Go Back  Offshoreonly.com > General Discussion > General Boating Discussion
Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now! >

Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now!

Notices

Smallest bikini in the world. Hey now!

Old 01-08-2002, 08:48 AM
Registered

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
One of the bigest probelems with boat tests is they have a brand new boat for a couple of hours. It took me at LEAST a couple of months to fully rate any boat i've ever owned. Not to mention wow well do they hold up?
Old 01-08-2002, 10:16 PM
Allan

Hey Brad. All is well in the flat lands No new upgrades in the near future. When are you guy's coming down to do a little boating This weekend is looking good . Just my boat is back from service. It needed a new upper case on one drive. Man you have to love warranties. I was really hoping to get more out of this thread I will post it on our site.

Old 01-08-2002, 11:05 PM
BD 24VIP

Talking

Probably start full schedule in February on the 75 degree + weekends!! I'm getting really anxious and had to pull the boat out today and run it in the driveway!! The low to mid 60's is extremely rare for us in January up here! Just hearing it run today makes me miss boating 10 times as much as before!! I know, however, that my neighbors were probably saying,"What's that bastard doing?? Don't tell me it's boating season for them already!!"

Tell your wife we said hello and tell Amanda that Alex says "Hi" also! Next time you see your vee drivin' brother-in-law, also tell them a hello from us. See ya' on the water soon!
Brad

Old 03-23-2004, 07:30 AM
VIP Member
VIP Member

Received 342 Likes on 114 Posts

The old days on OSO