for them selves

today I checked my emails , after all I have done for all here only one person emailed me to tell me about this ( thanks ratman)

so over 650.00 I will leave if all wants me to
Attached Images  

Last edited by GOODT; 08-21-2006 at 10:14 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:18 PM
Registered

oh and checking a priv mess doesnt mean I went on the sight !!!!!

to all that slammed me before I saw the thread or posts........
Attached Thumbnails I need an answer...............-banghead.gif  

Last edited by GOODT; 08-21-2006 at 10:25 PM.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:28 PM
Registered

Lets get this straight! Now I am irritated(finally) big time!!! The guy who checked out the motor last year charged me $150 of which consisted of taking off the head and the headers. Joe took off one header and my drive. Now I am no mechanic, but I have taken off and put a drive on......Doesnt take long. As for the header well its what 8 bolts????? Do the math and I think you will see that what he is charging is way off. Plus the fact nothing was done for three months. We should have had a performance contract and them he would have owed much more. I have to pay a bill for storage to the tune of about @$1,500 to watch my boat sit as it is supposed to be worked on. So not only did I lose the deal it has cost me money to watch my boat sit in disrepair for over three months. THANKS. As for the money you have said you have for me? Why have you not e mailed me back??? I call 15 times a day and cant leave a message because your mailbox is full???? I just want this whole situation over as soon as possible. I am not rich and everything that goes into this boat is hard work!!! So now with a 20k repair bill, $1,500 storage bill, $2,500 insurance(of which I cant use my boat), and $2,500 in payments, not to mention the opportunity cost and the stress this has caused me. You have put me in a spot That is tough but I will work through it and make it happen. I love the sport and think its too bad this crap has to happen. I am with Gerard on getting out. Its hard to want to be associated with the tarnished look some guys have given it. This was a childhood dream I made come true and one I almost wish didn't because it has become a nightmare!!! Sorry for the rant but I am just so angry at the complete and utter lack of professionalism I have been given. Thank god I treat my clients well.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:29 PM
Registered

lets see if gerard just want to slam people or if 650.00 is important I sent him an email to remove the tread and I will send him his money ( that I told him last week that I d rather send directly to him to begin with )

oh I guess he left that part out
Old 08-21-2006, 10:40 PM
Registered

Received 7 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by GOODT
lets see if gerard just want to slam people or if 650.00 is important I sent him an email to remove the tread and I will send him his money ( that I told him last week that I d rather send directly to him to begin with )

oh I guess he left that part out

So, now you admit owing me money, you admit you knew of this last week, yet you ignore my phone calls, emails, etc..... ????

You were given $2,200.00 of MY money. YOU did absolutely nothing to the boat in 3+ months. YOU sent me a check back for $1,651.00 that was NSF and cost me another $31.00 at my bank. Then you wired $1,000.00 into my account. You still owe me $1,200.00, since you did nothing to the boat.

YOu got my email, you either payup now, or it will cost you alot more money in court.
Old 08-21-2006, 10:58 PM
Registered

all the facts are on the table now... right wrong or in different I have never theated any one even whan they owe me several thousnd dollars , maybe I should of but hey guess thats just me, maybe I should start.......

it ends here he gets his money

and im the a hole

oh im the little 150 lbs italian dude

Quick Reply: I need an answer...............

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.