Like Tree0Likes

Whats better in the rough Cat or Vee?

Reply
Old 05-07-2008, 12:40 AM
  #111
Registered
 
AIR TIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: EASTON MA.
My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Posts: 6,281
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by DollaBill View Post
easy oso bro. thats why I was asking for Bschoe to lend a word....... he knows his chit. This is an informative thread, not a political one
why dolla did you see a red face somewhere in my post son, I was telling you what I thought what you said was diff or the same from what I thought you said yours sounded confuzzing and then made a joke I thought but who cares I see P H HAS A Great PIC to show us all and it was what I was thinkiing I think but didn't write well about it. so anyways I ended with a lil green smile NOT a red one,I don't recall talking politics and I am not running for prez just WATERBOY DUUUUURRRRR OH TAY and just so I don't confuse I will not leave any smiles ddduuuurrrr.ps thank yah Phantom thats a great chart oh chit I left a green smile again oopppsss
AIR TIME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 12:58 AM
  #112
Registered
 
AIR TIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: EASTON MA.
My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Posts: 6,281
Red face

OH boy I think need another lesson, if I go to copy the wave chart it will copy all 6 pages yikes well I WILL JUST DRAW IT OUT LIKE INTHE OLD DAYS and study my video professor some more. the cds are really helpful just pic some up. So that instead of drawing by hand for hours and then sending out the art work to be digitalized so the rugs can be made quicker for my wife. figure while waiting for surgery I would learn something install days are over. its late got to get my crayons start drawing Thanks again PHANTOM it really explains a lot more with the depht and lenght added. I am to tired to say see yah waterbbbbooyyy ooouuutttt. good night everyone thats including you dolla everyone be happy!!! and have a save boating season this year!!!!

Last edited by AIR TIME; 05-07-2008 at 01:03 AM.
AIR TIME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 01:15 AM
  #113
Registered
 
PhantomChaos's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: Bell Canyon, CA
My Boats: Formula FASTech 382 Sunseeker Apache 45
Posts: 12,756
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by AIR TIME View Post
OH boy I think need another lesson, if I go to copy the wave chart it will copy all 6 pages yikes well I WILL JUST DRAW IT OUT LIKE INTHE OLD DAYS and study my video professor some more. the cds are really helpful just pic some up. So that instead of drawing by hand for hours and then sending out the art work to be digitalized so the rugs can be made quicker for my wife. figure while waiting for surgery I would learn something install days are over. its late got to get my crayons start drawing Thanks again PHANTOM it really explains a lot more with the depht and lenght added. I am to tired to say see yah waterbbbbooyyy ooouuutttt. good night everyone thats including you dolla everyone be happy!!! and have a save boating season this year!!!!


A happy drinker ! Here is a copy that should be easier.

Here is some light reading when you have a moment, but I think there is a mistake on page 37.

http://chl.erdc.usace.army.mil/Media...-II_Chap-1.pdf

Enjoy!
Attached Thumbnails
Whats better in the rough Cat or Vee?-scope-wave-chart.jpg  

Last edited by PhantomChaos; 05-07-2008 at 01:31 AM.
PhantomChaos is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:26 AM
  #114
Registered
 
GARBAGEMAN's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2006
Location: Long Island
Posts: 979
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
Jeff Defrees
Mark kowalski
Steve Curtis
Reggie Fountain III
Billy Moore
Rich Wyatt
Herb Stotler
Bob Teague
Gary Balllough
Mike Standcombe
Joey Gratton

Just a few more off the top of my head who will crush Vees in Rough water throttling a cat
I can't beleive u snubed me again. and u know I'm sensitive
GARBAGEMAN is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 03:47 AM
  #115
Charter Member#203
Charter Member
 
Pete B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Ft.Myers, Fl/ Atlanta, Ga/ Worldwide
My Boats: 98 Scarab 302 Sport
Posts: 12,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cash Bar View Post
Okay, I knew it was around then. Man, I'm getting old faster than I thought.

He was in a Formula F-2 if I remember correctly. Very sad.
It was 2003, there were 3 accidents that weekend. the formula boat was running P-3 on sat, Fisher Donzi and Inmocean went over on sunday.






Last edited by Pete B; 05-07-2008 at 03:55 AM.
Pete B is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 05:16 AM
  #116
Charter Member#203
Charter Member
 
Pete B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2000
Location: Ft.Myers, Fl/ Atlanta, Ga/ Worldwide
My Boats: 98 Scarab 302 Sport
Posts: 12,553
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScottB View Post
Jeff Defrees
Mark kowalski
Steve Curtis
Reggie Fountain III
Billy Moore
Rich Wyatt
Herb Stotler
Bob Teague
Gary Balllough
Mike Standcombe
Joey Gratton

Just a few more off the top of my head who will crush Vees in Rough water throttling a cat

I think you meant Jeff Harris, what about that Meuller guy that runs with Billy Mauff.
Pete B is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 06:48 AM
  #117
Registered
 
AIR TIME's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2000
Location: EASTON MA.
My Boats: BAJA OL 650HP/ SABER 28 Gellner unlimited with konrad ace
Posts: 6,281
Red face

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomChaos View Post
A happy drinker ! Here is a copy that should be easier.

Here is some light reading when you have a moment, but I think there is a mistake on page 37.

http://chl.erdc.usace.army.mil/Media...-II_Chap-1.pdf

Enjoy!
thanks I think it was more being up later and my pain pills, I ONLY HAD 2 BEERSspread apart, cause of the pain pills until the surgery but thanks have a nice morning art
AIR TIME is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 07:33 AM
  #118
Registered
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Jupiter, Fl
My Boats: 2000 24 Pantera
Posts: 3,660
Default

Quote:
I can't beleive u snubed me again. and u know I'm sensitive
A. Your a driver
B. You drive a V hull
C. PAY ATTENTION

Quote:
I think you meant Jeff Harris, what about that Meuller guy that runs with Billy Mauff.
Your right, I was on the phone with Jeff talking about Mike and got a little side tracked
ScottB is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 10:33 AM
  #119
Charter Mod
Charter Member
 
BLee's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2000
Location: E Dock
My Boats: Cigarette - "90MPH" Edition
Posts: 6,551
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by yahoo View Post
Just a little real life experience:
Null and void on OSO.
BLee is offline  
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2008, 11:36 AM
  #120
Registered
 
Downtown42's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2003
Location: 1 Flu Ovr KuKos Nest-WI
My Boats: 2005 42' Fountain SOLD
Posts: 9,950
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLee View Post
Null and void on OSO.
classic

Downtown42 is offline  
Reply With Quote
Reply

Related Topics
Thread
Thread Starter
Forum
Replies
Last Post
Brian C
General Boating Discussion
6
08-23-2007 06:06 PM
Construkta
General Q & A
8
04-17-2007 08:26 PM
JC
Cigarette
5
04-12-2004 06:17 PM
shifter
General Boating Discussion
11
08-15-2003 08:37 PM
johnnyboatman
General Boating Discussion
17
12-31-2002 05:56 PM



Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:04 AM.


Copyright 2011 OffShoreOnly. All rights reserved.