Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now! >

Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now!

Notices

Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now!

Old 01-06-2002, 08:20 PM
Allan

Cool Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now!

Sorry. The only thing that get's your attention is a big motor, fast boat or a naked women on a fast boat. Wait a minute, I'm the same way! Anyway, I hope all you guy's read this, I think you'll like it.

OK. After speaking to Dragnass and his current situation with his boat, I started thinking. Here is what I came up with. We all look at the reviews of Hot Boat, Power Boat and other's of this nature to make a decision on purchasing a new boat, maybe we ask a few friend's what they think and then we order the boat.
Heres the problem. When these magazines test performance boat's, the MFG's bring there absolute best boat's in quality and speed. The magazines are reluctent to say anything bad about the MFG's because they would be biting the hand that feeds them. So what the consumer get's is only the good thing's that the boat's are, and never the bad trates.

Nobody really test's these boat's the way they should be tested. There are two thing's that can be done to help the consumer. One is the magazines that are testing the boat's can come to the MFG's factory and randomly pick a boat to test. We all know that won't work. If I owned a boat building company, I would not advertise with a magazine that bashed one of my boat's. I think that OSO and other boating clubs and web sites should have a section or questionare for people who own boat's to express the level's of product excellence and most important of all customer service. This should be able to be viewed the same way all of the MFG discussion areas are on this site, to make it simple for someone looking to buy a boat can determine which one is best for them. At the end of the year it should be sent to all the boating magazines and we should find a way to make them print it. They should have no problem doing so, because this will not be from there testing people but from the subscriber's. Who ever earns top honers in customer service and quality (they should be seperate award's) should be awarded for it, by having a full page to congratulate them for taking care of there customer's. i think it is after the sale that is the most important, that's when you know the factory takes pride in what they build and want's a happy customer.

We have all heard horror stories from people who spent there hard earned money and put there trust in a MFG, only to be disappionted, misrepresented and ignored when defect's arrise. I think it is time to put a stop to it, so everyone can enjoy performance boating the way it was intended.

Let's all work on a format that will work and post it here. Maybe with everyones ideas, we can help boaters from making a mistake in purchasing a new boat and at the same time hold all MFG's accountable for the way they take care of there customers.

Sorry for being long winded, but I think this can help alot of people.

Old 01-06-2002, 08:25 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

What'd you say????
Old 01-06-2002, 08:43 PM
Registered

Location: On the back of a chicks M3..If you're gonna ride my ass at least pull my hair!!
Cool

Please to gawd...........somebody say something interesting.......
Old 01-06-2002, 08:49 PM
Registered

Wow man, surf's up. Interesting enough?
Old 01-06-2002, 09:06 PM
Registered

did i miss the bikini part
Old 01-06-2002, 09:12 PM
Registered

he's talking about that little bikini shorgasm wore for him when they took a vacation to saugatuck michigan
Old 01-06-2002, 09:19 PM
Charter Member #818
Charter Member

Travis,

I think it is spelled Sausagetuck.
Old 01-06-2002, 09:25 PM
Charter Member
Charter Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post
That would be here:
http://users.erols.com/insptech/cj_7621.jpg

Old 01-06-2002, 09:33 PM
flylevel

When you are in Sausagetuck the bikini better say "Exit Only" on the back!!

Old 01-06-2002, 09:34 PM
Registered

Ted i am proud of a fellow cheas. bay boater for posting such a fine pic as you have done. i feel we should all take this as an example of why we are on this board!

Quick Reply: Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.