Notices

Gladiator on LG

Old 08-22-2006, 07:07 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Gladiator on LG

Originally Posted by XPRESS 33PP
Congrats again Bob the boat is Awesome!!! It's GREAT to see some really nice hardware on the lake this year. I'm still waiting to see Chucks Nortech. He dosn't seem like he wants to play with us or is he just afraid he will get thrown of the lake with that bad boy.
It is scheduled for the underwater water exhaust conversion after fall Sarasota. That should relieve me of any more problems on LG. I'm looking forward to being able to go boating next year and not having to trailer a couple hours each way.
Old 08-22-2006, 07:15 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Received 1,053 Likes on 277 Posts

Originally Posted by Chuck
It is scheduled for the underwater water exhaust conversion after fall Sarasota. That should relieve me of any more problems on LG. I'm looking forward to being able to go boating next year and not having to trailer a couple hours each way.
Old 08-22-2006, 08:20 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

Originally Posted by the duke
But you had to dredge up something old from another web site, and try and be a smart azz with your answer.
I'm glad that's not beyond you.
Old 08-22-2006, 09:01 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
I'm glad that's not beyond you.
Thats good GLH. Just keep skipping the fact that YOU brought this ancient info up, when you should have just answered fast fun's question. How hard was it to type. It was Otis/Bob's boat???
Old 08-22-2006, 09:56 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts

....you should have just answered fast fun's question...
I did
....YOU brought this ancient info up...
Looks current to them... http://www.perfmar.com/DeadBeats.htm ....with the nice note..."If you see your name here F%$* you." Obviously a class operation.

What's it to you and how long have you worked there?
Old 08-22-2006, 11:50 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
I did
You don't tell a kid the way that you did. He has NOTHING to do with that website. He asked who owned the boat. He didn't ask for your opinion of the website.

Looks current to them... http://www.perfmar.com/DeadBeats.htm ....with the nice note..."If you see your name here F%$* you." Obviously a class operation.

What's it to you and how long have you worked there?
That website hasn't changed in years. The graphics on it are newer, but the content is the same as it was 5 years ago. If you knew anything about them, you would know that.

I have nothing to do with Performance. I know who they are, just like every performance boater on LG does. Fast Fun has met me in there getting parts, and in fact I just saw him on the lake 2 weeks ago.

Whats it to me? I think its pretty petty on your part to answer a kids question the way you did. What did fast fun ever do to you? If you have a problem with their website, call them and tell them. Don't be on OSO posting it.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:47 AM
Driver-441
Racer

You don't tell a kid the way that you did. He has NOTHING to do with that website. He asked who owned the boat. He didn't ask for your opinion of the website.

That website hasn't changed in years. The graphics on it are newer, but the content is the same as it was 5 years ago. If you knew anything about them, you would know that.

I have nothing to do with Performance. I know who they are, just like every performance boater on LG does. Fast Fun has met me in there getting parts, and in fact I just saw him on the lake 2 weeks ago.

Whats it to me? I think its pretty petty on your part to answer a kids question the way you did. What did fast fun ever do to you? If you have a problem with their website, call them and tell them. Don't be on OSO posting it.
Old 08-23-2006, 09:39 AM
Registered

I was just up in LG last week on vacation, and was reading in the Lake George Mirror about the new all-black Donzi that was purchased by someone up there (same boat used in the Miami Vice movie). Any of you guys seen it up there yet?

Was a fairly uneventful week for me as far as spotting goes. Saw a few Baja's, and a boat named "The Fast Lane" (older Scarab?) that I finally got to see out on the water after spotting it docked for who knows how many years.

And Johnny I saw you go by our hotel in your KAAMA boat!
Old 08-23-2006, 07:19 PM
Registered

Received 4 Likes on 2 Posts

Yes - We were all at the Algonquin Sunday afternoon. Otis's Gladiator, Ken's Miami Vice 38, Kevins 38 Donzi and my 33 Powerplay and some others.

Last edited by XPRESS 33PP; 08-23-2006 at 08:25 PM.
Old 08-23-2006, 07:24 PM
Driver-441
Racer

Originally Posted by JAdamz
I was just up in LG last week on vacation, and was reading in the Lake George Mirror about the new all-black Donzi that was purchased by someone up there (same boat used in the Miami Vice movie). Any of you guys seen it up there yet?

Was a fairly uneventful week for me as far as spotting goes. Saw a few Baja's, and a boat named "The Fast Lane" (older Scarab?) that I finally got to see out on the water after spotting it docked for who knows how many years.

And Johnny I saw you go by our hotel in your KAAMA boat!

Quick Reply: Gladiator on LG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.