Like Tree0Likes

MARRIAGE!!

Old 01-13-2004, 01:28 PM
Registered

it amazes me how a lot of people complain about marriage. Especially the guys that say "I never wanted to get married" .......well then why in the heck did you ask "will you marry me"

stupid is a stupid does.
Old 01-13-2004, 07:21 PM
Registered

My Boats: BOATLESS

I was never one to say I did not want to get married. I would still be married if we were the same people now as we were when we got married. People change and grow and not always in the same direction.
Old 01-13-2004, 10:04 PM
Registered

Hey didn't mean to seem as if I directed that towards you.....just some people in general.

I've had several people say stuff like that to me and they sit there wondering why their marriage is not working out.

Sorry about what your going through man, keep your head up
Old 01-13-2004, 10:35 PM
Registered

My Boats: just a filter

I love my Schmoopy !!
Old 01-15-2004, 08:04 PM
Registered

Marriage usually doesn't work out because of pride and lack of compromise. Both go hand in hand.

I'm not married because I want to find the person I have to do the least mount of compromising with
Old 01-15-2004, 09:32 PM
Registered

Well it took me 42 years to find the girl of my dreams and now I'm going down the isle. You have to be with someone that when you wake up each morning you think about what special thing can I do for my wife/husband today. Yes I am blessed to have found this person and I owe it to ZoomnFun and is Bride for the introduction. I wish that everyone could have what I have found, but I ain't sharing. Yes, it's all about give and take and compromise, but there has to be a balance to it.

Oh, and Troutly, if it's true love, maybe you would be willing to give her pleasure at the drop of a dime instead of only thinking of your own pleasure! (not beating on you BROBROBROBROBROBROBROBRO)

Robert
Old 01-15-2004, 09:38 PM
Registered

My Boats: 1994 36 Apache

Congrats on finding the great women Robert but dont be getting all soft on us.I have always looked up to you as a bad a$$ Big water boater Next thing you know she will be putting pink pillows on the boat I will pm my address for the wedding invitation
Old 01-15-2004, 09:42 PM
Registered

Quick ! someone cut and paste Tonto's words of wisdom....... So if and when he's on the short end of the stick... we can trot out what he just said and remind him of his sentiment! I have all my buddies Wedding Invitations.... and when they start talking about the Exs'........ I pull out the invitations and have a good laugh at what was printed on the paper.... for all time and eternity.... till death do we part....... endless love..... Joined before god and man! ...... hahahahahahahaha.... Good luck Tonto... best wishes.....
Old 01-15-2004, 09:45 PM
Steve_H

Quote:
Originally posted by Reed Jensen
Quick ! someone cut and paste Tonto's words of wisdom....... So if and when he's on the short end of the stick... we can trot out what he just said and remind him of his sentiment! I have all my buddies Wedding Invitations.... and when they start talking about the Exs'........ I pull out the invitations and have a good laugh at what was printed on the paper.... for all time and eternity.... till death do we part....... endless love..... Joined before god and man! ...... hahahahahahahaha.... Good luck Tonto... best wishes.....
oh thats bad

Old 01-15-2004, 09:49 PM
Registered

I know.... I'm cruel....... AND UNUSUAL TOO!