Like Tree0Likes

Sunk 51 OL

Old 10-30-2006, 02:35 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2005 288 SUNSATION
Default Re: Sunk 51 OL

Outerlimits can't beat Fountain out on the kilo course so they are trying to win the prize for who's boat looks more like it's sinking at the dock,, I definitly think OL won this one..
Old 10-30-2006, 02:39 PM
Registered

My Boats: 2002 Outer Limits 51'

Quote:
Originally Posted by NefariousOne
Aww...comon..... Reggie woulda done the same......

I couldn't say if he would or wouldn't have. I've ever met him but would like to. I also haven't ever seen Fountain send a support truck to a Poker run and have Reggie walking around shaking hands. But I haven't been to a whole lot either. My comments weren't made to compare brands only to give credit due to two individuals that deserved it. In an industry that has a notoriously bad reputation for customer service.

Nick S.
Old 10-30-2006, 02:42 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris288
Outerlimits can't beat Fountain out on the kilo course so they are trying to win the prize for who's boat looks more like it's sinking at the dock,, I definitly think OL won this one..

Dodn't be jealous you know you want the auto submergence option too. All you got to do is change to the better brand.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:00 PM
Charter Mod
Charter Member

My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakoutis3
This past June at the New York Poker Run I had a hose clamp on the sink in my head pop off while hooked to the fresh water at the dock. Me and my crew were busy partying and no one saw the cabin filling up with water till some one went to use the head. Mike and Paul came over to see what the comotion was and told me don't worry about it they'll take care of it go have a good time. With in minutes they're Techs found the offending clamp and fixed it then they proceeded to clean the entire cabin. In about an hour they had the entire mess cleaned up so good you couldn't even tell there was ever any water in there. They didn't owe me anything cause my boat isn't covered anymore by warrenty but they fixed it anyway. They are two top notch people with an exelent team behind them. I know they'll move heaven and earth to be sure the owner of Candy Shop will be happy. I never got a chance to thank them at the Poker run so here is a belated thanks. Mike and Paul Fiore have a fan for life not becuase of their boats but because of their attention to their customers.
I don't doubt this a bit. Mike, Paul, and Bob are some classy individuals no matter who they are dealing with.

I'm in the airport headed back from the show and can tell you not all boat companies treat people with respect. I was treated like a f-cking outcast by one VERY popular companies' salesman over the weekend, all because I don't drive their brand of boat. I'm still a little pissed to be honest. There is no place for this anywhere, and you NEVER know who you're talking down to.

That said, 99% of the rest of the builders were as cool as ever and I enjoyed seeing the familiar faces.
Old 10-30-2006, 03:13 PM
Registered

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLee
I don't doubt this a bit. Mike, Paul, and Bob are some classy individuals no matter who they are dealing with.

I'm in the airport headed back from the show and can tell you not all boat companies treat people with respect. I was treated like a f-cking outcast by one VERY popular companies' salesman over the weekend, all because I don't drive their brand of boat. I'm still a little pissed to be honest. There is no place for this anywhere, and you NEVER know who you're talking down to.

That said, 99% of the rest of the builders were as cool as ever and I enjoyed seeing the familiar faces.

I've had that happen to me by the salesman that had already sold me a boat. I was looking to by a second boat and for some reason that I still don't know he never would return my calls. Needless to say I didn't buy my go fast from them, bad on him because the boat I wanted they still have for sale over a year later and are now advertising "big discounts" on it. That dealer, brand and salesman lost a customer for life. I should thank him cause he forced me to meet better people.
Old 10-30-2006, 04:42 PM
Lip-Ship- Grafikworx Glad
Platinum Member

Quote:

I told you to stay out of the Bayliner booth!
Old 10-30-2006, 05:36 PM
Ginger or Mary Ann?
Charter Member
Trade Score: (1)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris288
I'm giving them a run for the money, but they do have me beat.

Last edited by US1 Fountain; 12-02-2011 at 12:14 PM.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:45 PM
Registered

My Boats: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45

Quote:
Originally Posted by US1 Fountain
I'm giving them a run for the money, but they do have me beat.
Old 11-01-2006, 11:58 PM
Registered

Quote:

Those are the kind of Selesman that give the whole powerboat industry a bad name. At his rate he will need to find a new occupation
Old 11-02-2006, 08:48 AM
Registered

My Boats: NT 477!! Ilmors Baby!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sakoutis3
Dodn't be jealous you know you want the auto submergence option too. All you got to do is change to the better brand.
Easier 2 board at lower docks w/ that option!!!