Like Tree0Likes

Reggie's new 35 Lightning does 103 with 525's!!!

Old 10-31-2006, 01:00 AM
Registered

Default Re: Reggie's new 35 Lightning does 103 with 525's!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnothin
Rippem- NO offense, but just stick to your Slug boat...aka Formula, That new 35 would probably pass you on one motor. You enjoy your Big cabbin and Flat screen TV.
another defensive beaker clearly on the attack, even though he claims not to be.
BTW bring that 33' out into a quartering Eastern Lake Ontario 6+ foot washing machine for a 15 mile crossing, and we'll see who's dryer and had the softer ride...I'll bet it's the folks in the slug-boat! You boat on an inland lake right???

Quote:
Originally Posted by tnothin
These V-bottom speeds aren't going to kill insurance...
WTF?
were you born yesterday? To the insurance industry it's all the same...performance boats!
Old 10-31-2006, 01:04 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Question Re: Reggie's new 35 Lightning does 103 with 525's!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippem
WTF?
were you born yesterday? To the insurance industry it's all the same...performance boats!
Wasn't Reggie an insurance salesman in Tarboro NC. ???

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-31-2006, 01:11 AM
OSO Content Provider
Commercial Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLANDREW
You guys are right I just went on Trentons web page only new boats were Formula?
Not everyone updates their sites as often as I do mine...

Including this one! Not a word about the 35.

Digital Photography & Video one BYTE at a time !
Old 10-31-2006, 06:37 AM
Registered

My Boats: 92 AO 3100

Quote:
Originally Posted by SLANDREW
I also replyed to your tread on uncensored section
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rippem
I see you thought twice and deleted your attempts to fukk up the "wives and GF's thread" before very many caught it...

Being a "newbie" here you really don't know jack sh!t about this board, the people on it, or where the boundaries lie...

There are alot of SMART FELLERS around here, and they'll figure you for the troll you are soon enough...
SLANDREW
I asked a simple question about racing, but since you decided it's easier to get pissed off, rather than than have an answer to the question, I also feel the need to respond to your comments. As a long time lurker and paid member of less than a year, I consider myself a newbie also, and as such, have taken some comments to my posts in stride without making goofy, childish comments in return.

Some people on this board know who I am, most do not. An easy way here to find out a little more of what a person is like, is a simple search of their posts. And in your case, simple does apply, as most of your posts are a dozen words or less, filled with gross misspellings and poor punctuation. You seem to have very little to add to anything of value spoken of on here, so you usually react like a child with name calling and/or childish remarks. Grow up Andrew, your almost 50 years old, for God's sake.

Most of us have known someone like you at one time or another. Your desperate attempts to find friends on this board and in the boating community in general is indisguisable and pitiful at the same time. Your poor wife.

I don't know if you've noticed, but the likeable people on this board generally get an appropriate response to their ribbing and sarcastic comments. Yet your comments to most of the people you so desperately seek as friends, particularly some of the boys of the S.B.R.T. crew, usually go without a response. Wonder why?

Your multiple posts and sarcastic comments to both JC and Titan have resulted in little more than Don asking you for the $50 bucks you seem to owe him. By the way, have you paid him? I doubt it. It's not your style, is it?

Do you really think that when you show up in person, these people are saying "Oh goody, Andrew's here !" I'd be willing to bet it's more like an "Oh fu*k, where can we hide !"

Now maybe I'm way out of line with my response and your real friends will stand up for you publicly on this public forum that you so readily use to make your personal comments and attacks on. Maybe they'll tell me what a great guy you are and how much fun you are to be around or maybe that you bumped your head as a child. If so, I'll make a public apology to you and all your friends, followed by a deletion of this post.

I, like Rippem, choose to simply be done with you and your idiotic and useless posts. For the first time I'll try the ignore list feature of this forum to save myself some useless reading and re-reading of your useless, mostly misspelled posts for I do have one character flaw that I do admit. That would be a general intolerance of unintelligent people.

I simply refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed man.......

If needed, I can play your game, as you shall see.

For those of you that like to put a face to the story, I leave you with the following:

SLANDREW, everybodys' friend, is on the right...
Attached Thumbnails
Reggie's new 35 Lightning does 103 with 525's!!!-im000364.jpg  

Last edited by 9 Lives; 10-31-2006 at 08:20 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 06:39 AM
Registered

My Boats: 92 AO 3100

SLANDREW , snapped moments after the "pickle" popped out......
Attached Thumbnails
Reggie's new 35 Lightning does 103 with 525's!!!-im000409.jpg  

Last edited by 9 Lives; 10-31-2006 at 08:23 AM.
Old 10-31-2006, 08:11 AM
Registered

My Boats: 26 scarab cc

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9 Lives
Snapped moments after the "pickle" popped out......
come on i see your a closet fountain fan.that rear hatch is a fountain sun pad all the way
Old 10-31-2006, 01:57 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD

Attached Images

Old 10-31-2006, 02:10 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9 Lives
SLANDREW , snapped moments after the "pickle" popped out......
Almost spit out my orange juice....
Old 10-31-2006, 02:11 PM
VIP Member
VIP Member
Trade Score: (1)

My Boats: 38 Donzi ZRC, 29 Advantage XFlight

Well, it was just this type of comradery and good will between boaters that got into this past-time in the first place.
Old 10-31-2006, 02:42 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marginmn
Well, it was just this type of comradery and good will between boaters that got into this past-time in the first place.
so it wasn't SLANDREW's higher intelligence?

Look...I'm not knocking Fountain at all. Reread my posts, you'll find complimentary comments more than not about the product. What I'm knocking is the huge leap forward in the trend of more readily available turn-key BIG-SPEED this represents, and what the cosequences may be.

After all the commentary about "policing ourselves" and our sport, it seems a bit of a contradiction to not give consideration to the fact that manufacturers (Fountain leading the charge) are not doing the same thing!

There is another way to go here. What about taking into consideration the petroleum nightmare, the ensuing insurance meltdown ect...

and making it twice the accomplishment to have a new 35 lightning run 85 on economical staggered SMALL blocks? Imagine the balance and capabilities! Even gain a little cockpit back! This would take nothing away from the stellar achievements in boat design...and yet shows some responsibility for the industry, our economy and environment, and risk (as in keeping the speeds reasonable, and the insurance industy from raping us).

Here's an oppurtunity for Reginald M. Fountain to truly take the lead and be a trendsetter in saving our pastime!

Thoughts?