OK have narrowed down my choices

Notices

OK have narrowed down my choices

Old 10-25-2006, 10:43 AM
Registered

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Re: OK have narrowed down my choices

Originally Posted by stecz20
bernie is not worthy of a cig... he does not respect the big red one.. i say you buy a fountain and go to your people.....

hey bern, me and my buddy were talking about you last night.. your gonna buy whatever you get the best deal on, you a car salesman, you're half a scumbag.. stop with all these comps, you're wasting my brain space....
Hey crotch...you right I'm gonna buy whatever i get the best deal on as well as whatever suits me best...that's why i've not yet lost on any of my purchases. Maybe you should let me assist you in your next transaction as well...lol and i'm not half a scumbag...i'm a whole scumbag GET IT RIGHT !! and I'm aware your brain space is limited...please accept my apologies...hope all is well with the Mrs's

Last edited by berns29scarab; 10-25-2006 at 10:44 AM. Reason: add'l info
Old 10-25-2006, 10:44 AM
Steve_H

curious why you havent considered this Cafe? Looks to be in great shape and in your price range.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-11741.html

Old 10-25-2006, 10:46 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by sy goldberg
Being a used car dealer he should know how to turn back the hour meters.
Only frauds do that...when your talented you sell around it and sell it as well seasoned and properly broken in
Old 10-25-2006, 10:50 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Steve_H
curious why you havent considered this Cafe? Looks to be in great shape and in your price range.

http://www.offshoreonly.com/esvon/page-11741.html
trying to stay with stock power, if i werent buying a trailer queen (lil to big to trailer 2-3 times a week), and it were newer (96 and up for financing reasons) i would be looking at those
Old 10-25-2006, 10:53 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

You better make a decision soon, there's only about 22weeks and 3days until boating season starts
Old 10-25-2006, 10:54 AM
Joe
Offshore Cowboy
Platinum Member

Received 28 Likes on 15 Posts

Originally Posted by berns29scarab
A 2000 Cig Mystique with 500efi's and approx 400hrs super clean on a trailer, 1999 Formula 353 fastec with 502/415's with 270 hrs and no trailer, 2002 28 Pantera with 502's/500hp with 60 hrs MINT on a trailer, and a 1999 33 Scarab AVS with 502's 125hrs on a trailer...all are $70k or less

Has the Mystique 500EFI's been rebuilt prior? Something to consider -- you're in even that much better shape w/ the Cig. if it has had a top end job.

Bottom line... No doubt, Make and engines will keep you in-the-money..... Listen to Tres and Phil --- they know their stuff and won't say it if it isn't true.

Joe
Old 10-25-2006, 10:58 AM
Registered

Originally Posted by Joe
Has the Mystique 500EFI's been rebuilt prior? Something to consider -- you're in even that much better shape w/ the Cig. if it has had a top end job.

Bottom line... No doubt, Make and engines will keep you in-the-money..... Listen to Tres and Phil --- they know their stuff and won't say it if it isn't true.

Joe
other than basic maintence motors are untouched, drives serviced regularly
Old 10-25-2006, 11:11 AM
JC Performance Engines
Gold Member

Received 20 Likes on 17 Posts

Originally Posted by Rippem
you'd never get the $ back unless that boat is cheap cheap

yea I'd buy a porpoising hull with potentially tired power and spend a ton of out of pocket $ just to belong to the Cig club...

better rebuild those drives too...

NOT
Yea Yea.
But to me boating is about passion and loving what you have.
If its the deal thats important, the passion has to be put aside to some extent. I personally like old school styling, and don't think a formula would be on my list, no matter how good a boat it is(which it is!) and how good the deal. I won't boat to save money... its all about the enjoyment. Just my $0.02.

And this is where our boy bern is having a hard time.
Get what you want, or get the good deal.

a little off topic, but my mom was looking for a new car, with best deal she could get. I pointed her towards a new bmw X3, excellent deals back in the summer($36000car for $400/mo, nothing down). It was an ok driver. But after driving the audi A3 3.2 w/ dsg, she was hooked. the audi was more money, but the enjoyment she was going to have was worth it.
Old 10-25-2006, 11:20 AM
Registered

very well said and i agree totally...looking for best of both worlds. all i'm looking at are deals atleast in my opinion just a matter of pulling trigger at this point
Old 10-25-2006, 11:22 AM
Registered

the biggest problem is that with the way the market is right now there are alot of great boats out there at great prices

Quick Reply: OK have narrowed down my choices

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.