Notices

Cancun offers

Old 11-02-2006, 12:52 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts
Default Cancun offers

Almost once a week I get a fax from some company saying they have "extra" vacation packages for Cancun. These are all inclusive deals and are really cheap - has anyone ever taken them up on one of these deals? I'm tempted to give it a shot but figure it'll probably end up being some kind of dump. Any info would be appreciated.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:23 PM
Charter Member # 55
Charter Member

Received 1,783 Likes on 884 Posts
Default Re: Cancun offers

Been to Cancun several times. I've seen the fax machine offers also. There are some good last minute deals that I have seen. None have been at the best resorts, but most are still decent. Post up the name of the resort/hotel. I'm sure somebody has seen or been to it.
Old 11-02-2006, 01:31 PM
Registered

Received 11 Likes on 8 Posts

I've been as well but not on any last minute plan. Any of the "Palace" resorts are good places to stay. There's Sun, Moon & several other palaces that I can't remember.

Might ought to look up the properties they are offering online & follow up w/ a call to see when they've been renovated last.

Keep in mind ome locations are 20 mins from the main drag on the other side of the airport requiring a rental car or cab everytime you want to go anywhere.
Old 11-02-2006, 04:59 PM
Registered

Received 9 Likes on 7 Posts

Originally Posted by Griff
Post up the name of the resort/hotel. I'm sure somebody has seen or been to it.

I haven't gotten a name yet from one of the "FAX OFFERS" but another one that I was looking at was the Oasis Cancun - looks good in print.
Old 11-02-2006, 07:10 PM
Registered

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by splashandburn
I haven't gotten a name yet from one of the "FAX OFFERS" but another one that I was looking at was the Oasis Cancun - looks good in print.
A Friend of mine stayed at The Oasis Cancun said it was ok a lot of college kids it was near spring break.keep in mind that a lot of theses deals you have to go to the time share seminar to get that price and these people are good they could sell Reggie an Outerlimits
The Palace resorts are much nicer I stayed at the Moon twice but its a little pricey compared to the rest of Cancun all meals and drinks are included.No matter what the hotel says if you tip even a few dollars the staff will treat you like a king