Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

Notices

Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

Old 02-05-2007, 05:17 PM
Registered
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Re: Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

You still don't get it & maybe never will. A production car will never compare to a hand built car like wise with boats. Lambo is owned by Audi & uses there full size rollin road wind tunnel in Germany but do not use Audi production parts. Yes Lambo has come along was since the 80's & from the Vettes I've owned to the Ferrari's I currently own EVERY CAR HAS!!
Old 02-05-2007, 05:22 PM
Registered

Received 18 Likes on 11 Posts

Originally Posted by yesrej
i dont think you can compare them but i do think they make a great boat. i would say a sunsation is a better built boat compared to baja.comming from a baja owner but i wouldnt go as far as cig or ol.
Agreed!!
Old 02-05-2007, 05:30 PM
Registered

Received 8 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by yesrej
i dont think you can compare them but i do think they make a great boat. i would say a sunsation is a better built boat compared to baja.comming from a baja owner but i wouldnt go as far as cig or ol.
Yeah, I think you summed it up pretty well.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:28 PM
Registered

Received 283 Likes on 170 Posts

Originally Posted by SCARABJ
yea rite i have been on all of these boats and a sunsation compared to the other 3 is like comparing a mustang to a ferreri... but what do you expect from the COO of a company... I'm sure Chevy will tell ya that the camaro is a much better car than a Lamborghini
I agree, naturally this guy is going to be pretty biased. I went to a Donzi dealership to look at a used 28 Pantera and I asked him what do you think is the best 28 rough water boat. Naturally he said Donzi, so I said what is the second best rough water 28 boat, naturally he said Pantera. But what really pissed me off was that he said that Pantera was really more like a copy of a velocity. Could not have been any more far off. You just cannot trust people's opinions who are affiliated with a company.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 885 Likes on 480 Posts

Originally Posted by bjlesl
You still don't get it & maybe never will. A production car will never compare to a hand built car like wise with boats. Lambo is owned by Audi & uses there full size rollin road wind tunnel in Germany but do not use Audi production parts. Yes Lambo has come along was since the 80's & from the Vettes I've owned to the Ferrari's I currently own EVERY CAR HAS!!
Really because the last Gallardo I drove had the same V10 engine used in the S8 and had the same A/C controls, blinkers and radio as my wife's 04 A8L so when a 2006 Lambo is recycling parts off my wife's 04 A8 then I tend to think they are slapped together parts bin cars built by a company owned by Volkswagen and started in the tractor business. Do your homework because they seem to be very production to me.

Lambos look cool but are piss poor cars when compared to Ferraris and Turbo Porsches which is why a Z06 is superior. They are better performers that can be serviced locally rather than wannabe exotics that are built with parts off the VW assembly line.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:35 PM
Registered

Received 90 Likes on 54 Posts

Originally Posted by Boomer 880
My Hot Boat arrived today, and it has an article on the F-4. The price as tested with twin 600s is $565,500 and the weight is 10,000 pounds. Top speed tested was 87.1 mph...
Still fast enough for me to win the bet!

Weight on my F4 is more like 11,500 lbs, we finally weighed it, and that is without fuel etc. Fastest it ran with herings was 92+. I am running 32 Maximus on it now, I like them better overall. It runs close to 90.

For those of you speculating on how it handles, take a ride. PB came out with it on the cover today too, evidently JT and Teague thought it handled just fine. I haven't seen the article yet.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:38 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Mentalpause

Weight on my F4 is more like 11,500 lbs, we finally weighed it, and that is without fuel etc. Fastest it ran with herings was 92+. I am running 32 Maximus on it now, I like them better overall. It runs close to 90.

For those of you speculating on how it handles, take a ride. PB came out with it on the cover today too, evidently JT and Teague thought it handled just fine. I haven't seen the article yet.
I was wondering where you have been.....................I've been supporting the brand solo here!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:48 PM
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Mentalpause

You definetely won the speed bet, but it did weigh over 10K. Great looking boat!
Old 02-05-2007, 06:54 PM
Registered

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Originally Posted by Jupiter Sunsation
Really because the last Gallardo I drove had the same V10 engine used in the S8 and had the same A/C controls, blinkers and radio as my wife's 04 A8L so when a 2006 Lambo is recycling parts off my wife's 04 A8 then I tend to think they are slapped together parts bin cars built by a company owned by Volkswagen and started in the tractor business. Do your homework because they seem to be very production to me.

Lambos look cool but are piss poor cars when compared to Ferraris and Turbo Porsches which is why a Z06 is superior. They are better performers that can be serviced locally rather than wannabe exotics that are built with parts off the VW assembly line.
A ZO6 is superior to a Gallardo, WOW you've just qualified yourself as someone NOT to take advise from... A ZO6 is nothing more than a plastic piece of crap. I guess by your analogies Fountains must blow them all Away.
Old 02-05-2007, 06:58 PM
Registered

Originally Posted by Tazz
A ZO6 is superior to a Gallardo, WOW you've just qualified yourself as someone NOT to take advise from... A ZO6 is nothing more than a plastic piece of crap. I guess by your analogies Fountains must blow them all Away.
Performance wise yes.................good spelling on advice BTW.

Quick Reply: Comparable to Cig, Outerlimits, & Nortech

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.