Old 08-23-2006, 09:34 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 19 Likes on 13 Posts
Default Re: Gladiator on LG

Originally Posted by the duke
...Don't be on OSO posting it.
Listen... Defender of the down trodden and women in distress...

Nothing tells me he's a kid but my answer would of been the same since he's got a reference to that website in his profile. He also told me to listen to Howard Stern... that would make him old enough to take e a little heat...

Before you tell me not to post something on OSO how about you fess up some dough and become a member instead of riding free like a the Democrat you look like you are.

In the end all I am doing is sticking up for a friend in Lake George that has helped me a lot over the years. That is what good friends do. You obviously know since your sticking up for their side of the deal. SO, you defend the people that say "go f&*^k yourself" on their website and I will stick with mine that, unlike me, took the high road and has not referred to this thing. But since I'm a low road kind of guy I can sh!t on that outfit just like they do on a friend of mine.

Good Day sir.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:34 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by GLH
Nothing tells me he's a kid but my answer would of been the same since he's got a reference to that website in his profile. He also told me to listen to Howard Stern... that would make him old enough to take e a little heat...

In the end all I am doing is sticking up for a friend in Lake George that has helped me a lot over the years. That is what good friends do. You obviously know since your sticking up for their side of the deal. SO, you defend the people that say "go f&*^k yourself" on their website and I will stick with mine that, unlike me, took the high road and has not referred to this thing. But since I'm a low road kind of guy I can sh!t on that outfit just like they do on a friend of mine.

Does it make you feel like a big man because you told a 14 year old kid off? How would you feel if there was something that you did, that people didn't like, and they started picking on your kid for it?

You seem to be the ONLY one with the problem about the web site. Even Bob doesn't seem to have a problem with it. and if he is such a good friend of yours, I'd think you would have listened to him when he posted in this thread asking YOU why you brought it up, and asking YOU to drop it.

Do I know the story about it? As I said before, I do. I've been around Lake George for almost 20 years, and Bolton Landing is a small town. Most people there know the story. As you live on a different lake and in a different state, why not help your friend out by getting off this topic, and sticking to stuff you know about.

and by the way, I'm not for or against what is on their website. What I'm against was the uncalled for answer that you gave Fast Fun. If you have read most of Bob's posts, you would have seen that he and Fast Fun seem to get along fine. So it was totally uncalled for that you took the attitude about a simple "whos boat was it" question.

If you read the whole web site, you would have seen that Fast Funs reference to Howard Stern was a direct quote from the site.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:53 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Maybe if you worried about your own sh!t you could afford a membership.
Old 08-23-2006, 10:58 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
Maybe if you had minded your own business, no one would have even know about the bad business section on the Performance site. and that would be a lot better for your "friend", don't you think?

Lets see, its been on their site for years, and NO ONE has ever brought it up on OSO before that I've seen.

So you did a really nice thing for your friend by bringing it up didn't you?
Old 08-23-2006, 11:00 PM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Originally Posted by GLH
And a boat...
Old 08-23-2006, 11:12 PM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

congrats Bob still think ya would enjoy this more...he he he

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-11830.html
Old 08-23-2006, 11:36 PM

Originally Posted by GLH
And a boat...
Glad to see that your posts are getting more intelligent as they go. Sucks to keep posting yourself into a corner like you are doesn't it?
Old 08-24-2006, 04:24 AM
Registered

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I knew I shouldnt have bought a boat. Look at all the $hit I stirred up
Old 08-24-2006, 07:47 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Glad to see that your posts are getting more intelligent as they go. Sucks to keep posting yourself into a corner like you are doesn't it?
Here's a corner. Maybe if you got whatever boat you owned fixed or supplied somewhere else instead of getting $800 oil changes at that place where multiple people got screwed that have told me first hand, you could then afford your kids education and a descent boat at the same time. While your at it give me your address so I can send the $50 it costs to be a member here, god knows if you deal with those guys you need it.

If you have any issue I can go down and see you and we can discuss it, I am easy to find ask Bob, Shane, Boomer, Sandy and a bunch of other in that area you come from they know how to get a hold of me.

In the interim isn't there a cat in a tree that needs saving or some spotted owl in need of CPR somewhere you can go and save ? Then I will be able to implore even more your greatness and selflessness and look forward to you getting the Nobel peace price.

Lightweight.
Old 08-24-2006, 08:19 AM
GLH
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

I'm done with you.

Quick Reply: Gladiator on LG

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.