Offshoreonly.com

Offshoreonly.com (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/)
-   General Boating Discussion (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion-51/)
-   -   How much of a market would there be??? (https://www.offshoreonly.com/forums/general-boating-discussion/140285-how-much-market-would-there.html)

DURANGOKID59 09-12-2006 03:07 PM

Re: How much of a market would there be???

Not a bad idea you have there Boomer, but I won't steal your idea. But I think you might be on to something if you could get some manufacturers to purchase them from you.

Boomer 880 09-12-2006 03:12 PM

I am just a marketing guy... take the idea and run with it.

This idea would not be as much fun, but it might make you some $$ to buy a hot boat and then meet a few hot ladies!

PS. this video is a low-cost item that is a win-win for the builder and the new owner. If you ever go to www.boatingabc.com you will see how many new people buy a boat but do not have a clue as to how to operate the boat.

Good luck.

Boomer 880 09-12-2006 03:16 PM

You could also mix in video and footage of the builders boat into a custom intro and close of the video to make it personalized to the builder. I am sure someone like Sea Ray, Baja, Cobalt, Formula would be interested in the idea.

Best thing is that you can update the custom intro and close as models change over the years.

OK, I'm done now. :D

JJONES 09-12-2006 03:17 PM

Once you take something you enjoy and turn it into a business,you'll no longer enjoy it!Trust me , I know!

DURANGOKID59 09-12-2006 03:24 PM

Originally Posted by JJONES
Once you take something you enjoy and turn it into a business,you'll no longer enjoy it!Trust me , I know!

Im sure. But being out at least has to be better than sitting around this office :cool:

DURANGOKID59 09-12-2006 03:27 PM

Originally Posted by Boomer 880
You could also mix in video and footage of the builders boat into a custom intro and close of the video to make it personalized to the builder. I am sure someone like Sea Ray, Baja, Cobalt, Formula would be interested in the idea.

Best thing is that you can update the custom intro and close as models change over the years.

OK, I'm done now. :D

I think you are on to something there Boomer as long as the manufacturers dont already have something in place they give out.

ratman 09-12-2006 03:33 PM

Originally Posted by JJONES

so your business requires you go to all the hot party/boating spots in the country to bone hot chicks and take pictures of them half naked??? until you do dont tell anyone they won't enjoy it...pleeeeze

THEJOKER 09-12-2006 03:35 PM

You're making pretty good sitting there and playing on OSO - HAHA.

DURANGOKID59 09-12-2006 03:40 PM

Originally Posted by THEJOKER
You're making pretty good sitting there and playing on OSO - HAHA.

Thats the other thing. The auto industry around here has gone right down hill, so the money isnt there like it once was. Thats why I have all this free time because it is so slow.

THEJOKER 09-12-2006 03:44 PM

I was kidding ya man!